Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Oh no! Please no! God I'll be so mad if that happens! 😡

Me too. But that happens with most of the shows that I watch. I wanted a better ending of Humsafar, AZ and other Korean shows I watched. I only liked the ending of ZGH till now.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wali can't sleep, keep thinking about Faraa crying
Leaves his room
Ends up at her door, knocks , no answer
Calls her name
Dramatic music starts
He enters
Surprised not to see her there
Looks out the window
Knocks on bathroom
Calls Gil khan
Fara phone rings
Wali picks up phone
It's Ruhi
She tells that don't believe mooez
Wali knows something is wrong
Wali leaves gives instruction to Gul khan to tell everyone that Fara left with him because her mom is sick
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's late at night and Moeez is outside the haveli. He has called her. 'Faraah, m=phuppo ki tabiyat theek nahin hai. Unki condition bauhat serious hai. Unko brain hemorrhage ho gaya hai' She panics and says, 'Main AJ ko bata kar aati hoon'. Moeez tells her to hurry and not worry about AJ but instead Ruhi. She makes a run to the door and leaves with Moeez! -___- Why didn't she tell Wali? :/
LIAR!! Moeez you will pay so bad for this.

Wali is in his bed still thinking about Faraah. He gets up and leaves his room. He has outside Faraah's room and knocks the door twice. 'Faraah, main hoon. Wali'. He knocks again but no response. He enters the room only not to find her in the room.. checks the wahsroom and all but doens't find her. Banda is worried about hsi wifey.. aww! Faraah's phone rings and he picks it up. It's Ruhi's call and Ruhi immeddiately starts saying 'Faraah, agar Moeez tumahre paas aye tou tum uske saath mat jaan. Tum meri baat sun rahi ho?' Wali says, 'Tayi Amma, kya hua? mujhe bataein. Faraah apne room mein nahin hai'. Ruhi starts crying and tells Wali to save her. Wali again leaves the haveli like a hero. He tells Gul Khan to inform everyone in the haveli that he and Faraah have gone to Lahore and that they will be back in the morning.

I love Wali!! <3 nothing new, though! xD

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Farah kab rona band karegi

Million dollar question! And I suspect the answer is kabhi nahi...once the sorrows pass, it will be khushi ki ansu! 😕
Aatra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wali attends ruhi's call. She tells him about Moez. Wali tells her gul Khan to inform everyone that faraah and wali are Lahore because ruhi is ill. he trusts gul Khan with his secret :D
Tajamul consoles ruhi, and plans to go to find Moez. ruhi says she won't forgive them if anything happens to her daughter :'(
Faraah asks Moez about Ruhi. he starts his drama. God! he almost made her dead. And blames her for ruhi's condition.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Tajumul leaves to find mooez as well
Fara asks mooez in the car, how is mom
Mooez keeps lieing to her how she is in coma
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

It's late at night and Moeez is outside the haveli. He has called her. 'Faraah, m=phuppo ki tabiyat theek nahin hai. Unki condition bauhat serious hai. Unko brain hemorrhage ho gaya hai' She panics and says, 'Main AJ ko bata kar aati hoon'. Moeez tells her to hurry and not worry about AJ but instead Ruhi. She makes a run to the door and leaves with Moeez! -___- Why didn't she tell Wali? :/

LIAR!! Moeez you will pay so bad for this.

Wali is in his bed still thinking about Faraah. He gets up and leaves his room. He has outside Faraah's room and knocks the door twice. 'Faraah, main hoon. Wali'. He knocks again but no response. He enters the room only not to find her in the room.. checks the wahsroom and all but doens't find her. Banda is worried about hsi wifey.. aww! Faraah's phone rings and he picks it up. It's Ruhi's call and Ruhi immeddiately starts saying 'Faraah, agar Moeez tumahre paas aye tou tum uske saath mat jaan. Tum meri baat sun rahi ho?' Wali says, 'Tayi Amma, kya hua? mujhe bataein. Faraah apne room mein nahin hai'. Ruhi starts crying and tells Wali to save her. Wali again leaves the haveli like a hero. He tells Gul Khan to inform everyone in the haveli that he and Faraah have gone to Lahore and that they will be back in the morning.

I love Wali!! <3 nothing new, though! xD

OMGGG!! My excitement is INCREASINGGG!! 🥳
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Farah kab rona band karegi

I hate her when she starts crying 🥱
Ktni Buri lgti rotay hwy 😡
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Tajumul leaves to find mooez as well
Fara asks mooez in the car, how is mom
Mooez keeps lieing to her how she is in coma

KAMEENA! 😡🤬

Word Count: 1

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tajammul has left Ruhi with Zohra to search Moeez. Ruhi tells him that she wants Faraah alive and normal.
Moeez exaggerates about Ruhi's condition to make Faraah feel gulity.

Coming up - Wali has reached Lahore and tells Ruhi that he's going to find Faraah. He gives a dhamki to Zohra about Moeez. 😆 Zohra bechari dar jayegi Wali se xD