Posted: 8 years ago
I feel very bad for Sanaya fans because they always made sure Sanaya won votes on this forum. Atleast, she won on IF if not the real show. 😭
Lets see what her fans might say now.

1) The show is sham. Sanaya deserves better.

2) No matter what the show does, Sanaya is the winner for us.

3) Faisal is just a little kid. He has got sympathy votes,

4) We are happy because we made her win on all IF topics.

5) Bye. Lets all go home. Show over😭.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I dont know whether u are troll or being serious.

winning on IF polls matters? If u are really a fan dont embarrass sanaya
Sdea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really you had to get to this level...what are you five???
get a life dude.Am sure everyone knows the validity of the result.So lets not talk about it and behave like adults 

i have no idea what you mean by your post but your not her fan anyway
Edited by Sdea - 8 years ago
dont hurt me more, i cannot face anybody now. I'm atleast happy she won on IF polls😭
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
just wondering who was the one u were supporting that cannot make it what sanaya did 😆
Biased colours. Its a very rigged show. 

#BOYCOTT JDJ
Sdea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First of all congratulations Faisal. You were undoubtedly amazing
Coming to my Doll Sanaya, i can't describe how amazing and great soul you are.Your jhalak journey was beautiful and undoubtedly the most impressive. 👏👏👏You are one of the most loving celebrity i have ever seen and no matter what the results are we love you dearly,
There is no doubt we wanted you to win and voted like crazy *twittertrends is a proof* and even then if you didn't its because you have so much more amazing stuff in your path to achieve.😊

So here is to Sanaya ⭐️⭐️⭐️
who responded to every criticism lovingly, 
the one who genuinely cried over other contestants eliminations,
the one who was friends with nearly everyone,
the one who showed massive improvement as a dancer,
the only one who managed to bring smile on everyones face,
the one who is ruling her fans heart,
and the only one who seemed genuinely happy and excited over faisal winning even in that blur pic which was posted

We love you Sanaya and you are the winner in the eyes of every fan of yours.❤️

PS- To all the bashers No,we Sanaya fans are not here to give excuses, we know she is the winner for         us
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
King of hearts Faisal won!!
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Its called Sour Grapes!!
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
First of all Like to congratulate Faisal n his choreos fr winning Jdj. This wonder boy truly deserved it. He is one amazing dancer. Havant seen any of his performance s coz I switch on my TV set just to watch Sanaya n then switch it off. But in this forum from what I heard he is amazin g. So congrats once again to him.

Sanaya is the 1st runners up, though feeling low still I m happy. She has come a long way. From a performance like lovely to awesome performances like Charlie Chaplin, baby doll, khuda Jane etc. She showed variety n versatility. Being a fan I always wanted to see growth n in that section Sanaya never disappointed me. The girl remained high headed throughout the competition, no emotional drama, no sulking nothing. Every time she comes to our TV screen it lights up the mood. Malaika truly said she bring smile to our faces. She was pitted against Faisal n he is one hell of a dancer. Finally he won. Don't know what politics BeRangeela played coz they are the worst channel.

I am her fan n will always remain so n after her jhalak journey my respect fr her increased ten folds. May be or may not be a winner of a reality show but she is the winner of our hearts.

God bless you Sanaya! Way to go. I heartily appreciate the efforts Sanaya fans n some non Sanaya fans have given to make her win. Guys this isn't the end. She has a long way to go n wrvhave to support her in her every journey.

Have a nice day guys.

PS. This post is just to share my feeling. No bashings please. Its a sincere request.