Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

No.. it's all about Ruhi. Abhi tou WaFa is left.. still 2-3 more episodes to go!

You're welcome, Nisbaah! :D

Ik it sounds like a lot of episodes but i'm glad we still have a few episodes left 😳

πŸ€—

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The last scene made the episode perfect!! It seemed like Wali was holding up to the promise he had made to Behroze some almost 5 years ago which signifies that he indeed is the man Behroze chose for Faraah. I'm in love with Wali all over agaaain!! Why can't my chachu have a son like Wali? πŸ˜†

Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
2 and half hours left until I can watch!
why is arjumand so mean :/
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you all for the live updateπŸ€—
I can't wait to watch the episode. This show better not end without giving us a WaFa confession & some scenes post that. Have been watching this show for more than half a year just for Wali/Farah's story.

I guess there is at least 2 more episodes to go? Can someone confirm if my estimation is right?
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I wish they show all the Ruhi crap in next episode and get over with it and then send her on a pilgrimage with Arjumand and AJ to make up for the lost time and leave WaFa alone in the haveli for some time πŸ˜›
Zayalicious please PM me :D
OriginalBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can I also get the ending please..this and last weeks epia have given me headache!

I dont trust these guys to give me decent WaFa scenes...they are in love with monkey face and Ruhi amd even next week will be all bout Ruhi Aj amd Faraa...Wali might as well go on a world tour!

Im guessing Arjumand wont exactly welcome the mother daughter duo with open arms πŸ˜†

Iv seen enough of monkey face to last me till the end of the drama!
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

The last scene made the episode perfect!! It seemed like Wali was holding up to the promise he had made to Behroze some almost 5 years ago which signifies that he indeed is the man Behroze chose for Faraah. I'm in love with Wali all lover agaaain!! Why can't my chachu have a son like Wali? πŸ˜†

That voiceover made the scene more impactful!

Hayee! Don't we all wish that Herm? πŸ˜†
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Thanks so much for the LU Zaya, Shabz, Aatma, Mary, Brainy and everyone else! Saari thakawat door ho gayi LU follow kar ke πŸ€—

I did not do much, but welcome πŸ˜ƒ
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OriginalBarbie

Can I also get the ending please..this and last weeks epia have given me headache!

I dont trust these guys to give me decent WaFa scenes...they are in love with monkey face and Ruhi amd even next week will be all bout Ruhi Aj amd Faraa...Wali might as well go on a world tour!

Im guessing Arjumand wont exactly welcome the mother daughter duo with open arms πŸ˜†

Iv seen enough of monkey face to last me till the end of the drama!

I can send it to you if you want. I have sent it to half the people in this thread already πŸ˜†