Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

^ Dekho! The way he's biting on that apple. Bechara saib!

IKNOW. IKNOW. Faraah's probably gonna ask him the same thing again and he's just going to realise what he was supposed to in the long convo. HAYEE! I can't wait for him deduce what she's upto. Khanzada Wali is supposed to intelligent.. need a quick realisation on his part. :')

Zaya he has already started realizing that Farah ke paas AJ, Baba Jaan and Chacha ko khush karne ke ilawa bhi reason hai rishta na khatam karne ke liyeah. Remember that scene when he is laying on the bed and thinking of the sudden change in Farah's behaviour and gives a small smile. He was so restless because he is now slowly realizing ke kuch garbar to hai 😆

Spoiler:

And the next day, when he talks to Farah only because of AJ. I don't know if you guys got the feeling, but mujhe zarur laga ke his drama has started! 😆 Bas aik feeking arahi thi
Edited by mary78613 - 8 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail

Kya bharosa? FI can put in anything that is dramatic.. I still dislike that ghdoa scene, so needless and filmy xD

Exactly. Enjoy tou defo karenge but it should not get way too filmy. Ek tou Wali with his dark circles and anger is already too hero-ish 😆 not that I complain. He looks hot! 😆

That ghoda scene was hilarious! 😆

Herm, out of all the things you noticed Wali ke dark circles! 🤣
YES! He looks hot even with the dark circles
mary78613 thumbnail
Mais! Another amazing gifset!
I love Zarminay and Farah's bonding ❤️

Btw, can you please also make one of the scene where Wali is lying on the bed?

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

That ghoda scene was hilarious! 😆

Herm, out of all the things you noticed Wali ke dark circles! 🤣
YES! He looks hot even with the dark circles

He's so fair. Ab uski gori shakal pe black shades under his eyes are easily noticeable 😆

Haan! FI ne filmy ke chakkar mein us scene ko hilarious bana diya. It looked kinda fake instead of dreamy..
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Spoiler-ish:

Mary - I actually didn't notice the smile. But then next episode mein when Faraah was crying tou why he was so sad? He should be standing at some corner and enjoying the scene before him. Khair! Maybe he just had doubts at the moment and his doubts will confirm at the next convo.

The best thing in the episode was 'Wali nahin tou koi nahin. Meri zindagi mein anay wala pehla aur aakhri mard Wali hi hoga.' And at that moment meri behen was like, 'meri zindagi mein bhi sirf Wali hi hai' 🤣
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Agar itna lamba safa ghode pe karega tou uske pohnchne mein kahin din lag jaein ge. And by the time he will reach to save Faraah tab tak nikaah, rukhsati sab ho chuki hogi 😆 Moeez sonay ki chirya ko le uray ga and Wali ki hero-pan ki dhajiyaan ur jaeingi 😆

Hahah yeh bhi sahee logic hai 😆
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

My least fav bit has to be Farah talking to Behroze's photograph cuz it was such a so-not-Farah type of conversation she was having. It was sweet that she sought out Behroze and told him that her day's happening but what she told him was so different than what had actually happened, it annoyed me. Because the best part about Farah is her complete lack of hypocrisy. She says what she means, she means what she says. One can count on her being consistent about it. But she was telling Behroze, "main Wali ki nafrat ko apni mohabbat se hara dungi..' or something like that when she hadn't even uttered the word "mohabbat" in front of Wali. And where did this mohabbat even come from? What made her realize she loves Wali? What triggered it? These are important questions. A man she has been hating ever since he came into her life 4 and a half years ago..now she's saying she loves him...how? I'm not saying I don't buy her falling in love with Wali but show, at least point me to that moment which will convince me of it without a shred of doubt, 'this is the moment when Farah Behroze Khan fell in love with Wali Suhaib Khan.'

I don't compare the novel with drama, it's not the right thing to do. But for the first time I wished they had stuck with the original scene. Farah's realization of love was such a wonderfully written scene in the novel. When she realizes that she could actually lose Wali, that is when it dawns on her that there is no one else she'd want in her life. And that is a HUGE thing for anyone to come on terms with. I'll be forever mad at the show for depriving us of that moment specially when I was so looking forward to it.

There were good moments. Whatever we got of Wali was amazing and it sucked we got SO LESS of him when, let's be real, he's the one we most look forward to seeing anyway (sorry AJ). I loved his scene with Arjumand. For all his obedience, the manly-man-ego-guy in Wali is never really gone. He doesn't like his actions being questioned not even by his mother. He didn't any cross any line nor was he disrespectful but he was quite firm in his stance. Arjumand using the 'nokar kya sochenge?' to vent off her personal frustration at seeing Wali and Farah together so late at night and Wali instantly steeling up in response, 'aur rahi baat nokron ki tou maine unhen itna haq nahin diya hua ke wo mere zaati mamlaat mein dakhal andazi karen.' It was only when Arjumand came directly to the point and said what she actually meant that both of them softened up in their tones and expressions. Which was so effin' great to watch. Ego and 'meri llife, meri marzi' attitude has created SO MANY issues for all of the characters of the show and it's good to see that these factors aren't completely shot down...it's just that the mature "good" characters of the show now have the sense to deal with them better. Which is how it should. Aakhir ko insaan apni anna ke bagair hai kya?

That muhabbat dialogue definitely did not make sense. But maybe we are taking it in the wrong sense. Maybe she is not talking about muhabbat specifically for Wali but the muhabbat she has started developing for the people of the haveli and haveli itself. Farah ke dimagh mein to bas yehi the ke AJ, baba jaan and chacha ke lyeah I want to keep this relationship. Maybe she is talking about her new found muhabbat for them. Because it really does not make sense if she is talking about Wali se muhabbat because in the next scene, she told Zarminay that she does not know if she loves Wali. The realization is yet to dawn on her! So lets not get disappointed at the moment.

There is not one exact moment that can be considered ke "haan ab Farah ko Wali se muhabbat hogaee hai" 😆
There are a series of event. As Vidya pointed out, she noticed him for the first time without the preconceived image she had developed in her mind the day after she cleared her heart for AJ and chose her heart above her head. That day she started viewing everybody in a different light because she always hated Wali because of her perception of AJ. She viewed AJ and Wali in the same light and jab AJ ke sath saare gille shikwe dhoor hogaye to Wali ko aik naee nazar se dekha usne. She realized for the first time in that AJ app bohat handsome lag rahe hai wala scene that Wali is different from what she had thought. I love love that small surprised expression she had on her face in that scene. It spoke volumes and then she defended Wali in front of Moeez too. This is officially the first time she noticed Wali.
Phir AJ had an heart attack and Farah ka dimagh bikul thikane per agaya 😆 That hospital scene where she just sits behind Wali watching him praying was another significant scene asr she opens her heart to Wali for the first time. She had never shared her inner most feelings with anybody, and kari bhi to Wali se. Her heart became vulnerable to him that day.

Phir that breakfast table scene where she is looking at him chupke se and realizing "Man, my husband is soo HOT! Was I blind ab tak?" 😆
That tilt of her head is another one of my favorite scenes. That was the first time she was vying for his attention. But nahi mili unfortunately! 😆

Then the ultimate hug scene, out of all the people she sought for comfort in his arms. She was crying and all of a sudden she feels this urgent need to be close to him and seek comfort and she just hugs him. That moment was the moment that I felt for the first time that Farah has developed feelings for Wali and maybe she hugged him not only for comfort but also because he was not giving her attention. Her unconscious mind already knew about her feelings. She might have not realized it, but it has been there for a while now.

I am not going to go into detail about her baad ki guilt, rona dhona and seeking his attention scenes 😆
According to me, the scenes that I mentioned are the most significant in the process of Farah developing feelings for Wali.

And lastly, I would like to mention my favorite dialogue from the episode when she tells Zarminay "Wali nahi to koi nahi"
"Wali meri zindagi mein aane wala aakhri insaan hoga"
Matlab feels se hee I died!
mary78613 thumbnail

Spoiler-ish:

Mary - I actually didn't notice the smile. But then next episode mein when Faraah was crying tou why he was so sad? He should be standing at some corner and enjoying the scene before him. Khair! Maybe he just had doubts at the moment and his doubts will confirm at the next convo.

The best thing in the episode was 'Wali nahin tou koi nahin. Meri zindagi mein anay wala pehla aur aakhri mard Wali hi hoga.' And at that moment meri behen was like, 'meri zindagi mein bhi sirf Wali hi hai' 🤣

SPOILER:

Watch the scene again Hermain, its there. That choti si smile and the beginning of the realization that Farah might have feelings for him. It made him restless!

Farah's crying always made him uncomfortable. I am not sure why she is crying in the precap, woh to episode dekhne ke baad hee pata lage ga. Maybe Arjumand said something really rude and she broke down and Wali is feeling bad. Itna zaalim nahi hai ke woh Farah ko iss tarah rote dekh sake. Tang karna alag baat hai and dil dukhana alag. Maybe its just me who felt it, but it was there for me. His realization was there! Maybe he is not sure yet, but shukk to hai.

OMG! That dialogue killed me! Dil rukh gaya mera to! Best best dialogue!
LOL!! Hum sab ke dil mein Wali hee hai 🤣

mary78613 thumbnail

He's so fair. Ab uski gori shakal pe black shades under his eyes are easily noticeable 😆

Haan! FI ne filmy ke chakkar mein us scene ko hilarious bana diya. It looked kinda fake instead of dreamy..

Haan yeh to hai. Waise have you noticed OKB has a lot of dark circles nowadays. LOL. Uski har picture mein hote hai and even in that Eid video. Bechare ko lagta hai neend nahi milti 😆

Dude, that scene was not dreamy from any angle. I was LAUGHING SO HARD in that scene. Especially when Farah called him Khabees, I was having fits uss waqt. Then I kept wondering ke itni aasani se how did he manage to make her sit on the horse. I have sat on a horse once and I know kitna muskil hota hai 😆
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mary78613

That muhabbat dialogue definitely did not make sense. But maybe we are taking it in the wrong sense. Maybe she is not talking about muhabbat specifically for Wali but the muhabbat she has started developing for the people of the haveli and haveli itself. Farah ke dimagh mein to bas yehi the ke AJ, baba jaan and chacha ke lyeah I want to keep this relationship. Maybe she is talking about her new found muhabbat for them. Because it really does not make sense if she is talking about Wali se muhabbat because in the next scene, she told Zarminay that she does not know if she loves Wali. The realization is yet to dawn on her! So lets not get disappointed at the moment.

There is not one exact moment that can be considered ke "haan ab Farah ko Wali se muhabbat hogaee hai" 😆
There are a series of event. As Vidya pointed out, she noticed him for the first time without the preconceived image she had developed in her mind the day after she cleared her heart for AJ and chose her heart above her head. That day she started viewing everybody in a different light because she always hated Wali because of her perception of AJ. She viewed AJ and Wali in the same light and jab AJ ke sath saare gille shikwe dhoor hogaye to Wali ko aik naee nazar se dekha usne. She realized for the first time in that AJ app bohat handsome lag rahe hai wala scene that Wali is different from what she had thought. I love love that small surprised expression she had on her face in that scene. It spoke volumes and then she defended Wali in front of Moeez too. This is officially the first time she noticed Wali.
Phir AJ had an heart attack and Farah ka dimagh bikul thikane per agaya 😆 That hospital scene where she just sits behind Wali watching him praying was another significant scene asr she opens her heart to Wali for the first time. She had never shared her inner most feelings with anybody, and kari bhi to Wali se. Her heart became vulnerable to him that day.

Phir that breakfast table scene where she is looking at him chupke se and realizing "Man, my husband is soo HOT! Was I bind ab tak not to recognize such handsomeness?"😆
That tilt of her head is another one of my favorite scenes. That was the first time she was vying for his attention. But nahi mili unfortunately! 😆

Then the ultimate hug scene, out of all the people she sought for comfort in his arms. She was crying and all of a sudden she feels this urgent need to be close to him and seek comfort and she just hugs him. That moment was the moment that I felt for the first time that Farah has developed feelings for Wali and maybe she hugged him not only for comfort but also because he was not giving her attention. Her unconscious mind already knew about her feelings. She might have not realized it, but it has been there for a while now.

I am not going to go into detail about her baad ki guilt, rona dhona and seeking his attention scenes 😆
According to me, the scenes that I mentioned are the most significant in the process of Farah developing feelings for Wali.

And lastly, I would like to mention my favorite dialogue from the episode when she tells Zarminay "Wali nahi to koi nahi"
"Wali meri zindagi mein aane wala aakhri insaan hoga"
Matlab feels se hee I died!

Okay, your point about her mohabbat being the more general one for the haveli peeps makes sense. I can now like the scene better if I take it in this context.

I am not undermining all the moments you pointed out. No doubt these and some others are pivotal in Farah's character development. All of them are beautiful and wonderful and mean SO MUCH in WaFa's story. My issue was with the whole mohabbat thing (which your first point cleared out so goooddd) I said this to Vidya as well...the realization never happened. It never dawned on her, "Oh freak. *I* can't live without Wali!" I do hope we get that realization but I doubt we would. She's so resigned to the thought that she has loved and lost Wali. All her actions and thoughts point to that. She's actually mourning the end of her relationship with him when she doesn't even know why she wants it in the first place. Wohi maine kaha tha..I can't help comparing this bit from the novel. In the novel we got none of these bits yet the realization happened and it happened WONDERFULLY. Here, despite getting all these moments which could've served as some amazing build up for the realization...we got nothing. And that does disappoint me. Ab what else should Wali do or what other kind of moment should happen that the realization will happen that Farah wants Wali for herself, above all the wishes and desires of the already dead and almost dead people? C'mon..my complains aren't that invalid