Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Fri UK ratings:

Star Plus had a strong Friday night in UK ratings with Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' comfortably crossing the 200k mark, according to exclusive data obtained by BizAsiaLive.com.

The show was most watched on the channel with 206,300 viewers at 19:30 - peaking at 246,200 viewers, followed by Silsila Pyaar Ka' at 20:30 with 163,900 viewers, Diya Aur Baati Hum' at 21:00 with 156,000 viewers, Mere Angne Mein' at 18:00 with 132,300 viewers and Siya Ke Ram' at 20:00 with 129,900 viewers.

mango-pie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Suraj to reunite Arzoo and Sandhya
The upcoming episode of Star Plus show Diya Aur Baati Hum will bring major drama as brainwashed by the Minister, Arzoo will try to kill Sandhya (Deepika Singh).
The upcoming episode of Diya Aur Baati Hum will show Arzoo recovering from the Coma and getting back in senses. However, the Minister will take advantage of the situation and will brainwash Arzoo against Sandhya.
On the other side, Sandhya will reach in the hospital to see Arzoo. However, Arzoo will blame Sandhya for getting a terrorist tag. Arzoo and Sandhya will get in intense fight in which Arzoo will try to gun down Sandhya.
However, Suraj (Anas Rashid) will reach in time and will stop Arzoo. Suraj will inform Sandhya's truth to Arzoo and will unite Arzoo and Sandhya.

Credit s n s lovers
mango-pie thumbnail
Sandhya to receive a clean chit and get released from mental asylum, show to have a major revamp
The present track and some of the ongoing tracks of Diya Aur Bati Hum will show Sandhya in mental asylum. Though she is innocent it would take a few episodes for Sandhya to get a clean chit and go get released from there.
However the lead actress says that she is indeed having a good time doing the various stunts in the show. As per the sources, the makers of the show are indeed planning to give a major revamp to the show.
It would really be interesting to see as to who plays what roles after the show's revamp. Viewers are also excited if they would be able to see their Sandhya ji and Sooraj ji in all new avatars.

Credit s n s lovers
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Star Plus' popular show Diya Aur Baati Hum (Shashi Sumeet Productions) recently saw few big entries with actors Abhinav Shukla, Supriya Kumari, Priyanka Singh and Pooja Sharma being roped in for important roles. Now we hear of yet another new family's introduction in the show. And that will be the sister of Bhabho (Neelu Waghela) and her family. Yes, you heard it right!! Noted actress Dipti Mishra, who was seen essaying the mother of Madhavan in the movie Tanu Weds Manu Returns has been roped in to play Bhabho's sister. We hear that will be seen essaying the role of Banarasi, fondly called Binny. The character will be a complete contrast to Bhabho; the lady will be extremely modern with a practical outlook. However, she will have a huge belief in superstitions. Along with Dipti will be entering noted actors Rushad Rana and Aleeza Khan. They will essay the son and daughter-in-law of Banarasi. As per reliable sources, "Banarasi and her daughter-in-law, essayed by Aleeza will have a striking saas-bahu relationship, and everyone in the Rathi house will be in awe of them. Though extremely modern in her dressing sense and thought process, Banarasi's bahu will also be an ideal daughter-in-law, who would succeed in winning the hearts of all." Going to Rushad and Aleeza's characters, we hear that Rushad will play a chemistry professor who would be progressive in his thought process unlike his mother who would believe in superstitions. His character might have negative shades with progression in story, is what we hear. Aleeza will play a modern working woman who would know the right formula to work outside, yet keep her husband and mother-in-law happy at home. When contacted, Rushad confirmed that he is part of Diya Aur Baati, but did not want to get into details. Aleeza said, "I am part of the show. However, I am yet to meet them for my brief. So I am not aware of the exact track and role." Dipti Mishra told us, "I will want to talk after I work things out." We tried buzzing Producer Sumeet Mittal and the channel spokesperson for a confirmation, but did not get through to them. Wow!! This family will certainly add value and freshness to the show!! What do you think folks?
Sonali_11 thumbnail

Again! Anas Rashid throws a huge fit on Diya Aur Baati Hum sets

The actor ended up punching a stunt instructor during rehearsals and lashed out against the stunt director for pointing it out. All this, in front of the media!

Neelam PandeyApr 21 2016 2:35 PM535
Anas Rashid as Suraj Rathi in Diya Aur Bati Hum
WOW
LOL
W*F
OMG

It's the reel-real clash again!

Anas Rashid, who is perfect as the calm and composed Suraj Rathi of Diya Aur Baati Hum, finds it quite tough to control his temper off screen.

Image Source: candydirectnews

The actor, who has often been in news for spats with colleagues, lost his cool once again on the sets of the Star Plus show (Diya Aur Baati Hum actor Anas humiliates co-star Kunal, Feb 17).

And this time, SpotboyE was right there.

It all started during the rehearsals of a street fight sequence. Anas, who presumably got a bit carried away, landed a hard punch on his instructor's face. As the guy stood reeling in pain, the stunt director asked the actor to go a bit easy.

Image Source: staticflickr

Apna Anas didn't like the advice and he lambasted the man saying: "Please don't teach me, I know my job and come with a certain amount of experience. Look at my hand, even I am hurt".

The showdown became so ugly, Anas couldn't regain his composure for a long time. And phir kya, the shoot had to be halted for a few hours.

Tch tch...

Sonali_11 thumbnail
Fri UK ratings:

Star Plus remained ahead with Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' at 19:30 with 124,900 viewers, followed by Saathiya' at 19:00 with 112,700 viewers, Diya Aur Baati Hum' at 21:00 with 99,600 viewers and Silsila Pyaar Ka' at 20:30 with 87,900 viewers.
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Ace choreographer-filmmaker Farah Khan and directors Goldie Behl and Omung Kumar have been announced as the jury members of the upcoming STAR Parivaar Awards 2016.

The trio will choose the winners from the nominations in various categories of the awards show, which honours the achievements of actors in the television industry.

"I'm extremely excited to be a part of the jury this year. We have been watching STAR Parivaar Awards since the last 15 years and my whole family is fond of it," Farah said in a statement.

"Star Plus and I are associated since very long and it is great to be a part of them once again. All the participants were great and it was a very tough decision to choose the best," she added.

Omung, who came into the limelight after he directed the Priyanka Chopra-starrer "Mary Kom", said: "Being part of the jury with Farah Khan and Goldie Behl is a privilege for me".

Commenting about his association with the channel, Goldie said: "We went through a lot of montages and footages and had to shortlist from them. All scenes shown to us were par excellence. Star Parivaar Awards 2016 will be a tough battle between all actors competing for the top spot. May the best win".

Hosted by "Nisha Aur Uske Cousins" fame actress Aneri Vajani, STAR Parivaar Awards 2016 will take place on April 27.

A telecast date is yet to be decided.
mango-pie thumbnail
Diya Aur Baati Hum to go off air or soon witness a time slot change
Yes,you heard it right.One of the brilliant shows on Indian television "Diya Aur Baati Hum" will soon be axed or shift to a new slot.The channel seems to be not at all convinced with the current ratings of the show and it has been consistently losing its slot leader title to Zee Tv's Kumkum Bhagya.Diya Aur Baati Hum once used to the No.1 show on Indian Television but since last year it has been continuously losing the number game and slot leader title.StarPlus has now decided to roll out a Big Ticket show at the 9pm slot to beat the rival channel show at the same slot.As a result, Diya Aur Baati Hum will either be axed or shifted to another slot.

Credit Trp of Indian serials fb
Edited by LuvSurYa - 8 years ago
YongShinSurYa thumbnail
Suraj (Anas Rashid) and Sandhya (Deepika Singh) get shattered seeing Ved unconsious in Diya Aur Baati HumThe upcoming episode of Diya Aur Baati Hum will show that entire Rathi family comes on picnic and enjoys it happily.Om's mother tells them about a deadly disease which makes everyone tensed.After sometime, some ladies find Ved unconscious on floor having blue marks on the face.Suraj and Sandhya get shattered seeing Ved is not reacting.After sometimes, Ved wakes up and tells that it was his all drama which makes Sandhya angry.Sandhya scolds Ved fordoing this drama and Ved tells her that he just wanted to prove them that the disease isnot exist.Om's mother is not ready to believe and scolds Ved for his drama.Stay tuned for further exciting updates.
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Wed UK ratings:27th april 2016

The Star Plus show, which won the most gongs at last night's Star Parivaar Awards, was watched by 154,700 viewers, followed by Saathiya' at 19:00 with 96,300 viewers and Mere Angne Mein' at 18:00 with 91,700 viewers. Suhani Si Ek Ladki' at 18:30 was watched by 79,800 viewers, followed by Diya Aur Baati Hum' at 21:00 with 73,000 viewers. -
Edited by Sonali_11 - 8 years ago