😭 faraa
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
But I loved candle scene and faraa was sobbing 😭
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why are they dragging things so much?I bet they will rush the last episode and that will be mostly Wali-Farah.

mary78613, Will you please send the spoilers to me too..Precap has got me all disappointed.

Edited by friends_rock - 8 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Why can't this meesna die m still watching. 🤢
Thank god wali punched him 😡 finally
I loved the last scene ⭐️ wali so love faraah
Edited by gulabi22 - 8 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Mary please send it to me as well 😆
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Who is monkey face ?
OriginalBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aunn did go off the rail abit in the end but I guess he though the only way to spend time with Zara was to isolate her from everyone. Desperate times call for desperate measures, he wasnt the brightest bulb in the room 😳

Hmmm Zara did come across as cold in some scenes like Aunn is some pesky fly shes dying to get away from despite knowing how he feels and what he wants. Aunn was right in saying that she spends the whole day with his family so why cant she spend the evening and night time with him?

Ohh Dhoop Kinare was simply amazing, the acting, dialogs, music and the emotions were just so good.

The comedy wasnt in your face and loud but it made you laugh, the romance was subtle but meaningful and Zoya abd Ahmer scenes were always my fab along with Zoya Dr Sheen scenes. Zoya was much younger than Sheena yet always came across as more mature and more wiser, whereas Sheenas selfish nature always ruined the day and nade her look like a spoilt brat!

Oh please do watch Tanhayian, you will love it. I love the dialogs and the small message it tries to give out as well.

"People make a house a home, bricks and cement only build a empty house".

"That house was my dads dream, it was their only home without it I feel like their walkinh in the blistering heat and cold weather".

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: friends_rock

Why are they dragging things so much?I bet they will rush the last episode and that will be mostly Wali-Farah.

mary78613,Will you please send the spoilers to me too..Precap has got me all disappointed.

They always made sure that they torture US with meesna 😡 .in today's episode there was candle scene n wali searching Farah when he came to room..they could've given this scene in promo but nah they always make sure evil faces come 🤢
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Who is monkey face ?</font>

That meesna 🤢
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

what was shabz talking about

shabz was talking about her new show promo in which the guy is from Lucknow India