Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mohinianammu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest. Happy Birthday MOUNI
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happy birthday to my Doll Mouni
mohinianammu thumbnail
anishavarma
Happiest birthday to my best @imouniroy ... Miss u lots... love u

Instagram media anishavarma - Happiest birthday to my best @imouniroy ... Miss u lots... love u

Happy bday Mouni! :) live laugh love!! have a super day ahead!

Instagram media karishmaktanna - Happy bday Mouni! :) live laugh love!! have a super day ahead! '

Happy happy birthday to the loveliest girl in town... Hope you have a wonderful year.

Instagram media roopali78 - Happy happy birthday to the loveliest girl in town... Hope you have a wonderful year..

Happy happy wala bday my queen !

Instagram media neerushaa_nikhat - Happy happy wala bday my queen ! @imouniroy #blessings #wish #Neerushaa #womaniyaa #love #indian #bollywood #designer #costume

Happie bday mooo!!

Instagram media nishantbhat86 - Happie bday mooo!! @imouniroy

Can love her and sometimes could choke her haha but can never stop caring and looking after her. This Naagin is truly one of a kind 😉😉Happy Birthday @imouniroy
imouniroYThank god you didnot use the snake emoticon. I loveee youuu
Instagram media amit_tandon0411 - Can love her and sometimes could choke her haha but can never stop caring and looking after her. This Naagin is truly one of a kind Happy Birthday @imouniroy

punitjpathakHappy birthday to one of the cleanest souls!!! Live long, live happy... God bless you

Instagram media punitjpathak - Happy birthday to one of the cleanest souls!!! Live long, live happy... God bless you

deepak5678
Happy birthday to the sweetest angel@imouniroy God bless u luv may Lord giv u all the happiness
Instagram media deepak5678 - Happy birthday to the sweetest angel @imouniroy God bless u luv may Lord giv u all the happiness

mohinianammu thumbnail
amit_tandon0411
Kisses in bunches for the birthday girl@imouniroy and last but not least ek group selfie tho banti hai boss!

Instagram media amit_tandon0411 - Kisses in bunches for the birthday girl @imouniroy and last but not least ek group selfie tho banti hai boss!

Happy happy birthday to the most gorgeous , positive , downtoearth and full of life my Mouni , you are a star my rockstar always remain the way you are cause you are born natural your inner beauty is the reason for your gorgeousness will always love you till I fill this space on your 100 th birthday inshallah God bless you my love

Instagram media sohannasinha - Happy happy birthday to the most gorgeous , positive , downtoearth and full of life my Mouni , you are a star my rockstar always remain the way you are cause you are born natural your inner beauty is the reason for your gorgeousness will always love you till I fill this space on your 100 th birthday inshallah God bless you my love

SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thus is such a beautiful awesome thread guys
Hats of to everyone who contributed
Rimi you are wonderful with your words and described her so beautifully

Every banner and creations is just gorgeous to look at
Thank you guys for making such a wonderful thread
mohinianammu thumbnail

Happy happy birthday to my master pice of god ever time i see u I falling love with ur beauty more and more love u my crazy dancing bird Koel... @imouniroy

mohinianammu thumbnail
On Cue Productions

Happpy Birthday to the Sweet and Gorgeous @Roymouni Loads of love & luck frm the entire team of @OnCueIndia

Embedded image permalink

mohinianammu thumbnail
jiamustafa
Happy birthday @imouniroy ! Wish you lots of love, luck & happiness! Keep shining

Instagram media jiamustafa - Happy birthday @imouniroy ! Wish you lots of love, luck & happiness! Keep shining! '

Happy happy happiest birthday to our gorgeous!! Here's to your prettiness n cuteness.. The child in you that makes us all smile wide.. Love u so much .. God bless always .. Mmuuaahhh!! Miss u

Instagram media amolamiadolcevita - Happy happy happiest birthday to our gorgeous!! Here's to your prettiness n cuteness.. The child in you that makes us all smile wide.. Love u so much .. God bless always .. Mmuuaahhh!! Miss u.. #happyhappy #missingmissing @imouniroy

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
just updated 2nd page
ammu pehle bata deti itni mehnat na lagti😭

keep updating with pics will add them in second page😆
mohinianammu thumbnail

Instagram media aamirali555

Instagram media imouniroy - Us Girls ( : @drruby1 @iamgunjanvijaya @iamsanjeeda @karishmaktanna @luckiam @raginikhanna P.S excuse, coz i only hv these clicks to put up. Love everyone who made it special for moi. '

Instagram media imouniroy - Thank you @roopali78 for everything & @anusoru , loved wearing my birthday present !

Instagram media imouniroy - #Repost @anusoru with @repostapp.Thankyou for making me feel so special...lots of love and happiness#good soul#loving#beautifull@mouniroy

Instagram media imouniroy - #Repost @anusoru with @repostapp.Thankyou for making me feel so special...lots of love and happiness#good soul#loving#beautifull@mouniroy

Instagram media staraniljha - #partywithfriends #partypeople #funtimesInstagram media staraniljha - #partywithfriends #partypeople #funtimesInstagram media sayantanighosh0609 - #friends#bday#fun#smiles#giggles#party had a lovely time with the lovely @imouniroy .happy birthday in advance baby .god bless u always
Edited by mohinianammu - 9 years ago