Has this show already started?

i meant are episodes being aired?
I catched the promo of it n thought its going to start after somedays :(

Lol its almost finished now..
The episodes are on youtube so do catch up
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello...how good is this show? I see everybody talking about it..I only liked MNYH this yr...is this show as engaging as that one?
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anuv123

Hello...how good is this show? I see everybody talking about it..I only liked MNYH this yr...is this show as engaging as that one?

it got slow in some places but over all it is an excellent show with an amazing cast and story

I love it!
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Everyone who's considering watching it do give it a chance. It has an excellent cast, a great story (albeit it is slow sometimes), heartwarming scenes between a granddaughter and her grandfather (Agha Jaan and Farah), beautiful scenes between cousins who disliked each other at the start (Farah and Zarminay), and a great and realistic approach to the relationship between the leads (Wali and Farah). It's basically an all rounder show; one you do not want to miss. It will not disappoint.
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Finally got around to watching this week's episode... So next week won't be the last episode... Also they heard my wish it seems and put in loads of Farah-Zarmeenay scenes. Looking forward to next week which is going to be full on filmy!😃
Also wali in that angry mode in the promo looks too delectable for words...
Moez moez moez! What an idiot of a villain! How does kidnapping Farah bring him any closer to her money I don't see 😕
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: peeyara

Has this show already started?

i meant are episodes being aired?
I catched the promo of it n thought its going to start after somedays :(

this is the best post in the history of DeD threads 😆
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: twerping

Finally got around to watching this week's episode... So next week won't be the last episode... Also they heard my wish it seems and put in loads of Farah-Zarmeenay scenes. Looking forward to next week which is going to be full on filmy!😃

Also wali in that angry mode in the promo looks too delectable for words...
Moez moez moez! What an idiot of a villain! How does kidnapping Farah bring him any closer to her money I don't see 😕

he himself confessed uska dimaag kharab ho gaya hai (or something like that) First step after denial is acceptance.so we're getting somewhere with him.

Uska ilaaj.. Wali ka muka.. (more than one, please) and maybe imran bhai can help afterwords :)

kust imagine.. him rotting in jail for kidnap, attempt to harm a woman, as well as fraud and embezzlement Dil ko thud sukoon mile ga-- as long as their is some fist on face action between them
Edited by brainychild92 - 8 years ago
twerping thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

he himself confessed ask damage cherub ho gaya hai (or something like that) First step after denial is acceptance.so we're getting somewhere with him.

Uska ilaaj.. Wali ka muka.. (more than one, please) and maybe imran bhai can help afterwords :)

kust imagine.. him rotting in jail for kidnap, attempt to harm a woman, as well as fraud and embezzlement Dil ko thud sukoon mile ga-- as long as their is some fist on face action between them

He he! Well said!😆 well, FINALLY we shall get to see the long awaited THAPPAD!😃 and the mystery behind the 'tumhara haath thik hai?' will also be disclosed!
Looking forward to some Farah-Wali full on emotional scenes be it her weeping and him watching, or Wali going all alpha male on Moez in front of her...next week promises much...
Edited by twerping - 8 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I propose a bet:

Will we get a hug during the kidnapping/saving sequence or not?

Help a sister out here, just for fun's sake.
twerping thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

this is the best post in the history of DeD threads 😆

In such cases, I'd advise that one waits till the show finishes airing and then watch the whole thing in one marathon session ...the waiting for a week can get quite unbearable at times!😉