-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I'm tempted to watch the last scene on youtube.. sabr nehi ho raha 😆
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OriginalBarbie

Im glad yaar, somehow I can always connect with Aunn but not so much with Zara. Sure they both got married for their own selfish reasons but Aunn was always made to the bad one and all he ever wanted was abit of independence and less of the mollycuddling.

No me neither, my fav ones are Tanhayian and Dhoop Kinare..classics!

Aunn Zara was light, funny and had drama amd not many pak dramas can balance it out these days.

I could relate to both, but yes I definitely identified with Aunn more. Even though Zara craved affection that was lacking in her childhood, she should have definitely given Aunn more time. Like at times, she made it seem like Aunn wasn't even important compared to his dadi & aunt. But oh well, Aunn's psychotic behaviour towards the end of the series, definitely made Zara more likeable. You know Aunn always complained about how his family cuddled him too much, in the end isn't that what he tried to do with Zara? In fact what he did was even worse. He totally isolated her from his family & wanted her all for himself. Love that show nonetheless.

I love Dhoop Kinare😳 I can't get over Zoya/Ahmer. Their love story was so freaking beautiful & the music of that show..uff it just added to the subtlety & beauty of Zoya/Ahmer's scenes. Yet to watch Tanhaiyan - its on my must watch list!
such cheesy dialogues 🤣

I hope Moeez shot himself
Ruhi shouldnt forgive Tajammul either, and AJ shouldnt forgive Ruhi for as long as she didnt forgive him

I think next episode last hogi
anufawadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Honestly I waited so much for this episode but it was such a drag according to me only the last 2 min when Wali comes to rescue Farah were good.rest of the episode was such a drag.they could have just showed everything in half an hour and then at least 10 min should be given to wafa.anyways the precap also don't excite me at all.

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Her crying is the worst!

what was shabz talking about
Zaya ke updates are the best HANDS DOWN! 😆
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

what was shabz talking about

Talking about what? lol
OriginalBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

I can send it to you if you want. I have sent it to half the people in this thread already😆

Lol please if you can that would be great 😳

I swear if I have to watch Ruhi AJ and monkey face next week as well Im gona throw my laptop out of the window or cry in to my pillow
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations 😊 for new AT.
Omg what an episode.
Meesna showed his true colors 🤢 and it's good
Faraa slapped him. I loved ruhi n wali bonding.. SaaS damad finally.
Poor farah😔 I just hate meesna