Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Neurotic

I can send you the PM that Mary sent me!

Aray Neurotic! I'm kidding because everybody was asking her for the ending so I just jumped in this 'free spoiler' offer 😆 I have already the novel.. for like 5 times (Yes, I'm crazy like that). Ratta hua hai mujhe last scene of the novel. 😳
Neurotic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Aray Neurotic! I'm kidding because everybody was asking her for the ending so I just jumped in this 'free spoiler' offer 😆 I have already the novel.. for like 5 times (Yes, I'm crazy like that). Ratta hua hai mujhe last scene of the novel. 😳

Haha! You and Mais are crazy funny! You know that right Kiddo? I am a book worm and I wish I could read that novel too but can't read urdu!

clockworknerd thumbnail
I love bookworms/booknerds! You go down in my list of amazing people already! :D

Whhy, this kiddo, Neurotic? Don't tell me you have read those stupid convos on me being a baby compared to everyone else 😆
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago
Neurotic thumbnail

I love bookworms/booknerds! You go down in my list of amazing people already! :D

Whhy, this kiddo, Neurotic? Don't tell me you have read those stupid convos on me being a baby compared to everyone else 😆

Haha...gulity as charged! I have read those posts! The posts were funny as hell! So remembered! Otherwise I have some selective dementia going on these days! DeD and IF(just the DeD posts) has been my only break from the big bad world for the last 2 to 3 months! So feel like I have a big family here! I don't know any of you guys but I feel like I know you guys??Does that even make sense?? Will miss all of it once DeD finishes!
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I'll confess..it feels like this week's episode didn't happen because I didn't get my usual, "KYA GIF KAROON?!?!?" panic after the episode ended
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neurotic

Haha...gulity as charged! I have read those posts! The posts were funny as hell! So remembered! Otherwise I have some selective dementia going on these days! DeD and IF(just the DeD posts) has been my only break from the big bad world for the last 2 to 3 months! So feel like I have a big family here! I don't know any of you guys but I feel like I know you guys??Does that even make sense?? Will miss all of it once DeD finishes!

Ab itni choti bhi nahin hoon 😆 I am about to finish my school in two years..

Oh man! I understand you! I was studying whole day, hence came here for a break. Mama, Baba, siblings everyone has gone to a wedding but I stayed behind because of studies.

I may not miss it a lot. I get over things so easily. xD Wese bhi I've my exams in November and DeD DEFINITELY finishes this month, so I'll be so darn occupied that I'm not gonna get time to miss anything. 😭
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

this, right here, is what you call a "confession". You're such a kid 😆
Edited by lostmymusic. - 8 years ago
Neurotic thumbnail

Oh man! I understand you! I was studying whole day, hence came here for a break. Mama, Baba, siblings everyone has gone to a wedding but I stayed behind because of studies.

I may not miss it a lot. I get over things so easily. xD Wese bhi I've my exams in November and DeD DEFINITELY finishes this month, so I'll be so darn occupied that I'm not gonna get time to miss anything. 😭

Not getting too attached is a great thing! Yeah final exams are important...ton of weddings gona happen later too! I don't get time over the weekdays. I do a ton of work over the weekend in my notebook and in between when I am sick and tired of work... I check IF DeD thread and post!
It was nice chatting with you! I will let you go back to your studies and will go back to my work!

Neurotic thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I'll confess..it feels like this week's episode didn't happen because I didn't get my usual, "KYA GIF KAROON?!?!?" panic after the episode ended

You can make the thing with the poem? Hehe!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I hadn't posted this earlier cuz this one is so random and totally made into a spoof gif at the last moment.

Khanzada Productions Present:

"The Breakfast Club"

(where alliteration died a slow, painful death)

Ahh-mazing!!! <333