Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango-pie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
DABH: Vansh finds truth Sandhya-Suraj being his parents Upcoming Twist
Wednesday, July 20 2016
Diya Aur Baati Hum: Vansh shattered knowing Sandhya (Deepika Singh)-Suraj (Anas Rashid) truth
The upcoming episode will show that Vansh has come to stay at Rathi house, Vansh and Ved shares cool brother chemistry.
Vansh is unaware about the truth that Ved is his real brother and Sandhya is his real mother.
Vansh will soon get a letter in which Sandhya had mentioned that she gave up Vansh to her brother Ankur.
Vansh will get shattered hearing this letter and finds truth that Sandhya and Suraj are his real parents.
Vansh questions Suraj knowing truth
Vansh questions Suraj that why did they gave him up and blames them for not loving him.
Suraj tries to console Vansh but all in vain as Vansh is not ready to listen to anything.
Let's see what will Sandhya and Suraj do now to clear Vansh's misunderstandings .
Stay tuned for more exciting updates of the upcoming episodes.
mango-pie thumbnail
DABH: Vash finds out Suraj and Sandhya being his real parents Future Story
Wednesday, July 20 2016
Vansh gets angry on Suraj (Anas Rashid) and Sandhya (Deepika Singh) for making him away from them in Diya Aur Baati Hum
The upcoming episode of Diya Aiur Baati Hum will show that Suraj and Sandhya hide the truth from Vansh as they has given him to her maternal uncle for Bulbul.
Vansh believes Suraj and Sandhya as their uncle and aunt but he get letter in which Sandhya wrote about giving Vansh to them.
Vansh gets angry on his parents Suraj and Sandhya for keeping um away from them and gave Ved to his place in their life.
Suraj and Sandhya get broken down with Vansh's question and tries to make him understand but he refuses to hear anything of them.
Bhabho is worried seeing tiff between Vansh and Suraj-Sandhya
Vansh also feel jealous seeing his twin brother Vansh's bond with Suraj and thinks that he is not important for them.
How will Suraj and Sandhya win Vansh's trust back?
mango-pie thumbnail
Star Plus' Diya Aur Baati Hum to return with Season 2?
Star Plus' extremely popular show, Diya Aur Baati Hum, produced by Shashi Sumeet Productions has had an amazing journey and has lived its life!! The show has been a trend-setter and will be remembered for years.
Well, if you are already shedding buckets of tears over the show's ending, which is bound to happen in September, then this news will really cheer you...
News coming in is that Diya Aur Baati Hum might return, if all falls in place...
As per credible sources, "The show has been a successful venture for the channel as well as the production house. The idea now is to keep their brand - Diya Aur Baati Hum sailing high. Accordingly, they have been in talks for a Season 2 of the show."
Wow!! This is indeed good news...
If sources are to be believed, the production house has been working out the details with the channel for a probable Season 2. Work seems to have started, but there is a long way to go...
Now coming to the major twist!!
If the Season 2 of DABH does happen, Anas Rashid and Deepika Singh will not be part of it.
Our source adds on, "The Season 2 might have few of the prime characters from the ongoing series, but it is almost certain that it will have new leads."
Seems really interesting!! Only time will tell whether this dream actually turns into reality..
As we know, Diya Aur Baati Hum started way back in August 2011, and has achieved many milestones. Its heart-wrenching story of a modern today's woman (Sandhya, essayed by Deepika Singh) who reaches the pinnacle of success by shining bright in her IPS duties, yet continues to manage her marital life and household to the T' set great examples. Also, the manner in which Sandhya gets supported by her traditionally oriented husband in all her endeavors provided the icing on the cake.
We tried buzzing Producer Sumeet Mittal to know more about the probability of a new season, but failed to reach out to him. Our efforts to get in touch with the channel spokesperson were futile.
We also dropped text messages to Anas and Deepika to know their thoughts on the same, but did not get any revert.
Text Credit: Tellychakkar n s n s lovers fb
mango-pie thumbnail
The upcoming episode of Diya Aur Baati Hum will show high voltage drama where new trouble will enter in Rathi family.
Rathi family's daughter Mishra is soon going to get kidnapped by child trafficking mafia.
As we have earlier reported that actress Geetanjali Mishra is going to enter the track as Shilpi.
Geetanjali is head of child trafficking gang who are kidnapping girls for selling purpose.
Mishri will also get stuck in this and will get kidnapped, Sandhya will get responsibility of saving girls.
Rathi family will be shattered knowing about Mishri's kidnapping, Sandhya will struggle to save Mishri.
Stay tuned for more exciting updates
mango-pie thumbnail
There are no problems between me and Anas: Deepika Singh

Anjuri Nayar Singh, Hindustan Times, New Delhi|Updated: Jul 23, 2016 19:40 IST

Actor Deepika Singh says that all's well between her and her co-actor Anas Rashid.

There have always been reports on and off about all not being well between Diya aur Baati Hum actors Deepika Singh and Anas Rashid. In fact, last year there were rumours of Deepika slapping Anas.

However, the actor says that the two share a great equation. "There is no problem between Anas and me. If there was anything, the viewers would have been able to spot it in our scenes together," she says.

Read:At times, I feel really depressed, says Deepika Singh

"After shooting together for 12 hours a day, you can't expect us to hang out. Iwould not say that we are great friends, but we are professional with each other. We often give cues to each other on set and make sure that the scene comes out well," she adds.

Actor Deepika Singh says that TVactors should get more time to prepare for their roles.

Meanwhile, the actor says that she is never satisfied looking at herself on screen. "I am very critical of myself and am never satisfied with my work. I am not able to catch all the episodes of my show because of time constraints, but every time I do, I feel I can do better," she says.

Read:My mother told me that I would fail as an actor, says Deepika Singh

Deepika also hopes to get more time to prepare for her show. "We don't get too much time to prepare like film actors do. We need to start performing as soon as we get the script. You need to put in everything into your performance, so that you look the part," she says.

The actor says that she is not on the lookout for more work as of now. "I want to just give this show my best. I am totally committed to this show and don't want to take up anything else," she says.

Follow@htshowbizfor more.

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
tfs dear
so anika are comfortable working together 😳
i read somewhere even anas doesnt want the show to end
anika are THE BEST
mango-pie thumbnail

Originally posted by: thala

tfs dear

so anika are comfortable working together😳
i read somewhere even anas doesnt want the show to end
anika are THE BEST

True thala.. Even after all the things happened between them , they are truly professional and comfortable with each other and never let anything come in media unlike some who indirectly mock him being coward and unfaithful.. then why not anas give royal snub..
mango-pie thumbnail
Anas Rashid: I'll get married after my show goes off air

Looks like actorAnas Rashidis gearing up for D-day. Recently there were rumours about the actor's family looking for the right match for him when he went to his hometown to celebrateEid.

Ask Anas about this and he says, "Every time I go to my hometown, this rumour starts. Yes it's true that my parents are keen on finding a girl for me and dinner table conversations are only about mymarriagethese days." Meanwhile Anas' show 'Diya Aur Baati Hum' ends in September. He says, "I am not really sure when my show is going off air, but I will tie the knot soon after it gets over."

credit TOI
mango-pie thumbnail
Deepika Singh rings in birthday with husband at Siddhivinayak temple, see pic
One of television's favourite bahu and strong female character Sandhya aka Deepika Singh of 'Diya Aur Bati Hum' fame has turned 27 today.
The actress decided to ring in her birthday with husband by offering prayers at the famous Siddhivinayak temple. Deepika shared a picture of hers with the former directer of her show Rohit Raj Goyal on Instagram and wrote, "#siddivinayak #blessings for everyone."
#siddivinayak #blessings for everyone
A photo posted by Deepika Singh (@deepikasing...
Jul 25, 2016 at 6:52pm PDT
She shared another picture of hers from the sets with her birthday cake. She wrote, "Yaah!!
Happy Birthday to Me. #CakeCutting #OnSet #DiyaAurBhathiHum."
Yaah!! Happy Birthday to Me #CakeCutting #OnSet #DiyaAurBhathiHum
A photo posted by Deepika Singh (@deepikasing...
Jul 25, 2016 at 9:08pm PDT
Deepika is one of the most liked and appreciated actress of television. Her portrayal of a police woman has inspired many which has also helped her win many awards.
ALSO READ:
Deepika Singh: Don't think TV creates stereotypical image of actors
The actress, who has been growing beautiful with age did not take a day off from work, instead chose to slip into her police attire and shoot for Diya Aur Bati Hum.
ALSO READ:
Diya Aur Bati Hum's Deepika Singh looks stunning in her bold avatar
Deepika made her debut on screen in 2011 with this show and has become a famous name in the industry
mango-pie thumbnail
Shocking! Sharman Joshi to replace Anas Rashid in Diya Aur Baati Hum 2!
Diya Aur Baati Hum was the highest rated prime time show by Star Pus that ruled the TRP charts for almost two years. But the show is all set to go off air in September. The show will return with a fresh new look and feel with Season 2...

Tue, July 26, 2016 1:33pm IST by Karan shah
Sonu Sood

Apart from the Hate Story 3 actor, Sonu Sood also has been approached...

Once upon a time, Diya Aur Baati Hum was the highest rated prime time show by Star Pus that ruled the TRP charts for almost two years. But the show is all set to go off air in September. The show will return with a fresh new look and feel with Season 2. The show will return without the two leads - Sooraj and Sandhya played by Deepika Singh and Anas Rashid. A source exclusively told BollywoodLife that the makers have approached Bollywood actors to be a part of the show.

Our source said," The makers have approached Sharman Joshi and Sonu Sood to play the lead while the lead girl will be a newcomer and if Sharman agrees, the team will start the pilot episode soon . While Deepika Singh and Anas Rashid will not be part of Diya Aur Baati Hum 2 , the rest of the cast will be retained.

From the current show, the only characters will be retained that includes Bhabho ( Neelu Waghela ), Baba Sa (Ashok Lokhande ), Meena ( Kanika Maheshwari ) and Vikram ( Karan Godwani ) will be retained . In the new season Sooraj and Sandhya will be shown dead in the show and the story will take off from there.

Sources associated with the serial confirmed that the preparations for Diya Aur Baati Hum Season 2 have already started and currently casting for the lead pair is on.The initial episodes will be shot in Kerala and the producers and channel are aiming to give a totally fresh feel and twist to the new season.

This time the makers want a rugged macho actor for the main lead s role who has done a film to add a celeb factor to the show . While for the female cast the auditions are on for a fresh face as it would be a character of a simple homely girl.

Currently the new season has been written by writer Shashi Mittal who also happens to be the producer for the show.

The last episode of Diya Aur Baati Hum will be aired in September and the show will be replaced by Naam Karan' which is Mahesh Bhatt's biopic.

Diya Aur Baati Hum started on August 29, 2011 and was one of the few progressive saas-bahu dramas where the lead actress rose against all odd after marriage and becomes an IPS officer. The story was loved for its unique concept of a illiterate husband who makes his wife a successful officer. The show's success made Deepika Singh an overnight sensation. Also this was instant fame for struggling actor Anas Rashid. This was the only show wherein all three Bollywood Khans Aamir, Shah Rukh and Salman made appearances. The show had its fair share of controversies wherein the lead pair had an ugly fight which made headlines.
(Text: Shweta Tyagi)