Matlab ab Wafa hug ki bajaaye we'll get Ruhi-Faraa hugπŸ˜†

🀣🀣
uff! These mothers!!
Aatra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ruhi and Wali Scene :P
They are worried for Faraah.
Police calls wali, and insists on doing sth :)
Wali sixth scenes indicates that creep has kept Faraah in LHR. He asks anything unusual about Moez. She tells him about a incident (Someone explain. I don't feel like doing so :P)
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: lasyap3

Pata nahi yaar, but I am sure hume THULLU nahi milega πŸ˜†

I hope so. Can't tolerate more Ruhi scenesπŸ₯±πŸ˜†

Such a fatichar characterπŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arjumand is worried on the breakfast table that it is 8:30 am and Wali is still sleeping. Kya yaar! Can't she let him sleep? kabhi dair tak sonay diye karey becharey ko! -.- Gul Khan comes and informs them that Wali and Faraah have gone to Lahore because of Ruhi's illness. Arjumand gets angry and says that he isn't Faraah and R's servant. Z calms Arjumand down. Such a mother in law Arrju is! Faraah ki chutni bana degi Arjumand!
Moeez stops the car at some isolated place. Faraah gets suspicious that why Moeez has brought her to some place other than the hospital. He drags her to an isolated kind of room or some place. He says, 'Tum saari zindagi mere saath mohabbat karti ho aur phir kehti ho main Wali ke sath rahoon gi. Aaj tum yahan se Faraah Moeez Tajammul ban ke niklo gi.' FARAAH SLAPS HIM!! She starts shouting that this is his real face and all. He takes out a gun! I hope Wali too brings his gun and shoots this meesna.

Wali has come to Lahore. He dhamkofies Zohra and leaves to find Moeez. Ruhi too leaves with him! So people! no WaFa hug cuz ofc Wali and Faraah can't hug in front of Ruhi, now can they? πŸ˜†

Moeez has kept his gun on Faraah's forehead and is asking her to call AJ and tell him that she wants divorce and her share in property RIGHT NOW. She keeps cursing him about his real face. She says she can't risk AJ's life by saying this to him. He forces her to call AJ. The episode is so fast that I can't type everything.. sorry guys!

Moeez and Wali are searching everywhere at Moeez's friends etc. Somebody tell them that Moeez has taken Faraah to a place at countryside. Ruhi is with Wali in the car. They get worried. Wali has informed all the highway/motorway police and because of this he knows that Moeez is in Lahore right now. Wali aur uske connections. Banda kaam ka hai ;) He is so tensed about all this. Aww! can't he realise he loves her? 😳

Edit: Wali and Tajammul are searching evrywhere for Moeez.. me and my typos! πŸ˜†

Ruhi is trying to remember little details about Moeez but she doesn't know anything important. Kisi kaam ki nahin hai ye Ruhi begum!
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twerping

i wouldn't be surprised if once moez is safely in a prison or mental asylum, he will have another of these swings and go on a revenge seeking rampage πŸ˜†

Lolz ... we have better asylums in our state to set him right ... πŸ˜† The only thing we need to do is send him here 😑
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ruhi and wali talking about clues
Ruhi telling about his friends
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ruhi &, wali Ko sath dekh Kr acha lg raha πŸ˜›
Specially ruhi talking so meetha meetha πŸ˜†
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh wow! This episode is so fast paced!!
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That first slap was brilliant!!! I hope she gives it to him again despite the gun.

Wali is such a gentleman for being so humane with ruhi even after all that. Lol