Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
thanks fro sharing but it is very hard to digest the last part as it is going to be the end of Diya Aur Baati in real sense.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
this is not a climax surya deserve
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ridiculous ending 😲..
it's not inspirational Police job ..it's like everyone from rathi to hanuman gali and pushkar all suffering coz of sandy's job so people will get scared to be a policeman..

Edited by nep3 - 8 years ago
mango-pie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

EXCLUSIVE: Deepika, Anas Wrap up Diya Aur Baati Hum; Check out the Pictures of Their Last Day Shoot!

Finally, one of the top rated shows of television, Diya Aur Baati Hum is going off air. The lead actors of the show, Deepika Singh (Sandhya) and Anas Rashid (Sooraj) have shot their last episode yesterday (September 7).
Well, it wasn't easy for the actors to say goodbye since this show has not only given them fame and money, but also gave a growth in their personality.
"I remember the first day when I faced the camera for this show, I was little nervous. Honestly, I wasn't expecting this show to survive for so many years, but our fans made it possible. Today, it's the last day of our shoot and I have a mixed feeling. Somewhere down the line, I am happy because it is ending on a good note. On the other hand, I will miss all the moments spent on the sets. Especially, the challenges we faced on every day basis. However, this show has made me a better personality. It has transformed me into a good human being. I feel blessed to be a part of such a wonderful team", Anas Rashid said to Dailybhaskar.com .
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wed Uk ratings :

On Star Plus, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' topped ratings with 148,300 viewers at 19:30, followed by Mere Angne Mein' at 18:00 with 132,500 viewers, Saathiya' at 19:00 with 129,000 viewers and Diya Aur Baati Hum' at 21:00 with 109,700 viewers.
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thurs Uk ratings

Star Plus' popular fiction Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' stayed on top in UK ratings on Thursday night, according to exclusive data obtained by BizAsiaLive.com.

The show was watched by 140,700 viewers at 19:30 - peaking at 159,100 viewers, followed by Saathiya' at 19:00 with 138,000 viewers, Mere Angne Mein' at 18:00 with 120,200 viewers and Diya Aur Baati Hum' at 21:00 with 116,700 viewers.

mango-pie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sandhya and Sooraj's 'last plunge' in Star Plus' Diya Aur Baati Hum
By TellychakkarTeam
09 Sep 2016 06:19 PM
Star Plus' popular show Diya Aur Baati Hum, produced by Shashi Sumeet Productions is all set for a closure tomorrow (10 September).
And the daring couple Sandhya (Deepika Singh) and Sooraj (Anas Rashid) will take a final plunge in order to save their home, that is Pushkar from the wrath of the terrorists.
As per the ongoing track, Sandhya has successfully managed to evacuate the hostages from Hanuman Gali. In the fight that will ensue, all the terrorists will die with the sole exception of CP.
And CP will execute a shocking plan that will leave no option of escape for both Sooraj and Sandhya.
As per sources, "CP will abduct Sooraj and Sandhya's daughter Khanak. And CP will ask both of them to consume a capsule which will lead them to death, if they want to save their daughter. And Sooraj and Sandhya will go on to consume the capsule which will not only lead to their death but will also destroy the whole of Pushkar."
Yes, the capsule they would consume will be a bomb that will have the capacity to ruin the entire place.
Shocked to know of this, Sooraj and Sandhya will be shown running together in order to save their place.
Both of them will run hastily, crossing all the boundaries of Pushkar so that when the capsule would explode, their place will be safe. After crossing all the populated places, they will reach a barren place wherein there will be only water.
And at this place will end their journey, as together they will take one final plunge into water, never to return again.
We hear that this particular water sequence has been captured in a very emotional manner, and was shot in an outdoor location in Udaipur.
Are you all ready to bid the final adieu to your favourite pair? Drop in your thoughts right here.

That means tmrw is the last day... oh my god...
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing sonali. It is really hard to believe that the show is ending
Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Its sad that Diya aur baati ending.Love Surya forever.