Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Farhat Ishtiaq loves including filmy touch in her dramas. That ghoda scene, Wali kidnapping Faraah and now Moeez kidnapping Faraah. And most of all, it is quite clear that Wali will save Faraah like a hero. He had such an angry look and dark circles under his eyes when he said, 'Main usay chorun ga nahi'. Khair! I think I'm going to enjoy the next episode only if Wali doesn't come off as a bollywood hero breaking Moeez into pieces like Salman Khan and others. 😆 Also no scenes like Faraah running and hugging him after the fight is over.. that would be too much. 😆 Itna excessive drama nahi dekh sakti main xD

😆😆😆

Word Count: 1

Dexterity thumbnail

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

I just saw Maya's FB. She just uploaded a pic of Obi & her (just the two of them) from Eid

Can you give the link , Sam 😊
Dexterity thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Haan, kuch zyada hi stretch hoying 😆

Aur hum log yahan waiting 😆
Dexterity thumbnail

Originally posted by: CouchPotato90

Punjabi mushtanda (Moiz) Faraa ke saath hanky-panky karne ki koshish karega! 🤢

Pathan (Wali) ko gussa aayega! 😡

Pathan, Punjabi mushtande ki dhulai karega! DHISHOOM-DHISHOOM! KABOOM! POW-WOW! 😲

Punjabi doofus ka keema ban jayega!

Humko bhot majjaa aayenga! 😃

Mmm, Me Likes! Bwa Ha Haa Haaa!! 🤣

Ashu, 😲

Word Count: 1

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I get this feeling ke in episode 27, they showed Faraah crying and weeping all the time. Then in next, Faraah had all her conversations with Wali. So yes, it looks like they were getting over with one phase in each episode. Matlab the convos were supposed to take place thode thode time baad. but they just ruined it. Though it was good and very amazing convos lekin aisi feeling aa rahi thi jaise they're jaan churaofying from Wali-Faraah convos in this episode. And in episode 27 it looked like they wanted to end the crying sessions all in one go.. which was really annoying for some of us. Koi connection aur flow nahin tha.

Exactly! This has been the issue for the most part. If they want to deal with something..ghuma ke rakh denge! Other times they will take their sweet time. Like one week we'd get a good, tightly edited, ache pace wali episode..but it's no guarantee that the next episode would be like that as well. The placement of the scenes can be very weird. Like I remember in episode 8-9..they legit cut a scene in half..it wasn't even subtle! They cut it in half, showed one bit of it in one episode and the other in the next! And I was all, "why would you do that?" Even yesterday...that bit of Farah praying..it sooo looked like they just showed a glimpse and not an actual scene. Acha hai tou bohat acha hoga..bura tou bohat bura...like why?
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

mandatory episode gifset
(thank god for them, got something to gif)

DL - http://tereishqnachaya.tumblr.com/post/130202101527

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mariyam Nafees looks pretty with the deep kajal in her eyes! <3
Nafsiyaati loug! All the crying, realisation, convos, could have been in such a smooth flow. Lekin inhe tou drama banane ke mood hi nahin tha. Kese jaan churatay hain ye scenes se! Bhae thodi mehnat kar lein!
OMG Marys colour change! maine pehchaana hi nahi 🤣
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

mandatory episode gifset
(thank god for them, got something to gif)

DL - http://tereishqnachaya.tumblr.com/post/130202101527

beautiful. Do you have the scene where Wali is twisting and turning (without the flashback)
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

There's no way the drama is ending next week. Mere hisaab se they need 2-3 more episodes.

These are a few bits that are still left.

'Aaj raat main ek bauhat ehem ailaan karna chahata hoon'

Then this bit from the promo:

'Faraah tum bilkul fikr na karo. Hamara rishta bagair kisi laraai, naraazgi ke khatam hoga'

'haath kesa hai' scene is also left.

#TeamKhanzada #TeamPathan #TeamWali 😆

Aside form the next week kidnapping fiasco, there is still a lot in store for us on Wali's part.

OMG! These gifs are a killer!
Especially that smirk! Hayyee!

Oh we definitely have a lot in store for us!