Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Rini_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Even Alia was busy singing praises for him. She too voted for him! Our Faisalwa has celeb fans too!
Baarish. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I always quite liked Mohit Sehgal, thought he is a nice guy. He seems to be one sweet boyfriend. :) 
cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations Faisal. Hope you make it big in life and make your parents proud
jalalak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Faisals both acts were superb like finale act others were ok
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sanaya always said that she don't want to be in bottom two along with faisal. Because we all know and it is the fact too that Faisal will do better than her.
See the twisted fate, what ever she wished (not to be in bottom two with Faisal) came true but her fear (of loosing to Faisal on dance basis) came true.

I am the most happiest person to see my darling sanaya being so positive.

Unlike others she never displayed emotional drama to gain votes.
She proved it again, when manish asked what does the award mean to each one of them.

Each of one them gave senti reasons except sanaya who truly said that she worked hard and she deserves the award.

Talking about the answers, I don't get one thing. Faisal always says he wants to win for his family and he will be the person to take care of his three sis.
As much as I know, he already won a reality show and also doing few shows like maharana pratap and jdj, then why showing himself economically vulnerable.

Is it to gain votes?

I don't doubt his dancing ability. If the show is purely dance based, he is truly 100% deserving.

But it is not only dance based, even popularity matters. Lest why should popular figures from different fields are chosen as contestants?

What ever result is I am proud to be a sanaya fan.

Love u darling.
PS. No offence to Faisal khan. What ever written above is my POV.
HerFiction thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

yuppp ittt wass cute ...you don't saw semi finals ...Mohit danced with her ...it was very Cuteee tooo .

did they dance? I missed this segment :(
HerFiction thumbnail
Did Barun come on the show?
Waida1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

@Waida1234 Not just one criteria ...we have Shahid saying during announcing the winner ...that one us most amazing dancer and other is most popular actress . Ab agar sab Usse baar baar popular actress keh rahe hain , ganesh ne khud bhi when in semi finals mein asked for votes , joh kuch log nahin karte ...woh bhi kare . Toh votes Aa rahe honge, tabhi bol rahe honge na usko popular popular , janta ki chahiti and all . Koi toh logic hoga . And this is my pov and I am not forcing you to believe in it . You can have a different opinion ofcourse and I will respect that too . Right now I don't want to spoil it for you . Congratzzz faizal wonnn  , my hearty congratulations to him for winning . 

It's ok dude...every individual has his/her own pov...and they always think that their favourite is the best...! I respect your pov too...! Me..too, I adore Sanaya as a person/actor and IPKKND was the first Indian telly soap I ever watched in my life...althought, I don't speak and understand hindi very well...! 
love_ipk thumbnail
I heard there was a special mention for Sanaya but nowhere i could see this in the episode..did anybody see?
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally it's over! What a sleaze fest!