Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: medha16

Sorry, I slightly disagree over here.
No doubt about the fact that that Sanaya has got better with every passing week but I'm not sure that margin was enough for her to win the dance show. Had it been a few more weeks, a few mre acts and a lot more training, maybe it would have been different.

As for the team sarun thing, again I'm sorry I cannot belive a random fanclub based out of India itself. The winner was announced at 5 o clock in d morning after all d performances were over and also TS has no way of knowing what was or wasn't decided since they were a part of the audience, not the bbc or colors team. I've had enough of these random sources during my time at ipk and even recently with the whole ky2 fiasco and I've learnt my lesson twofold.

No.
Few more weeks would not have made her trained dancer like Faisal.So she  still doesn't fit the bill as you say.That's why I am saying if people think only trained dancers should win and non dancers should not despite competing with trained dancers.Then what is the use of making such show?.Either make it just for dancers or just for non dancers.

FYI there was an article on 7th oct mentioning that Faisal will win.Still we don't known the actual story that what made them announcing the result so late.
Edited by .crystalskies. - 8 years ago
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: medha16

Again, why do u think that votes were not considered? Sanaya is not the only popular person out there u know! And marks were also involved and sanaya did not score well in that department.
It's okay to be disappointed but it's definitely not okay to blame the whole world and say mean things just because things did not happen in a certain way.

LOL
Are u even listening to yourself?
Do u even know what the word "bashing" means?
Not a single person bashed  sanaya here save for one or two whose posts have long since been locked and rebuked.
Pointing out obvious flaws isn't " bashing" . On the other hand, Faisal was attacked left, right n centre for him daring to take away the trophy from the precious doll.
Maybe, u really need to distance yourself from this and actually think before uttering something ridiculous.

And yes, like someone said in some thread, if Sanaya was good enough she would have won. U can't outshine talent, no matter what. She herself knew long before that she wasn't good enough and had on 3 separate accounts ( if I recall correctly)  said in her vote appeal that " Agar main bottom 2 mein aayi toh main gayi" 

So, let's leave it at that.
As for your debate about professional dancers, well, blame the channel for their policies. Everyone knew what the show would entail before signing it on, so no point in complaining abt that.

Sanaya had scored 37. ie 9 9 9 10.9 is 10% less from 10.So i don't think votes that she got would not have fulfilled that loss.Faisal might be popular but she is way more popular and has crazy fans unlike Faisal because she is in this industry since many years and has some good shows that earned her popularity.That is the reason she was never in Jaan K liye Dance unlike Faisal,so obviously he has less number of supporters than Sanaya.I don't need to tell you that.You would have agreed if Parth had participated in this show😛
What do you mean by attack?lol you are funny 😆 .Nobody tried to harm him or threatened his family! When will you forum people stop exaggerating everything 😆.You are being rude you know 😛 .From bashing I meant " fierce criticism and opposition" with mocking and stupid sarcastic jokes. Sanaya is getting that from members here.Isn't it unfair when Sanaya is bashed,it's called "pointing out flaws" and when Sanaya fans do the same ,they are called names?

Sanaya can never be as good as Faisal  for you guys as she is not trained.That's what I can say.The only thing that would have made her win over faisal was her popularity and her votes were not counted.

Faisal is a good sport.He is celebriity and he knows how to deal with cyberbullying,if someone has done it.When a certain fandom make posts about something unfair,they are called names.Isn't people here acting like cry babies for Faisal?
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
@crystalskies...if u think bashing on forum is harsh than on twitter than girl u need to wake up nd realize forum bashing never went to sanaya...she is unaware of all the petty fighting nd namecalling...
but those FEW tweets on twitter are much harsh considering faisal has to read each evry one of them...
they wanted to bash...dnt tag him...tagging nd harassing the kid coz of sm idiotic obsession is way too wrong than forum happenings...
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .crystalskies.

Sanaya had scored 37. ie 9 9 9 10.9 is 10% less from 10.So i don't think votes that she got would not have fulfilled that loss.Faisal might be popular but she is way more popular and has crazy fans unlike Faisal because she is in this industry since many years and has some good shows that earned her popularity.That is the reason she was never in Jaan K liye Dance unlike Faisal,so obviously he has less number of supporters than Sanaya.I don't need to tell you that.You would have agreed if Parth had participated in this show😛

What do you mean by attack?lol you are funny 😆 .Nobody tried to harm him or threatened his family! When will you forum people stop exaggerating everything 😆.You are being rude you know 😛 .From bashing I meant " fierce criticism and opposition" with mocking and stupid sarcastic jokes. Sanaya is getting that from members here.Isn't it unfair when Sanaya is bashed,it's called "pointing out flaws" and when Sanaya fans do the same ,they are called names?

Sanaya can never be as good as Faisal  for you guys as she is not trained.That's what I can say.The only thing that would have made her win over faisal was her popularity and her votes were not counted.

Faisal is a good sport.He is celebriity and he knows how to deal with cyberbullying,if someone has done it.When a certain fandom make posts about something unfair,they are called names.Isn't people here acting like cry babies for Faisal?

i know im butting in...but since this is a public forum i would like to answer.

only once was faisal in the danger zone. that was when he had low scores due to miscommunication about the theme. and that was it! it would have come as a reminder to all his fans to votes for him to keep him in the show.. thats because he has genuine offline viewers as well. 

since u are assuming so many things etc (eg. SI getting more votes (this is your assumption.. u think u know your fandom well. yeah u do! but u dont know the fandom of faisal.. dont use social media as a yardstick) 

@bold : oh! so instead of receiving congrats messages, he has to also get into this cyber bullying because SI has immature fans who are busy tweeting Modi, Colors, Faisal cos they dont seem to know about winning/losing is part of a competition ?  Pls do not justify their acts. Its as cheap as bullying itself. 

And again, another assumption ... pls check twitter for your own self. They are blaming everyone and their families. including raj kundra for SI's loss. 

And pls the show never compares one contestant to another.. cos everyone is coming from different walks of life. And pls, do not hammer about Faisal being a trained dancer. 

He is a dancer, actor, and a celeb. So he is a wonderkid with multiple facets. So are u going to say he is less of an actor just because he is a dancer? They are not mutually exclusive. He is all of the 3... So he qualifies as a dancer in this competition. 

Trained dancer =/ to knowing all styles of dancing! SI is exposed so many dances in dance awards. As compared to mohit who doesnt even appear in such shows... So can i say SI is more trained than mohit? and thus not a non-dancer ??

AND FOR THE LAST LINE, THANKS FOR PROVING THE FANDOM'S MENTALITY. (atleast in this forum)  so faisal supporters commented due to the reactions on social media and all the bashing. so if we defend him, we are called cry babies? what logic! 😆
Edited by MoonBow. - 8 years ago
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Not all Sanaya fans are like this... Even I love her.i don't mock anyone. I am happy that Faisal has won. Sanaya is good person and she would not like this retaliation at all. 
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@TM:  Fab post.  I totally agree with everything you said.  
Faisal deserved his win.  I'm so happy for him.

Everyone worked hard to get where they were in the show, and I think there was plenty of comradery between contestants including Sanaya and Faisal.  I'm sure she is happy for him too.
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@crystalskies
you ran out of arguments and u decided to mention Parth...LOL
I would NEVEr want him to win a dance show, we mock him for his 2 left feet, dude
Well, u might think Sanaya is d only person with fans but it has been proved otherwise.
peace out! Don't want to argue where some ppl refuse to listen to reason or logic.

Danseuse thumbnail

@medha16 : Nice title. 😊
The results were out couple of days ago and it felt good that a brilliant dancer won. What was surprising to many, was the format of Jhalak, which took a backseat! Most of the contestants in this show have been non-dancers who hav excelled by the end of the show and then went on to win the trophy. The 'Reloaded' version is perhaps different where a trained dancer lifted the trophy! 😃

That is the reason why there is so much venom being thrown out in the social media. I was expecting Shamita to win 'cause she is a very graceful and fabulous dancer. 😊

I wonder if the next season would find TV stars in this show. Because if the Channel takes an impromptu decision, it may not be liked by all...

But, I like Faisal because he went all out, despite probably knowing the format! Lastly, Sanaya's attitude at the end of the show was very disappointing. What a statement! Very arrogant, indeed...Shamita was realistic in her answers while Faisal was humble...

The best dancer in the show won...lets be happy for Faisal and Vaishnavi/Vivek. 👏

-Rekha
squivi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
100% agree with TM. I am an ardent Sanaya fan and ideally I would've loved to see her win, but I am not at all upset that she didn't. Her performances each week were pretty uneven and Faisal was clearly better than the whole group of competitors.

All of her fans, and non-fans, should take notes out of Sanaya and Faisal's books on how to be kind, gracious and happy for each other. Many Sanaya fans are bashing Faisal, and Faisal & non-Sanaya fans are bashing her - there is absolutely no need for that. In the end this is a ridiculously bad reality dance show. This doesn't determine anything - popularity, talent or anything. If you want to watch a purely dance show, any other show is better than this one. 

So please, fans need to stop acting all high and mighty to bash Sanaya and Faisal. Seriously, it makes all the people in both fandoms look immature and nasty.
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly, I'm glad to see Sanaya come such a long way. i wasn't even expecting that tbh. Liked her act today, the concept looked great with the fire/water theme. I just wish that for the finale, Jai had given her something that she could ace at. she was clearly not comfortable on the harness and had difficulties in landing and handing it. It would have been wiser to play to her strengths, at least for the finale.Otherwise, it was a really well-conceptualised ac, one of her better ones actually!

Faisal was just SO GOOD! I don't think I should say anything else and keep it at that. It's sheer pleasure watching these 2 perform.

Finally, I'm just so happy that BOTH of my favourites won. Faisal won Jhalak and Proneeta from Puneet's team won DID. I've been rooting for them since day 1, much before the finale and all. 
😃😃😃
Edited by medha16 - 8 years ago