Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Okay, your point about her mohabbat being the more general one for the haveli peeps makes sense. I can now like the scene better if I take it in this context.

I am not undermining all the moments you pointed out. No doubt these and some others are pivotal in Farah's character development. All of them are beautiful and wonderful and mean SO MUCH in WaFa's story. My issue was with the whole mohabbat thing (which your first point cleared out so goooddd) I said this to Vidya as well...the realization never happened. It never dawned on her, "Oh freak. *I* can't live without Wali!" I do hope we get that realization but I doubt we would. She's so resigned to the thought that she has loved and lost Wali. All her actions and thoughts point to that. She's actually mourning the end of her relationship with him when she doesn't even know why she wants it in the first place. Wohi maine kaha tha..I can't help comparing this bit from the novel. In the novel we got none of these bits yet the realization happened and it happened WONDERFULLY. Here, despite getting all these moments which could've served as some amazing build up for the realization...we got nothing. And that does disappoint me. Ab what else should Wali do or what other kind of moment should happen that the realization will happen that Farah wants Wali for herself, above all the wishes and desires of the already dead and almost dead people? C'mon..my complains aren't that invalid

Yes, that conscious realization has not happened yet. Because she still has a bit of hope now that Zarminay is helping her and has also told her that Wali loves her. She has not given up completely. She did at the beginning after her conversation with Wali, but then Zarminay gave her hope so she is still trying.

That "OMG, I can't live without Wali" will most probably happen on the last day of the end of the contract when the reality will hit her in the face that my time is over now. When every bit of hope will be lost! I guess the conscious realization will happen then. Right now, she is confused herself if she is doing this for AJ and her father or for herself. Jab sab umeedein khatam hojayegi to dil zor zor se kahe ga the real reason why she wants Wali to stay in her life. That desperation would do the work!

SPOILER:

So, the build up that you are talking about would come. At the very end of the contract! I have this strong feeling that 'night' before the contract would be significant. Bed scene mein to she will just say it out loud. I won't say that your complains are in valid but there is more in store for us still! Lets not give up hope πŸ˜‰
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
*sigh*
I so dearly hope you are right, Sau Takka Mary. Cuz maza nahin ayega na..without a proper realization of love before actual confession. Well, wo baad ki baat hai. For now eagerly waiting for Moiz's pittai!

FI's official page shared this on FB.

Let's take this as a lowkey hint from FI herself ke PITTAI ON THE WAY! Farah ne tou thappad maar hi diya..ab Wali bhi at least 2-4 ghoonse laatein maar de tou baat bann jae.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

*sigh*
I so dearly hope you are right, Sau Takka Mary. Cuz maza nahin ayega na..without a proper realization of love before actual confession. Well, wo baad ki baat hai. For now eagerly waiting for Moiz's pittai!

FI's official page shared this on FB.

Let's take this as a lowkey hint from FI herself ke PITTAI ON THE WAY! Farah ne tou thappad maar hi diya..ab Wali bhi at least 2-4 ghoonse laatein maar de tou baat bann jae.

Oh yes, the much awaited Moeez ki pitai!
I am soo looking forward to it. Lol.

Oh I saw this picture on fb.
2-4 ghoose and 3-4 laatein bhi. Phir hee dil ko thandak pohnche gi πŸ˜†
Dramawatcher201 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have a question for all of you who have read the novel. Did Farrah cry in the novel as much as she does in the drama?
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'm must say though the actor playing Moeez is doing total justice to his role! Gosh blood boils every time I see him! Iss meesnay ki achi pittai honi chahiye
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

I'm must say though the actor playing Moeez is doing total justice to his role! Gosh blood boils every time I see him! Iss meesnay ki achi pittai honi chahiye

yep, don't think I'll ever be able to see hm in another light again

(as in he will always be negative for me.. it'll be tough to see him as positive or justify his grey shades)
VellaGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can someone explain to me how exactly did Wali fall in love with Farah? She was so rude to him in the restaurant & in the car & he says he likes herπŸ˜•
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VellaGirl

Can someone explain to me how exactly did Wali fall in love with Farah? She was so rude to him in the restaurant & in the car & he says he likes herπŸ˜•

She's young and adorable. He enjoyed her expressions when she first came to the haveli- you know new culture and whatnot (at Suhaib's death) and her innocence is what he fell for-- at least in the show

As for her rudeness, he knew she was going to have a tough time accepting this relationship-- she was fairly young. And he understood her environment (her mom and that side)

Basically from what I gathered he loved her innocence and the fact that he had his whole family vouching for the relationship was a cherry on top (Suhaib, Behroze, AJ). Even Arjumand and Zarminey were cool with it for a while.

It was her open-war with AJ that made him shield/hide from his love and that came after all of this.
peeyara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Has this show already started?
i meant are episodes being aired?
I catched the promo of it n thought its going to start after somedays :(
WinniethePooh. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi all Farah here. Just started watching this show coz everyone I know on IF is watching itπŸ˜†
Heard great things about it & the chemistry between the leads.. googled them out of curiousity. Seems like they're in a relationship? They're cute.
Still on episode 1. Will post more when i catch up which will probably be a long time more coz 29 episodes have aired
Edited by EBPfan - 8 years ago