Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

tfs veena and rosy

In the upcoming episode, Sandhya gets an approval letter of three months leave from the constable. She is shocked as she wouldn't have applied for the leave. She gets annoyed, when she gets to know Arzoo had applied for Sandhya's leave. Arzoo prepares tasty kheer for everybody in dharmshala and Bhabho is impressed. Also, Chotu gets attracted towards Arzoo as he likes her innocence. According to the latest spoiler, Arzoo will get involved in terrorist activities and Sandhya will get to know this! Did Arzoo get into Rathi family to know Sandhya's mission? What will Sandhya do now?

Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What I think is that Arzoo will b broken hearted when she comes to know Chotu 's real plan to get married to her..She would give away 10 lakhs too.
Then the Pakistani terrorist man will make a re-entry and make her believe that Indian in-laws can never be trustworthy and i warned u about it , So he might offer her to join the gang and Arzoo would not want to go back to Dadi and she may do all the activities while living in rathi house.
Sandy would find it out soon and then Arzoo will help catch terrorists
Edited by Sonali_11 - 8 years ago
mango-pie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sonali they aired a new promo for this sunday wherein sandhya finds some letter in arzoo purse which is related to her involvement in terrorist activities.. I don't think chotu's cheating has come out.. have they changed the track in midway? I feel so bcoz they showed arzoo very much innocent in pak..
Edited by --veena-- - 8 years ago
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --veena--

sonali they aired a new promo for this sunday wherein sandhya finds some letter in arzoo purse which is related to her involvement in terrorist activities.. I don't think chotu's cheating has come out.. have they changed the track in midway? I feel so bcoz they showed arzoo very much innocent in pak..

So she's already involved with the terrorist, I think the spoiler which stated that she will give away 10 lakhs and join terrorists later was wrong, and SBS / sbb reported she will be a terrorist is true..
So how come Kunal Prachi call it a love story ..or even Neelu ji said that in the show we'll have a new diya baati πŸ˜•

Arzoo is shown to be so positive since the beginning ...so I also think tht the story is changed now.
mango-pie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TR's Spoiler of Diya Aur Baati Hum:
Sandhya gets some documents from Arzoo's purse. She finds out that Arzoo is working for some terrorist gang and is shocked. Arzoo too learns that Sandhya has found out her truth and gets alert.
Taha0023 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OK, let me give all of you a spoiler. Arzoo is involved in terrorism from very beginning, and her Dadi too. In fact the most shocking news is Chotu is the master mind. When Chotu and Arzoo had met in station for the first time, they looked at each other, through screen, but it was quite obvious that they know each other prior.They touched each other's hand while taking chulbul, in fact they had passed information to each other while giving chulbul.
Chotu's affair is just a story telling to confuse Bhabo and the other family member. Chotu is keeping that other girl( I forgot her name), just to make a story to divert every one's attention and to gain sympathy for Arzoo for later stage of their terrorism mission.

Tomorrow Sandhya will tell Suraj, she is out of the anti terrorist squad, as Sandhya will see Arjoo is listening to her conversation, hiding behind.
Arzoo will think, Arzoo's plan to remove Sandhya from this anti terrorist squad is successful, but in reality Sandhya will be still the part of the team and Sandhya will continue her investigation on Arzoo. Arzoo will be relaxed and will continue her activities. On the process, Sandhya will catch her red handed. Even though Arzoo will pretend helping Sandhya finding the terrorist group, but she will be hiding the real fact about Chotu and their master plan. Arzoo will only misguide Sandhya to accomplish their master plan.

Initially Chotu will be caught for having affair with other girl and Arzoo will get some sympathy from the family, but at final stage with every one's shock, Chotu will be the real culprit and the terrorist master mind !

If this story turn out true, then I want a "mithai ka dabba" from Suraj's store.

πŸ˜†

Edited by Taha0023 - 8 years ago
Taha0023 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali_11

So she's already involved with the terrorist, I think the spoiler which stated that she will give away 10 lakhs and join terrorists later was wrong, and SBS / sbb reported she will be a terrorist is true..
So how come Kunal Prachi call it a love story ..or even Neelu ji said that in the show we'll have a new diya baati πŸ˜•

Arzoo is shown to be so positive since the beginning ...so I also think tht the story is changed now.

If Arzoo is shown so positive and if Chotu and Arzoo's jodi is like Diya Baati, then what will happen to our real Diya baati.πŸ˜†

So of course, ARzoo will be shown less positive, because her character has started as if a Pakistani/Indian brave heart or a super heroin with a body like a warrior. She had height of a military personal, she has a golden heart to save a small creature chulbul, she was just extra ordinary human being. As I said better than Sandhya for the role of IPS officer. After creating Arzoo, writer fall into double challenge, because Sandhya need to be shown better than Arzoo always. So writers changed their plan and made Arzoo a terrorist.🀣

Imagine a person like ARzoo in Pakistani or Indian Army or IPS officer, who is very intelligent and keep a golden kind heart, is it not too perfect ??

So writer must have to change the script and make Arzoo terrorist, to balance their own story line, and reduce competition between two lead charactersπŸ˜†.

I know Arzoo and Chotu is not comparable to Surya, but still in Indian drama, Heroin is always better than any other female character in the show.
jsingh12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --veena--

Tfs new promo. I think they are changing the script according to feedback and trps. Arzoo has been changed to orphan hindu girl from a muslim girl in a single epi without any hoopla. Based on the initial negative feedback they changed her identity and now viewers are not liking new diya baati concept so to alter that they might show arzoo being terrorist or she might be forced to do things in unavoidable situations from which SurYa will pull her out and thus she will help them back. Chnaces are more to show as she is forced to bad things than making her complete black like maya, prema etc

CVs unnecessarily started this track claiming as new DB love story how come they fogot SurYa are backbone of DABH.
xAishuuux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jsingh12

Tfs new promo. I think they are changing the script according to feedback and trps. Arzoo has been changed to orphan hindu girl from a muslim girl in a single epi without any hoopla. Based on the initial negative feedback they changed her identity and now viewers are not liking new diya baati concept so to alter that they might show arzoo being terrorist or she might be forced to do things in unavoidable situations from which SurYa will pull her out and thus she will help them back. Chnaces are more to show as she is forced to bad things than making her complete black like maya, prema etc

CVs unnecessarily started this track claiming as new DB love story how come they fogot SurYa are backbone of DABH.

Very well said... πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ Oh, they keep receiving a lot of messages from us so they have to listen to us and our requests... πŸ˜† I like the fact that they stopped calling them "new DB". Sorry for them but this show has only one DB... The original one. πŸ˜ƒ It is their show, their hard work, their popularity, their love etc. I know they need to bring new characters in the story but please CVs, keep it to a limit... 😊 You totally forgot about Vansh, but you're bringing new couples... *yawn* CVs, you forgot about Vedansh business which could have been such an amazing track. SurYa are the soul of DABH.
Edited by Aishuuu. - 8 years ago
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
cvs started with something and are changing tracks according to response
why should every pakistani be a terrorist
iam not liking it
i still hope it turns out to be a misunderstanding and arzu is shown genuine