Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: VISUforEternity

Awsome
Fara realized her mistakes.. so loved her in scene with moiz.. what a bang on answer to thst cheapo.'main wali k sath rehna chahti hu, uski biwi ban kar' awww..
Arjuman is right at her place even wali.. fara will have to work hard to win these two..

Especially for Arjumand 😕
Dexterity thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I love Faraah for friend-zoning Moeez. BUAHAHAHA! Friend zone is such an insult. But he's such a chichora and meesna. Till the end, he kept begging her, 'Nahin Faraah, tum mujhse mohabbat karti ho, you can't leave me. Main tumse mohabbat karta hoon, tum bhi mujhse mohabbat karti ho' 😆 DUDE, the girl just friend-zoned you and you're so besharam that you're insisting that she loves you.

Rehne de na yaar , bechaare ko SADMA laga hai aur woh apne kaano par shayad yakeen na kar pa raha ho 😆
manny136 thumbnail
Moezz lol uff i wanted wali to smack moezz just one punch pls
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Fara back to wali
Peechay pad Gaye hai 😆

Asks if he's free
Wants to talk
He says coldly bako...,not exactly he said kaho

Fara wants to sit and talk
(In romantic set up)
They sit in balcony
She wants to talk about their nikah
She doesn't want to get a divorce
She says everyone's khushiyaan is linked to our shaadi
We should nibhao this rishta
Wali asks If she's done

She says no
She admits that she was wrong on the past
And she doesn't blame anyone for her mistakes
She has ehsaas of her ghaltis
Asking for wali's forgiveness
She tells him she has burnt the contract
She wants to live in the haveli and hug you and kiss you
She requests wali to consider not getting divorced

Now wali talks
He says he's thankful that she accepts her mistake and loves AJ, but that doesn't mean you accept me
Accepting AJ doesn't mean you need to accept me too

Fara he wants to hear I love you 😆

im excited to watch this now!
Dexterity thumbnail

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

For a minute, I read that as 'slaps'😲

We were so MOEEZ slap obsessed 😆 No problem 😊
Dexterity thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Chichora Moeez has come to the haveli. Moeez is complaining how Faraah not talking to him could harm their relationship and she's llike, 'Konsa rishta?' Baistiii! Yaaay! She says she was wrong in accepting his proposal before getting divorced. Moeez says 'tum mujhse pyaar karti ho' and she's like, 'Nahin Moeez, main aap se pyaar nahin karti. Hum sirf dost aur cousins hai and that too if Wali accepts it'. Allah! Moeez just experienced being 'friend-zoned'. Beizzati intensified. She keeps repating that he doesn't love him and she just respects him as her elder cousin. She says, 'Main is haveli ki rehne walon ke saath apne taaluqaat theek karne ki koshish kar rahi hoon. Aap baar baar yahan aa kar mere koshish pe paani ne pherein.' She says she will maintain the relationship till she can because her Baba decided it for her. Wali enters, gussay mein like a hero! BUT HE LEAVES. HE JUST GOES BY. NO PUNCH. NO FIGHT. xD

Zarmeena is convincing Arjumand that Faraah is good at heart and she has just been manipulated by Ruhi and not at fault. A says that she and Wali doesn't believe her goodness and all. Z says Faraah wishes to live here forever. Arjumand says that as soon as AJ recovers, she will ask Wali to divorce Faraah because she can't accept the girl who asked for divorce in court.

Faraah is shouting at Moeez that because of him Wali remains indifferent and rude towards her. He says that Wali would keep her like a kaneez and marry her only for revenge. 'Bas Moeez. Jo larki apne apne shauhar, Baba aur Dada ke rishte par ek cousin ke rishte ko tarjeeh de who kis kirdaar ki ladki hoti hai. Main us kirdaar ki larki nahin ban'na chahti. Ab agar kisi ne mere shauhar ya Dada ke khilaaf ek lafz bhi kaha tou main bardaasht nahin karoongi phir chahay woh kehne wala mera behtareen dost Moeez Tajammul hi kyun na ho'. I LOVE YOU!! FARAAH, I LOVEEE YOU!! Ma girl!!

What's Baistiii! and Tarjeeh ?
Dexterity thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

What book is wali reading. I couldn't catch the name...

Finally an expression from wali!!! He feels for torturing fara. He's not a sadist like they want us nonreaders to believe!

He is speculating 😳
CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

OMGGG Moiz got friend zoned HAHAHAHAHHA im deaddd 🤣

did Wali not hear anything?
and what does Kaneez mean?

Kaneez means slave/servant.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail