Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Neurotic

I am so so so sorry can't share my name(work related)! I have an uncommon name and can be googled! Sorry!

Array no problem. Mein to aise hee pooch rahi thi 😆
Neurotic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@mary78613
Thanks for being so understanding! It looks like I am not just neurotic but paranoid too! Thanks again!
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@mary78613

Thanks for being so understanding! It looks like I am not just neurotic but paranoid too! Thanks again!

😆😆

Word Count: 0

Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hey guys! My name is Alizba. Growing up in Toronto I had many Pakistani friends in our muslim community and of course at school and they got me into paki dramas. I'm Bengali but I can speak urdu very well (of course with some minor grammatical errors) and understand it completely. My mom's side lived in Pakistan for a while long time back so we have a bit of influence from my mom (we love paki food, dresses etc.). I stumbled upon this forum when I was looking for the reviews for DeD few months ago but never signed up. Have to say this is the best paki serial ever! After I watched humsafar 4 years ago I haven't seen anything I liked so much but I definitely like this drama better. The issues they deal with are really great. It's not the typical DIL-MIL drama. They are about real life problems like our ego and our choices in life that makes us who we are. And also the acting is exceptional and the chemistry between Wafa is just...I can't put it in words! I think Wali's character is the most balanced and all rounded character that I have ever seen in any drama or movie ( I only watch English and urdu). He has some flaws but he's perfect. He is every girls (wise girls :p) dream! Even Farah is my favourite female character. I like how she makes her decisions. She always uses her head and heart both which is rare cause in all the dramas either the girl uses her heart or only her mind only! She is good at decision-making and what's best about her is that she does not have one ounce of hypocrisy within her and no one can really influence her without her consent. She always owns up to her actions.

Anyways I would have memorized the book if I could but I can't read urdu so does someone mind giving me a detailed spoiler? Thanks in advance

Ps. I study forensic science at Toronto University. Second year.

Edited by Alizba63 - 8 years ago
Neurotic thumbnail
Hey Alizba, you and me have similar background looks like! I am Bengali too and part of my family lived in Pakistan for years! I have sent you the spoiler that Mary so kindly sent me earlier. Hope this helps!
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hey Alizba, you and me have similar background looks like! I am Bengali too and part of my family lived in Pakistan for years! I have sent you the spoiler that Mary so kindly sent me earlier. Hope this helps!

Thanks Neurotic and of course Mary! 😊
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
On a side note, there's this cute little kid in our neighbours whose name is 'Wafa'. Just for the sake of fun I asked that little girl, 'Tumhara Wali kahaan hai?' 🤣 Bechari the girl was like 'Wali kaun hai?' xD
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mary, tumhara pm ab tak raaste mein hai kya? 😆
Neurotic thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

On a side note, there's this cute little kid in our neighbours whose name is 'Wafa'. Just for the sake of fun I asked that little girl, 'Tumhara Wali kahaan hai?' 🤣 Bechari the girl was like 'Wali kaun hai?' xD

Oh my god! Haha!
Neurotic thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Mary, tumhara pm ab tak raaste mein hai kya? 😆

I can send you the PM that Mary sent me!