--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Its A thread of Oneshots on VruShan by my Friend

And I'll be posting her works here as she's skeptical about posting them herself πŸ˜›

Edited by --lavanya-- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--lavanya-- thumbnail
OS#1
JUST FOREVER

DISCLAIMER : All characters portrayed in the story are imaginary and a work of pure fiction

She didn't know why she had that sinking feeling inside her...

It was never like shantanu has told her , or even for that matter given the slightest hint that she meant something for him... More than just a friend...

Every time vrushika would look at him , she never found him looking back at her...

She has been too nave all the time to expect something out of him... but somewhere deep down she knew that she was in love... not some stupid infatuation but love in the most innocent sense possible...

Vrushika was not that nave to understand that he was too matured for his age... he preferred analyzing things logically and thinking more than twice before making a statement... he would probably want a mature , independent girl who would lift him as a person and someone who was no where similar to her... she knew it for a fact but couldn't help but stupidly and willingly ready to be "her" substitute...

Even after self introspecting and self counseling for a thousand time , she hated to feel like this at this point of time... The sinking feeling was so prominent in her chest that it was difficult for her to stop the tears...

She has been on the sets of BINDASS NAACH for a surprise visit without any shoot ...

The bollywood night shoot was going on and she regretted sitting there with the director in front of the monitor...

As soon as the directed had said "action" she could see shantanu keeping anusua on the bed while she clung onto him... vrushika could feel her eyes tear up as she fisted her palm...

She didn't know why she felt hurt.. offended... whatever one would name the emotion...

Her reverie was broken as she heard the director shout again... "shantanu take the light..."...

She quickly got up and smiled vibrantly at everyone present there and moved inside...

As soon as she closed the door and found herself alone in sam's greenroom , she slid down on the floor putting her head into her knees and violently shook her head in an attempt to erase the sight from her mind forever...

She didn't even know when her silent tears had turned into sobs as she felt all the feelings she was trying to fight with till today was finally falling apart...

She knew she was behaving illogically in every possible way... first of all she knew this was just a scene of the show but then she was sure that she has seen the girl blush naturally during the shot... and second , she had no reasons to cry because she was not his girl friend to feel hurt or offended with his proximity with someone else...

It has been quite some time and she could finally collect her thoughts and stood up opening the lock of the room... she didn't want anyone to come and find the door locked and raise another unnecessary question about her being okay or not.. she was tired of being treated like a child... sometime she felt it was because of this childish side of her that she was literally unfit for him... why did people always see the child in her.. why couldn't they see the girl behind the child who was hopelessly in love...

Shantanu did not wait for a single extra second in that room after the shot was cut ...

He didn't know why he felt something utterly wrong in the way things were shaping up... he knew he was professional enough to handle any kind of jitters that came in his way but for a few days he had been feeling extremely uneasy with something... And what made him more uneasy was that he couldn't make out what this "something" was all about...

He knew this show would go on air by a couple of months which made him more nervous... he knew for sure what could happen after that...
And for the past few days he was feeling that he was cheating on someone... may be it was himself or may be her...

And her thought again made him extremely uneasy... and that was when his rational mind sent him a warning signal...
World of dance was a couple of months away and he has to concentrate only on achieving what he has dreamt off since the time he had known the meaning of dreaming... there was no way he could let himself get distracted...

But strangely today , he couldn't brush his thoughts away... and the first thought that came to his mind was her whereabouts.. he wanted to make sure that she was all right... he suddenly felt a rage of anger creep inside him... anger on himself.. he couldn't understand why was he getting so worked up and bothered... he was more bothered because everything has started bothering him to this extent that it was now literally impossible for him pretend anymore... Wait did he just say pretend?? He was not pretending at all.. he didn't have a feeling so strong that he would have to finally acknowledge it... wait... did he again ended up thinking about her???
He sighed , as he finally realized that he was trying too hard to pretend for a long time now... pretend to be unbothered in front of her...

He was so preoccupied with everything going on in his head that he hadn't realize that he was in front of sam's greenroom instead of his...
He pushed open the door with a bang and was startled to find an equally startled vrushika...

"hey..." he gave her a faint smile scanning and trying to gauge her change of expression... it has been an addicting hobby for him to decipher her change of expression ...

"hey..." she smiled back energetically as usual.. deep down she frowned cause probably it was the first time that shantanu had actually greeted her with a "hey"...

"I am sorry... I don't know how I landed up here..." He said as he realized that it was not his greenroom where vrushika was sitting but it was actually sam's , where he had landed due to his uncontrollable direction of thoughts...

"so done for today???" she hadn't imagined in her wildest dream that someday her conversation with him would turn out to be so formal and mechanical... damn this good for nothing term called "feelings"...

"yes..." He tried to keep up with his fake smile... "I'll drop you back while going..."

She nodded slightly with a faint smile...

Shantanu was about to turn and leave but then decided against it...

"vrushika..." He looked back and said softly.. a voice which he hadn't used for anyone till date...

She looked up and gestured him to continue...

"do you want to say something..." He asked hoping she would say what he couldn't probably speak out being the complicated person he was...

"naah..." she frowned innocently... "should I have something to say??" she literally wanted to scratch her head in confusion...

"how am I supposed to know that???" he unreasonably snapped back at her , sitting on a chair opposite her...

"O god.. have you lost your mind shantanu?? What are you saying?? you are making no sense ..." she said hitting his head...

"umm.." he looked away in irritation.. why was he so hopeless??

"so... how is your preparation going???" she asked to divert his mind...

"haven't got the time to dance since yesterday..." He mentally patted himself for being able to remember one more reason of him being irritated...

She chuckled faintly...

"justifies your mood..." She said still chuckling...

"how many days are left for shoot???" she asked innocently again not understanding that she was just putting him off the edge...

"I don't know..." came the unconcerned reply... She frowned again.. how could he possibly not know...

"so ??" as soon as vrushika has opened her mouth , the door opened and anusua came in...

"you left your phone there..."she handed shantanu his phone and left ...

Shantanu kept the phone aside and looked up at vrushika to find her smiling... He frowned in suspicion...

"what?? Why are you smiling???" he asked as a grin appeared on his face involuntarily even in his confused state...

Her smile was infectious...

"naah..." she shook her head...

"vrushika..." He glared at her... she knew this look of his meant that this was the last time he was asking her to speak up before he got angry again...

"I bet I had seen her blush..." She said trying to smile extra wide in an attempt to hide her complain...

The calmness from his face was instantly gone as he understood her trail of thoughts...he shifted uneasily on the chair...

Vrushika's heart sank some more... She had completely misjudged his reason of being uneasy...

"shantanu... I know some things are your last priorities but then if you have to try hard to make them come last on your list then your should just quit and let it take its way..." She said as her face turned serious... she wanted him to be peacefully happy...

Shantanu couldn't believe that it was vrushika from whom he had heard the words...

"shantanu may be after the point of time when you would finally stop letting your logical mind rule over your emotional one.. it would be too late..." As he heard her say this , shantanu could only see her laughing face in front of his eyes... But little did he knew she was saying this for another girl which was not her...

"may be you will regret not giving it a chance..." she said with a sad smile... "so... buck up your belts and tell her..." and that's when it struck shantanu really hard... she was not talking about herself... and he was really hurt... really... how could she think that it was someone who was not her???

"you are right... I don't want to regret.. I should set my priorities..." He said standing up... Vrushika blinked twice trying to keep her smile intact but from within felt everything crumble down...

Before vrushika could understand what was happening , he was knelt down in front of where she was sitting and tucked a lose strand of curl behind her ear...

"I should stop forcing something forcefully come last on my priorities... when all I need in my life is only that..." He smiled cupping her face...

Vrushika felt everything to be only a dream...

"you know what vrushika?? The only thing that would allow me to do this without a camera being present around is..." He said rubbing her cheeks with the back of his palm... " is love..."

Shantanu chuckled seeing her eyes widen in shock... Soon his chuckle was replaced by a tender smile...

"I am done with all that I have been trying to do till now... now do I need to say anything else???" he asked...

She could feel all the nerves of her body getting numb... she felt something so weird yet beautiful .. the kind of feeling which makes you walk on air...

She sniffed and shook her head in a no... the tears across her cheeks and grin along her lips told him an entirely different story... the story of fulfillment...

"good..." He smiled wiping her tears with the pad of his thumb and pulled her in his arms...

She let herself melt in his arms letting her tears drench his tee...she pushed herself closer to him making him fall and sit back on the floor unable to balance...

"this calls for what???" she asked him mischievously...

"what???" he knew this tone of hers meant trouble for him...

"ice cream treat..." She jumped and stood up clapping her hands like a kid... .

"yeah... apparently someone loves ice cream more than me..." He sulked like another kid and walked out knowing that she would follow him.. till the time ends...

Not only her smile was infectious...
She , herself was infectious...

love . Little Girl

Edited by --lavanya-- - 9 years ago
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres
My god this is beautiful and i am proud to be 1st on this😊
Tell your friend if she is scared then no need coz this was a wonderful piece of writing..
i loved how she got jealous , how she explained his priorities to him and how finally he confessed!
just brilliant ,when is this happening for real???😳 can't wait for that dayπŸ˜‰
I am eagerly waiting for the 2nd OSπŸ€—
And ya nice title..πŸ‘
Edited by Starsfireflies - 9 years ago
--lavanya-- thumbnail
Little Girl ,

see i posted ok ..😊

I already said ..but saying again its awesome ya πŸ‘

Loved it truly

write the second one soon 😳

Waiting ok πŸ˜ƒ

love , Me πŸ˜›
ExoticDisaster thumbnail
first ever os reading on vrushan. And it was more than terrific, good job!
Love
Shirisha
--RENU-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
res. πŸ˜‰

will unres after two days 😳
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg this is ssooo awesome
Loved it
Special mention
I feel the same..this is so true
"Every time vrushika would look at him , she never found him looking back at her..."
"he preferred analyzing things logically and thinking more than twice before making a statement... he would probably want a mature , independent girl who would lift him as a person and someone who was no where similar to her... she knew it for a fact but couldn't help but stupidly and willingly ready to be "her" substitute"

And this
"He sighed , as he finally realized that he was trying too hard to pretend for a long time now... pretend to be unbothered in front of her..."
Yes he pretends to be unbothered
Awesome wrkπŸ‘
Waiting fr the next oneπŸ˜‰
Edited by ujwalv - 9 years ago
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey lavs
Apne friend ko. Bolna to write more as its really Owsm be it d language or. D way d emotions and feelings tat has been written all in all a good. One
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i m crying... 😭 beautiful piece of work...
Edited by AnanyaVruShan - 9 years ago
--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm really in awe after reading this beautiful piece of work <3
I fail to understand how amazing can a writer get!
And after reading this one. I've just taken it as an inspiration! :)
Loved your writing style! ^_^
Pls never stop writing and do write alot on VruShan! <3
Youve just earned yourself a fan lady! ^_^
Your awesome!
And yes I'm sure you will be reading our comments!
It would be wonderful if we could get an interaction with you :)
And pls don't be scared of your potential!
You have aa great future in the field of writing ^_^
Love Ana ❀️