Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Congratulations to the Winner and the Winning Team! And what a team it is!

This kid has good head on his shoulders ๐Ÿ˜Š
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Judges underscored Sanaya till the end.She deserved 40 much more than MM and SS.She was first one to go in top 3 even with least scores.She was again given 8\10.Sanaya would have won this if results had been based on votes only.She is truly the most popular contestant..๐Ÿ˜ŠYou have won our hearts Sanaya ๐Ÿ‘ .Felt so happy watching her family there to support her.They all must be really proud of her ๐Ÿ˜ณ for becoming such a good dancerโญ๏ธ

Congrats Faisal ๐Ÿ˜Š
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Since last two weeks I noticed Mohit and manish have developed a very strong bond!
Manish really wanted Mohit to get 40!
It was so cute!
SalB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm elated for Faisal but would have been happier if the judges weren't so unfair. I'm not one of those who cries over results and shows  but it's frustrating how badly underscored Sanaya was. In the relay round especially, I totally loved her Oh La La act more than the rest and she was again given 8... meh.

Oh well - I don't think Sanaya is really upset about finishing 2nd so the fans should just celebrate her success as well and be happy for Faisal. ALL the finalists were brilliant this year so let's just be happy and wish that next year there's more transparency about the votes/score!