Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: _Darling_

😆😆

This topic keep making me laugh! ðŸ˜†

It is hilarious that SI fans did not even reply here.. all their united comments of fighting against the haterzzz is gone because they are busy crying, tweeting to Modi and taking pills ðŸ¤£ Edited by -flower- - 8 years ago
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -flower-

It is hilarious that SI fans did not even reply here.. all their united comments of fighting against the haterzzz is gone because they are busy crying, tweeting to Modi and taking pills ðŸ¤£

I don't know what you are made of dear making fun of people who are dying or whose lives are in danger. YOU NEVER NEVER MAKE FUN OF THIS EVEN TO YOUR WORST ENEMY. Its a life after all.  I have reported your post.

There are things that you can't make fun of and one of them is DEATH!
Baarish. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 Bookmarked. 😆

Taking pills because of a celebrity who doesn't even know you personally is outright ridiculous !

.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
🤣
The IF doll defeat against real hero faisal is soo upsetting 😭
Votes r rigged..the whole universe conspire against her n fans 😔

I want vijay bhaiya to start some contest fr doll like right now.
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: spate22

We know she won! And that's actually enough to know! She doesn't need the money, the car, maybe the trophy but oh well!😆I only hate that they wasted people's time and money , that was not cool! They will hear from me!! And the others!😆

Shreya

WASTED PEOPLE'S TIME & MONEY...How??

Ohhh sorry..I heard dat SI fans voted fr her 24*7..some even fasted for her win & voted like crazy..
So sorry
But the deserving one wins..his fans also put der time n money n it paid off 😃
Baarish. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: spate22

We know she won! And that's actually enough to know! She doesn't need the money, the car, maybe the trophy but oh well! ðŸ˜† I only hate that they wasted people's time and money , that was not cool! They will hear from me!! And the others!😆

Shreya

LOL excuse me ? If that is the case, then Faisal admirers have wasted more money than you in all, because he won ! Being amongst the top 3 on IF does not make SI the most popular in real world ! 😛 Faisal was clearly a much better dancer and people who are not active online have voted for him and made him win ! The problem is that you people were too overconfident that SI has a bigger fandom than Faisal ! Now that reality has prevailed, some of you cannot accept the reality which is why some of you are being delusional and abusing Colors ! Tsk tsk, I hope your bubble is burst soon. If you voted 24/7 for her and think you have wasted money when you could not make her win, then it's your problem ! 😆
archana.mh17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Why is this thread still open? Clearly, it is a bashing ground. And, decency is an alien concept, here. Reported.
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!
This topic is closed for mocking, making sarcastic comments on fan group.

Regards,
I-F Development Team Edited by mnx12 - 8 years ago