Tere Bina Nahin Jeena - A Diyar e dil fanfic

WaliFarah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello, everyone. Broken heart made a promotional video for me for this story which is amazing and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did, because her editing works so well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzDqQPeGwH8

I can't seem to actually put in, so here's a link.

Hey, to everyone out there who also watches Pakistani drama's like me and is a huge fan of WaFa (Wali/Farah) from Diyar-e-Dil, then this fic is for you because it'll be angsty but have it's dose of sweetness in it.

--

Chapter 1: Too Late

"Moeez, Moeez rukk jao," (Moeez, Moeez stop) Farah pleaded, tears falling down her cheeks as she tried to stumble back from her cousin and childhood best friend. Why was he doing this to her? Where was Wali? She didn't know her own best friend's true face was this disgusting. It made her feel sick inside.

"Wali ke saath jayegi tu?" (You'll go with Wali will you?) Moeez's voice was shaking with rage in every syllable. "Main tumhe is kabil hi nahi chohroon ga ke woh tumhe kubool kare." (I will leave you in such condition that he will never accept you.)

"Nahi Moeez, please," (No Moeez, please) Farah begged as one of the people she had once trusted with her life pinned her down. Was this her punishment for not trusting Agha Jaan and Wali? Please Wali, get me out of here...

--

Wali was driving the car as fast as he could, trying to calm down Ruhi at the same time. "Tayi-Ammi aap please hosla rakhiye." (Aunty, please stay strong)

Ruhi wiped away her tears. "Mere ghuna ki saza meri beti ko mil rahi hai. Wali beta, mujhe maaf kardo." (My daughter is paying for the sins I've committed. Wali son, please forgive me.) She put her hands in a pleading gesture in front of Wali.

"Tayi-Ammi, nahi please aap yeh kya..." (Aunty, no please what are you...) Wali stopped the car at the construction site and pulled Ruhi into a hug. "Nahi Tayi-Ammi, Agha Jaan ne toh kabhi aap ko guneghar nahi samja aur hum main se koi bhi yeh kabhi nahi chahega ke Farah ki issat pe koi aanch bi aye. Aap please hosla rakhiye." (No, Aunty, Agha Jaan has never held anything against you and none of us have ever wanted Farah to even lose a single amount of her own dignity. Please stay strong.)

Ruhi tried to calm herself, allowing Wali to help her out of the car. There was an eerie silence in this place something which gave Wali a bad feeling. He just hoped it wasn't too late. Running through the building while keeping an eye on Ruhi made things slightly difficult but he had to try. It seemed as if this gut feeling was right because as they came into one of the rooms, Moeez was putting on his jacket, licking his lips.

Anger surged inside Wali as he saw Farah curled into a ball on the ground, not moving a muscle. Was she...he didn't know he couldn't see from this angle. He quickly moved grabbing Ruhi before she could rush at Moeez as he turned towards them.

"Hello Phuppo!" [Hello, Aunty!] Moeez said triumphantly.

"Moeez, yeh tumne kya kiya hai?" [Moeez, what have you done?] Tears fell down Ruhi's cheeks.

Moeez scoffed. "Kyun, kuch ghalat kiya hai maine? Wali se shaadi karna chah rahi thi nah? Mujhe dhoka de rahi thi? Lekhin aap kyun fikhar karti hain phuppo? Jab Wali ishe talaaq dede ga toh main karloonga Farah se shaadi." [Why, did I do something wrong? She wanted to marry Wali, didn't she? She was betraying me? But why are you worrying, Aunty? When Wali divorces her, then I'll marry Farah.]

"SHUT UP!!" Wali knocked Moeez to the ground, beginning to punch the other, not stopping. He knew he had pretended to hate Farah but in truth, he loved her more than anything. Seeing her like this tore at his heartstrings. He didn't even see Ruhi run to Farah or hear the police rush in until he was pulled away from beating up Moeez anymore. Exhaling through his nose, he turned to see Farah crying weakly in Ruhi's arms, walking over to the mother and daughter.

Farah looked up, her eyes meeting Wali's and Wali felt as if she had grabbed a knife and stabbed him repeatedly with it. Her eyes were full of sorrow and she looked completely shattered.

"Wali," Farah choked out. "M-Moeez...M-Moeez ne..." (M-Moeez...M-Moeez he...) She coughed out blood and Wali quickly knelt besides her putting a finger to her lips.

"Baat karne ki kausish mat karo," (Don't try to talk) Wali said in a gentle voice, trying not to let any guilt and anger seep into it. "Main ambulance ko phone karta hoon. Tumhari halat theek nahi hai." (I will call the ambulance. You're not well.)

"W-Wali...k-kya tum mujhe chod do ge?" (W-Wali...w-will you leave me?) Farah's voice sounded distant as if she weren't really there at that very moment but somewhere else.

"Farah..." Wali began but Farah seemed to cut him off.

"M-mere p-pass k-kuch n-nahi h-hai a-ab...b-barbad h-ho g-gayi h-hoon m-main, s-sab kh-khatam h-ho g-gaya h-hai," [I-I h-have n-nothing n-now...I-I've b-been d-destroyed, e-everything i-is f-finished] Farah continued to sob uncontrollably, slowly losing her energy and swaying, passing out.

"Farah!" Both Ruhi and Wali cried at the same time.

Wali felt as if his heart was slowly breaking into tiny pieces seeing Farah lie there unconscious. He had always seen her so strong even at her father's funeral, she had enough strength to hold Agha Jaan tightly and sob into his chest. He had failed.

"Apni laadli beti aaj tumhe saump raha hoon," (I am giving my cherished daughter to you today) Behroz said, putting Farah's hand in Wali's. "Ishe hamesha khush rakhna." (Always keep her happy)

Wali clenched his fists as he remembered the words Farah's father had said to him. He might never be able to make Farah happy again now even if he tried. Things had been finally going right as well. They had been developing an understand, Farah and Agha Jaan were so close and then Moeez had to come and ruin everything.

"Aghar ishe kabhi koi takleef paunchi toh woh ishe nahi mujhe takleef paunche gi," (If she is ever hurt and in pain, then she won't be the one in pain, I will be) Behroz said as Farah looked down shyly.

"I'm sorry Bare-Baba, main aapki beti ki hifazat nahi kar paya," (I'm sorry Uncle, I wasn't able to protect your daughter) Wali said, voice cracking as a lone tear ran down his cheek.

"Wali," Ruhi's broken voice made Wali snap out of his self-pitying state and look at her holding Farah in her arms.

"Wali, Farah ko hospital ki zaroorat hai," (Wali, Farah needs the hospital) Ruhi said brokenly. "Baut khoon nikal raha hai, ambulance bula do please." (She's bleeding pretty badly, call the ambulance please.)

"A-ambulance? Haan, ambulance karta hoon," (A-ambulance? Yes, let me call the ambulance) Wali said, quickly grabbing his phone and calling one. He couldn't break down now. He had made a promise to Uncle and his father. Ruhi and Farah needed him right now to be strong. He moved to their side, pulling Farah in his arms, not caring that his arm was getting stained in blood. He held her close, wishing he could do something more for her.

I must be the most failure of a husband and nephew anyone could ever see, I couldn't protect my own wife and cousin Wali thought as the ambulance arrived and he helped get her on the stretcher. He saw a lot of missed calls from his mother and sister, deciding to call them as soon as he was in the hospital. Right now, he needed to focus on Ruhi.

"Tayi-Ammi? Chalein?" (Aunty? Shall we?) Wali said gently.

Ruhi jumped a little, looking disoriented. "Hmm? Haan, chalo." (Hmm? Yeah, let's.)

Wali clenched his fist as he watched the ambulance go. Farah...I promise, I'll never leave you.

Edited by WaliFarah - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nah yar i cant even imagine something like this happening to farah 😭 otherwise its well written
WaliFarah thumbnail
It's going by the latest episode where Moeez tries to rape Farah but Wali gets there in time. This is a what-if situation in which he's too late.
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG that's emotional...
I like the fanfics full of emotions and feelings..
Well written 👍🏼
I want you to continue this ASAP..

Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome write up..please continue😊
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is actually interesting. Continue soon.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I read this last night but was too tired to comment.. wow, this is interesting. Without going into detail, you explained everyone's emotions. Hats off! You must continue fast and share this link in the DeD forum for others to read too.

The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: brainychild92

I read this last night but was too tired to comment.. wow, this is interesting. Without going into detail, you explained everyone's emotions. Hats off! You must continue fast and share this link in the DeD forum for others to read too.

Is there a separate forum for DED or you are talking of the thread only?
WaliFarah thumbnail
Yeah I'm wondering the same and yay everyone likes it. Wali was a little challenging to write, I'm glad people still liked him and thought him in-character.
Splash-ASYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thats amazing
And interesting
Continue ASAP
and if u can pm me please do that!