Things that NEED to be said

medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I waited a little to make this post because I could not believe the amount of spite some ppl can carry with themselves. i don't take well to judgemental, ignorant idiots, usee.
Firstly, a BIG BIG congrats to Faisal for winning the trophy. he won it fair and square through sheer dedication and hard work. Week after week, he has given tremendous and very innovative performances and nobody deserves the title of jhalak more than him.

I won't talk about cheating and votes and popularity and wat not coz whatever be the case, the result is there for all to see. 

What I want to talk about is the sheer rabidity of a certain section of fans. Do u guys realize that you are making a fool of yourself in front of the entire world? sanaya is a lovely person and she does not deserve her name getting spoilt by association to such people. you are only embarrassing her in front of everyone. Yes, she is popular and she has a lot of fans who vote for her but so does mohit or faisal. sanaya is not the only celebrity out there. look around u, look beyond IF or twitter... and this madness and obsession is so unhealthy, do u realize that? i bet many of u share posts on fb and twitter on ragging and cyber bullying but unfortunately this is YOU DOING THE SAME BLOODY THING! Are u guys really that insane to abuse, belittle, every person associated with the show who is not sanaya irani just coz she did not win? 

This is a bloody show and you were rooting for a random tv star. what gives u the right to talk rubbish and bully others if things do not go your way? I shudder to think what resort you would go to if anybody you were close to was actually participating in such a show. You are making yourselves a laughing stock with your claims of depression , wanting to die and all that nautanki. I never realized that so many of u are so shallow in your mentality. Not only are u embarrassing sanaya, but also the entire humanity and the people who actually suffer such illnesses in real life.

GET A GRIP ON YOURSELVES GUYS. THIS IS JUST A BLOODY REALITY SHOW, A TV SHOW WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH U OR WORTH ANYTHING IN THE LARGER  WORLD.

Another point I wish to address is WHY people think faisal is not deserving of the trophy. He has worked as hard, if not more, than Sanaya, Mohit or Shamita. He is a celebrity in his own right. He has consistently given great performances and has upped the quotient with every act of his. He might have won a dance show in the past and is a fabulous dancer but that does not come without any hard work or merit. Let's give the credit where it is due, yeah?

Again, I ask, where in the world is it mentioned that only a non-dancer has to win Jhalak? In which rulebook is it written that it's ONLY a journey of a non-dancer. JDJ is a poor adaptation of the international show DANCING WITH THE STARS and not dancing with non-dancers or anything of the sort.
Sanaya or Mohit might be popular actors but ppl are forgetting that this is a DANCE show. Yes, votes matter but so do the performances. Did u really anticipate a medocre dancer to take home the trophy of a dance based show only coz he/she was appreciated as a character in his/her tv show? Let's face the truth here. The fact is Sanaya did not deserve the trophy because she is an average dancer at best. Only one or 2 of her acts have been note-worthy. Sure, she has improved from the clumsy, graceless act in the first episode to carrying her own in last week's but tell me honestly, if it was anybody other than THE BARBIEDOLL SANAYA IRANI, would u want her to win a show that is a DANCE COMPETITION IN ESSENCE? 

And again, let's not take examples from previous seasons to justify these claims. Fact is, this is not season 7 or season 6 or season 5, this is season 8. I won't get into the intricacies of why ppl like Drashti won and sanaya didn't...the acts are all there for ppl to see. Yes, I like Sanaya, yes, I love watching her because she is such a  lively person full of positivity but I also have the sense to give credit where it is due and not justify bad acts only coz it is being performed by a certain someone I like. I don't watch a movie just coz it has Brad Pitt in it or Shah rukh Khan, I don't follow a show just because it has KSG or Drashti or sanaya or whoever. Yes, it is one of my motivations of trying it out but after that, whether something runs or whether I keep watching it is n merit and merit alone. 
The case is the very same here. I cannot deny that she was a subpar dancer and so was Mohit and it really would have been an injustice to the world of dance if either of them were touted as winners of dance show. On the other hand, time and again, Faisal has proved himself by donning different roles, by trying out different stuff and excelling at each on of them. 

So you see, nothing can justify you being nasty to the kid who has clearly outshone everyone else by a mile to win that coveted trophy. No cheating, bias, partiality, bribery has taken place in deciding the winner. Again, I repeat this is a tv show, why take it so personally. Faisal doesn't deserve this hatred and neither does the channel or even sanaya. Maybe you should learn a little from the lady u all claim to worship, If u could learn even 1/10th of the grace which she possesses, the world would have been a better place.
You are no fan or Sanaya or anybody else. You don't respect the person who u claim to love nor do u extend the same courtesy to her friends or who she is close to. You are just irritating cyber bullies who have no guts to come out in the open and only find twisted pleasure in being malicious to others just because things did not go your way. I pity u, I really do...u don't have my sympathy one ounce.

Herein, I rest my case.
Thank you for reading.
Adios.
PS- Don't bother replying if abuse and negativity is all u can come up with. I don't take well to dimwitted, illogical trash. 

Edited by medha16 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
One more thing,please don't generalize.  Most of us haven't done anything stupid or bashed Faisal. We do have have some immature ones but we can't control what they do on social networking sites and stop then from bringin a bad name to our fandom
I have a lot more to say..hopefully in a few hours when I get my laptop I'll reply :)
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post! I agree wholeheartedly! 👍🏼

I'm also appalled at the demeaning and vile language used towards Faisal winning JDJ 8 by Sanaya fans.  

Also regarding Sanaya fans wanting to die, depression and suicide is not something to be made a mockery of. 
Not only are u embarrassing sanaya, but also the entire humanity and the people who actually suffer such illnesses in real life.
^^THIS. Depression is not something that comes and goes, it is a bloody crippling effect that ruins every moment of people's life and they use it for some random celebrity who lost! 
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^^
@SaalaDonkey I'm sorry if u think I'm generalizing. i really am not. I  know a lotof fans who are genuine and perfectly amicable to talk to and who have a head on their shoulders. I know quite a few of them personally. I clearly mentioned that it's about a "certain section of fans" in my post.

Nice username btw 😆
Edited by medha16 - 8 years ago
AB.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Sanaya fans are not even cute to say the least. Usually the fans are pretty harmless and cute. But sanaya fans are an embarrassment tbh. I wont generalize. Some of them are sensible but most of them are embarrassing. 
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
happy for faisal win 
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Im on the top of the world to see faisal win. It feels great. This boy is not only a talented package but a humble respectful human being. he deserves every good thing which is happening to him. When he won DID he only wanted a bicycle and an ipad rest he gave to his family, now bought a house for his family, taking the responsibility of his family along with his dad. He is a unique boy who deserves to be loved by people. 
I feel connected with faisal a lot. im sure many do. I supported him from the first time I saw him on tv until now. Im normally not that loyal to celebs but for faisal I can proudly say i have been here from the start and will stay till the end. 

It makes me worried that after the results were out faisal hasnt said a thing on any of his social media accounts when he is usually very active. I hope the negativity isnt affecting him. Even if u want to say he is undeserving or what not dont tag him. dont be that heartless. 
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
All I can say is very well said n Faisal truly truly deserved to win no one can take away the credit Faisal   ⭐️
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
There was a poll on IF where it was asked if not ur Fav. than whom do u want to win most of the people posted if not Sanaya than Faisal and even a few posted if not Faisal than Sanaya. Faisal landed in bottom two once after low scores but Sanaya didn't because ppl voted for her its hard to believe that Sanaya got less votes than Faisal.He was undoubtedly the best performer among all of them. I don't even remember Mohit's single performance that had a different concept and was outstanding all his performances had props...but Sanaya despite of inconsistency has given few memorable performances...there are few people like me who started supporting Sanaya after the improvement and because of the fact that she never used sympathy card...Well she wasn't average dancer as average dancers can give performances like khuda jane, bano tera, dhoom machale,aj phir tumpe she was only inconsistent that also mostly because of choreography..if she was given Vivek as choreographer that would've been better (my POV)...If people are criticizing Faisal than that's immaturity also ppl have taken this show too seriously...Colors has lost its credibility because of constant praising of a single celeb she was constantly overscored and was praised beyond a limit a contestant left the show because he had to play a match than why at first place he participated? Mohit got 3 choreographers... Everything seemed scripted...Maybe that's why its difficult to believe...though maybe he got more votes than celeb who is known popular from several years Edited by ShadowImbue - 8 years ago