Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: mary78613

SPOILER:

Watch the scene again Hermain, its there. That choti si smile and the beginning of the realization that Farah might have feelings for him. It made him restless!

Farah's crying always made him uncomfortable. I am not sure why she is crying in the precap, woh to episode dekhne ke baad hee pata lage ga. Maybe Arjumand said something really rude and she broke down and Wali is feeling bad. Itna zaalim nahi hai ke woh Farah ko iss tarah rote dekh sake. Tang karna alag baat hai and dil dukhana alag. Maybe its just me who felt it, but it was there for me. His realization was there! Maybe he is not sure yet, but shukk to hai.

OMG! That dialogue killed me! Dil rukh gaya mera to! Best best dialogue!
LOL!! Hum sab ke dil mein Wali hee hai 🤣

you so got it right mary! Yaqeenan Arjumand ne kuch kaha hoga. Allah! This is why a part of me wanted her dead since day one. 😆 #selfishme

oh man! you've no idea. Wednesday ko we sat down in a group and started discussing this week's episode. And that's when I got over-excited and spilled out the the entire april fool part of the novel to my friends. Not actually spilled, they were eager to know the end but still.. I'm so evil! I enjoy ruining suspense 😆 And then during the chemistry class, my friend nudged me in the elbow and called out to me in a serious tone, 'Hermain!' I turned to her and she was like 'Mujhe Wali se serious wali mohabbat ho gayi hai yaar'. My first reaction was 'you sure you're sitting a chemistry class studying stoichometery right now?' 🤣
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuv123

Hello...how good is this show? I see everybody talking about it..I only liked MNYH this yr...is this show as engaging as that one?

It's ahamzing! But don't compare with MNYH. MNYH was a class apart. DeD is good in it's own but not up to the level of MNYH, at least for me.
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I propose a bet:

Will we get a hug during the kidnapping/saving sequence or not?

Help a sister out here, just for fun's sake.

No, cuz Arjumadn zinda hai!! And Wali's maama's boy 😆
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mere rongte khade ho gaye, when Wali says "Main use cchodunga nahi "

Wali mujhe mere fiance' ki yaad dilata hai 😆
Dexterity thumbnail

Originally posted by: twerping

Haha! Lol-ing just imagining you lost in your daydreams about Wa-Fa while your prof is trying to explain to you the mysteries of science! Lasya!🤗

Actually he was explaining about the software development life cycle ... He was waiting for my response and I was grinning madly ... One of my friends slightly nudged me and then I was like, "Accha, explanation khatm ho gayi " 😲 It was so embarrassing 🤔

Mrinalini, 🤗 Why weren't you there in the forum?
Dexterity thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

you so got it right mary! Yaqeenan Arjumand ne kuch kaha hoga. Allah! This is why a part of me wanted her dead since day one. 😆 #selfishme

oh man! you've no idea. Wednesday ko we sat down in a group and started discussing this week's episode. And that's when I got over-excited and spilled out the the entire april fool part of the novel to my friends. Not actually spilled, they were eager to know the end but still.. I'm so evil! I enjoy ruining suspense 😆 And then during the chemistry class, my friend nudged me in the elbow and called out to me in a serious tone, 'Hermain!' I turned to her and she was like 'Mujhe Wali se serious wali mohabbat ho gayi hai yaar'. My first reaction was 'you sure you're sitting a chemistry class studying stoichometery right now?' 🤣

😆

Stoichiometry is my favourite part of Chemistry, apart from Organic Chemistry ... Actually it's quite interesting to solve those problems 😊
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anufawadfan

I saw in the morning hum tv is gone mad they are showing old promo of diyar e dil of ep 28 :(
I hope thy show a new promo by evening or night .

Don't tell me yaar! Lazy Hum TV people

I WANT A NEW PROMO! Bas!
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuv123

Hello...how good is this show? I see everybody talking about it..I only liked MNYH this yr...is this show as engaging as that one?

Its AMAZING! Its a must watch! Give it a try! 😃
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

No, cuz Arjumadn zinda hai!! And Wali's maama's boy 😆

Tu chup kar, Anti-Arjumand kahin ki xD She won't be there with Wali rescuing Farah na..so Wali will be free of his Mamma's Boy duties. Sherdil Shohar might wake up within him and hug shug mil hi na jae..
mary78613 thumbnail

Haww Hermain! You wanted Arju dead! Yeh kab huwa! 😆

You told them the end! Omg! Bechare...
Even I am talking to my friends about DeD all the time. Even got a few addicted to it! 😆

"Mujhe bhi Wali se serious wali muhabbat ho chuki hai"
Kis ko nahi huwi yaar! 😆