Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango-pie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Diya Aur Baati Hum: Goons to kidnap Ved in front of Sandhya Upcoming Episode
Monday, July 18 2016
Arpita (Rishina Kandhari) plans to defame Sandhya (Deepika Singh) getting SSP position in Diya Aur Baati Hum
The upcoming episode of Diya Aur Baati Hum will show that challenges have returned for Sandhya after she joined IPS job back.
Sandhya unaware about her junior officer Arpita is trying to get Sandhya's position.
Arpita is an SP while Sandhya is at higher rank that is SSP for which Arpita is aspiring.
Arpita wants to make Sandhya image down becoming SSP where she got a chance to complete her dream knowing about goons attacks a local bank.
Goons robs the bank and also kidnaps some people to escape from the location.
Sandhya tries to fight with goons but is shocked seeing her son Ved is also in their clutches.
Sandhya gets shocked seeing goons kidnapped Ved
Sandhya has new challenge to catch the robbers and save Ved.
Let's see how will Sandhya save Ved, while Arpita create problems in her way.
Stay tuned for more exciting updates of the upcoming episodes.
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing. the track looks juicy.
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
17th July 2016 UK ratings

On Star Plus, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' was the most watched show with 139,400 viewers, followed by Mere Angne Mein' at 18:00 with 125,000 viewers, Saathiya' at 19:00 with 124,700 viewers and Diya Aur Baati Hum' at 21:00 with 101,100 viewers.
shadeep thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali_11

17th July 2016 UK ratings

On Star Plus, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' was the most watched show with 139,400 viewers, followed by Mere Angne Mein' at 18:00 with 125,000 viewers, Saathiya' at 19:00 with 124,700 viewers and Diya Aur Baati Hum' at 21:00 with 101,100 viewers.

In all these ratings neither yeh rishtha nor siya kie ram is thr in the list with higher ratings than dabh.. then how com in trp alone both are higher than dabh?? Plz clarify

mango-pie thumbnail
Geetanjali Mishra roped in for Diya Aur Baati Hum
By TellychakkarTeam19 Jul 2016 03:28 PM

Star Plus' popular show Diya Aur Baati Hum (Shashi Sumeet Productions) recently saw the entry of Rishina Kandhari.
Now, the show which will wrap up in September will gear up for one major track wherein the makers will focus on the issue of child trafficking.
Yes, and to play a crucial role, noted actress Geetanjali Mishra has been roped in.
As per sources, "A new track will kick start very soon, wherein a noted gang will start kidnapping little girls and sell them off for money. Their next target will be the beautiful Mishri (Reem Sheikh), daughter of Meenakshi (Kanika Maheshwari).
The Rathi family will go through a serious ordeal to get back the daughter of the house."
Playing the lead of the child trafficking gang will be Geetanjali Mishra, known for her power-packed performances in shows Rang Rasiya, Balika Vadhu to name a few. Her character will be called Shilpi; she will be a woman with all the powers.
If sources are to be believed, Ankur (Varun Khandelwal) that is Sandhya's brother will also be a victim to the atrocities of the gang, is what we hear.
When contacted, Geetanjali confirmed the news, but asked us to call her later.
Geetanjali has already started shoot, and her introduction will air soon.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
tfs veena
why does the article insert that one line
it will wrap up in september 😔
Sonali_11 thumbnail
18th july uk ratings:

On Star Plus, Mere Angne Mein' at 18:00 was the most popular show across Asian TV networks with 169,600 viewers, followed by Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' at 19:30 with 164,500 viewers, Suhani Si Ek Ladki' at 18:30 with 129,000 viewers, Saathiya' at 19:00 with 125,200 viewers and Diya Aur Baati Hum' at 21:00 with 102,600 viewers.
Sonali_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shadeep

In all these ratings neither yeh rishtha nor siya kie ram is thr in the list with higher ratings than dabh.. then how com in trp alone both are higher than dabh?? Plz clarify

These r the ratings from UK ...not india. In UK dabh manages to stay ahead of siya ka ram and yeh rishta ..

In india ratings , Yeh rishta is above dabh and siya ka ram only has a little difference
mango-pie thumbnail
Daily shows take a toll on everyone: Anas Rashid of Diya Aur Baati Hum

Kavita Awaasthi, Hindustan Times, Mumbai|Updated: Jul 19, 2016 17:44 IST

Anas Rashid, whose TV show Diya Aur Baati Hum has completed 1400 episodes, feels delivering a show seven days a week takes a toll on the entire team.(Star Plus)

Anas Rashid has had two hit shows in his 10-year career in television. He became a well-known celebrity with the historical drama Prithviraj Chauhan, and has maintained that popularity with his ongoing TV show.

The current series has been on air for the past five years now, a fact that thrills Anas to no end. "It's a big achievement, more so because the whole team has stuck together through this journey," he says.

In the past year, many shows have been airing seven days a week, instead of the usual five-day routine. Anas feels this practice puts too much pressure on everyone involved in the making of the show. "Delivering the show seven days a week takes a toll, not just on me, but on the entire team. We have to work harder and for longer hours. The pressure to maintain the quality is high too. I feel the value of the product diminishes along the way,"

He points out that while many TV shows do have fans, the audience doesn't always catch the show on TV. "People tend to watch the show online or watch repeat telecasts, which affects the ratings in varying degrees," he adds.

mango-pie thumbnail
My mother told me that I would fail as an actor: Deepika Singh

Anjuri Nayar Singh, Hindustan Times, New Delhi|Updated: Jul 02, 2016 18:46 IST

Actor Deepika SIngh says that she was scared of failure when she joined the industry.

Actor Deepika Singh is now a familiar household name. However she says that initially, her mother was not very comfortable with her decision to become an actor.

"When I came to Mumbai initially, my mother would often call me and tell me that I would fail as an actor. My mom told me, Have you seen your height, you will never be able to make it big. In fact, when I told them that I bagged the lead role in my show, she was convinced that someone was trying to fool me. Ialso got convinced at a point and thought she might be right!" says Deepika, who plays the role of Sandhya in TV show Diya Aur Baati Hum.

The actor says that she remembers struggling a lot in her early days. "I completely stopped shopping. I used to watch films all night, as I felt this would help me work on my acting skills. I would read the script again and again . I went through hardship and struggled so much.It had become a do-or-die situation for me," she says.

"I felt that if I failed as an actor, the entire world would know. That is what bothered me the most. Iknew I had no choice but to perform well. Ihad done my MBAbefore coming to Mumbai and I knew that I was completely changing the direction of my career and I just had to do well," she adds.