Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango-pie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I want to get married soon: Diya Aur Baati Hum actor Anas Rashid
Anas Rashid is in a happy place. He is thrilled to be part of the successful show, Diya Aur Baati Hum, which has been running for the past five years, and has crossed 1,400 episodes. It's by far the biggest success of his career. The 38-year-old actor talks about how his character changed him, his alleged ex-girlfriend, Rati Pandey, looking for a love match, and why he thinks marriage is a contract.
The ratings of your show have been sliding over the last year. Reports say that it might wind up in August. Is that true?
Everything has to end and it's painful to think about the end of your show, but I have not been told anything about it. Even if our show ends this year, I hope that it goes out with a bang.
Would you say it has been the most successful show in your career?
Absolutely. The show and my character have impacted my life too. I have become calmer, patient, and dedicated. I have also developed the virtues of being a leader.
It was reported that there have been issues on the sets due to your tantrums.
I love rumours as they keep me in the news. I love to read such stories. I don't mind people calling me a tantrum king (laughs). I won't say that I am a superstar, but if you read biographies of superstars, you will notice that they all were known for throwing tantrums.
Your personal life, too, has kept you in the news. Apparently, actor Rati Pandey and you called it quits recently.
TV demands a lot of time. Rati is a good girl, but for the last couple of months, I haven't been in touch with her. Whatever happened, has happened for her betterment and my family's betterment.
Would you prefer a love or an arranged marriage?
I want to get married, and my ammi (mom) wants me to get married soon. I am 38, and like they say, "Dulha hansta hua achcha lagta hai, khansta hua nahin" (a groom should be smiling not coughing). I tell my parents that I don't have the time to search for a girl. But I would prefer a love match. Marriage is a contract, as kundalis are matched, the boy's finances are looked at, and other things are taken into considerations. So, let's see who do I end up signing the contract with? (laughs).
http://m.hindustantimes.com/tv/i-want-to-get-married-soon-diya-aur-baati-hum-actor-anas-rashid/story-fiAvcmpr35YfauAAQzOBiP.html

credit s n s lovers fb
mango-pie thumbnail
Bhabho stuck between choosing amid Suraj and Sandhya
The upcoming episode of Diya Aur Batai Hum will show that Suraj gets angry on Sandhya for leaving job and running his shop. Suraj decides to sell his shop which makes Sandhya upset.
Sandhya scolds Suraj for talking such type of decision despite of knowing sweet shop is his dream and how can he broke it like this. Suraj asks Sandhya then why she broke her dream of IPS leaving her job.
Suraj and Sandhya argue over their dreams and Bhabho interrupts them. Bhabho is tensed seeing her son and daughter in law are very much concern for each other dreams.
Sandhya asks Bhabho to tell who is right between Suraj and Sandhya. Bhabho gets in dilemma about she does not want to hurt Suraj and Sandhya by supporting one. What will Bhabho's decision for Suraj and Sandhya?
Text credit: serial gossip

credit s n s lovers fb
mango-pie thumbnail
Sandhya to face a new challenge in Star Plus' Diya Aur Baati Hum
The coming episode will see Sandhya standing tall to compete with the rival Dipen (Manav Verma) to make the Maha prasad for the temple, thus winning back the confidence and trust of her customers.
As per sources, "With Chhavi joining hands with Dipen and promising him to inform everything about Sandhya, the competition has gotten tougher for Sandhya. Sandhya will now seek permission from Sooraj to take on the mantle and make prasad with sheer devotion and love."
The shoot for the Maha prasad competition will happen in a day or two in an outdoor location. Sandhya will challenge Dipen in the competition, and they will fight it out in the huge culinary battle.
We hear that there will be lot many twists in the tale before Sandhya could cross the final hurdle.
If sources are to be believed, Sandhya will be hurt very badly on her hand while making the prasad. However, she will prove to be a tough competitor for the far more experienced Dipen.
Text credit: Tellychakkar

credit s n s lovers fb
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fri and Sat UK ratings: 24th and 25th june

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' held on to the No.1 position on Friday and Saturday with a peak of around 200k viewers. On Saturday, the show brought in 143,100 viewers and on Saturday, it was watched by 170,200 viewers. Saathiya' was in second place with 99,200 viewers on Friday and a further 133,400 viewers on Saturday. Last night, the channel's other shows such as Dahleez' (94,800 viewers), Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' (81,500 viewers) and Diya Aur Baati Hum' (80,300 viewers) also did well.
Sonali_11 thumbnail
28th june 2016 , Tuesday

On Star Plus, Saathiya' took lead with 127,900 viewers at 19:00, followed by Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' at 19:30 with 115,000 viewers, Suhani Si Ek Ladki' at 18:30 with 88,800 viewers and Diya Aur Baati Hum' at 21:00 with 85,800 viewers. New show Ishqbaaaz' dropped in its second outing to 36,300 viewers at 21:30.
mango-pie thumbnail
Sooraj Turns Sandhya's Cooking Guru, Chhavi's Suicide Attempt And Lots More!
In Star Plus's popular soapDiya Aur Baati Hum, Sandhya (Deepika Singh) has sacrificed her IPS duties, only to support Sooraj's (Anas Rashid) dream of owning a successful sweet shop.
All except Bhabho and Maasa are unaware of her resignation. Sandhya begins her training in the kitchen with a disastrous start. Meanwhile, Chhavi will get to know that Sandhya has resigned her job. She informs the same to Sooraj. Sooraj is left heartbroken.
Sooraj questions Sandhya regarding her resignation and asks her to withdraw her resignation. But, Sandhya refuses to do so! In the upcoming episodes, Bhabho (Neelu Vaghela) supports Sandhya over Sooraj.
As per the sources, "Sandhya will convince Suraj for teaching him how to cook all those delicious dishes, so that she can pass the 'agniparishka' she has set for herself. After a lot of requesting, Suraj finally agrees and supports her in saving the shop."
On the other hand, Sooraj's rival, Dipan will also create troubles for Sandhya to prevent her from preparing the delicious 'prasad'! Will Sandhya pass her 'agnipariksha'?
Apart from this, one more twist will shock the viewers. Chhavi will soon try to commit suicide! It will be revealed that she would be under a huge debt and would owe nearly 10 Lakhs to someone.
A leading entertainment portal quoted a source as saying, "In a dramatic turnaround, Chhavi will almost hang herself to death when Sooraj and Sandhya will come to her rescue.
Cre: @sooraj & Sandhya - DABH Loverss n love soosan fb
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Sat 2nd July ratings

The Remo D'souza fronted show was watched by 62,400 viewers - peaking at 79,600 viewers. Dance +' season two is Star Plus' first reality show this year after its fictions were extended to seven days per week. Mere Angne Mein' at 18:00 was top rated show with 146,800 viewers, followed by Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' at 19:30 with 127,700 viewers and Saathiya' at 19:00 with 102,800 viewers. Suhani Si Ek Ladki' at 18:30 pulled in 99,800 viewers and Diya Aur Baati Hum' at 21:00 raked in 83,500 viewers.
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Mon 4th july ratings:
The biggest show on the channel was Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' at 19:30 with 171,900 viewers - peaking at 195,200 viewers, followed by Suhani Si Ek Ladki' at 18:30 with 143,100 viewers, Saathiya' at 19:00 with 141,200 viewers, Mere Angne Mein' at 18:00 with 140,300 viewers and Diya Aur Baati Hum' at 21:00 with 133,400 viewers. New show Ishqbaaaz' at 21:30 bounced back up with 63,900 viewers.

8th July Uk ratings

Mere Angne Mein' on Star Plus clinched the lead in UK ratings on Friday night, according to exclusive data obtained BizAsiaLive.com.

The show, which airs at 18:00 attracted 156,800 viewers, followed by Suhani Si Ek Ladki' at 18:30 with 151,800 viewers, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' at 19:30 with 137,900 viewers, Saathiya' at 19:00 with 136,000 viewers and Diya Aur Baati Hum' at 21:00 with 120,700 viewers. Siya Ke Ram' at 20:00 fetched 108,300 viewers.

Edited by Sonali_11 - 8 years ago
mango-pie thumbnail
DABH: Bhabho insists Sandhya to reveal Vansh being his real mom Upcoming Episode
Sunday, July 10 2016
Sandhya (Deepika Singh) gets emotinal seeing Vansh in Diya Aur Baati Hum
The upcoming episode of Diya Aur Baati Hum will show that Sandhya's brother come to Rathi house congratulating Sandhya for being mother of a daughter.
Sandhya gets emotional seeing Vansh whom she has given to her brother Ankush.
Bhabho suggest Sandhya that she should tell Vansh as she is her real mother.
Bhabho feels that Sandhya must be accepted the truth of Vansh is Anksuh's son but her motherhood will not let her accept this.
Bhabho suggests Sandhya revealing her truth to Vansh
However, Sandhya tells Bhabho that she surely misses Vansh but she cannot destroy Vansh's childhood revealing this truth.
Will Bhabho tell Sandhya's reality to Vansh?
Stay tuned for further exciting updates.

Credit serial gossip

yes vansh is back... hope the track is meaninful and SurYa family is completed...
mango-pie thumbnail
Rishina Kandhari to enter Star Plus' Diya Aur Baati Hum
By TellychakkarTeam10 Jul 2016 11:42 PM

Talented actor Rishina Kandhari, last seen in Tashan-e-Ishq will soon enter Star Plus' popular show Diya Aur Baati Hum (Shashi Sumeet Productions).
She will enter as the sub-ordinate to Sandhya (Deepika Singh). Her character Arpita Khanna will pose to be loyal towards her work. She will look at her senior at work Sandhya as her idol. However the truth will be that she will want to pull Sandhya down and take her place and designation.
As per sources, "This police officer will go on to be a huge threat to Sandhya's success at work."
We tried calling Rishina but could not get through to her.
We also buzzed Producer Sumeet Mittal and channel spokesperson but could not reach out to them.
As reported, Sandhya will soon get back to her IPS duties soon after the birth of her daughter.
Rishina has already started shooting for the show.
Watch this space for more updates.

Credit telechakkar