Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Zaya, Shabz, Aatra thanks for the updates πŸ€— read them today and also saw the episode today only 😊

Mary congrats on becoming an IF-Sizzlerz πŸ‘

And Abby, you said it...Mais' reviews are always worth waiting for...she goes into so much depth while posting her views πŸ‘πŸΌ I just enjoy reading them πŸ˜› Btw, Mais, I think in the drama, they have shown Farah falling for Wali when she saw him caring selflessly for Agha Jaan's needs...in episode 25, from 01:10 to 02:05 we can come to know from Farah's expressions that she is slowly realizing Wali's nature...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFNM29TRNd0[/YOUTUBE]

And from then on we have only seen Farah just trying to be in his good books..and all this only because she has started caring for him...but yeah Mais...the scene of realization which you have described from the book is too good...looks like we wont get to see it πŸ˜”

Anyways, the precap is awesome...esp, now that Ruhi has also come to know the true face of her bro and his family...she will be more inclined towards Wali and Agha Jaan...Liked the way, Wali says to Ruhi, "Main use chodoonga nahin" πŸ‘πŸΌ

We have to endure the long wait...6 days πŸ€”

meri inni tareef? thank you, thank you..:$

When Farah apologized to Wali and even before that when she was trying to get into his good books, it was a very clear hint that she was trying to mend things. And Farah is someone who only takes efforts for people she cares about so obviously she had started caring about Wali before she said she wants to keep their Nikaah intact. But caring for someone and actually loving are two very separate emotions. I liked Farah's confusion more when she said to Zarminey that she didn't know where her heart stood. Her conviction that she would win over Wali's hatred with her love made no sense cuz not even once did she even hint she wants to be with Wali because she loves Wali, the person. She still associates Wali with her father's choice for him. I think Farah still hasn't accepted the nikaah dil se and treats it as a compromise at most. 'Hamara rishta pasand ka nahin hai...' In her mind, Wali is right because he was sensible and mature enough to accept their respective fathers' wishes associated with the nikaah. She hasn't even considered the possibility that maybe Wali accepted Farah for who she is. That was why she was surprised when Z broke the news to her, "Lala tumse mohabbat karte hain.' Whereas Wali had already confessed his love to her ages ago.

The guilt of disobedience was what made Farah go to Wali and ask him that he doesn't divorce her. Her personal wish wasn't involved one bit, at least not consciously. And Wali had sensed it. So for Farah to then act like she did her all and showed Wali the loving side of her only to be rejected...I didn't like that. Or maybe Farah thinks that's what love is, the opposite of hatred. For her hatred was danke ki chot per cheekh cheekh ke kehna ke jee *I* hate you so the love has to be compromising and falaan falaan ki khushi ke liye let's do it..which is not the case. Love needs the same kind of expression as she gave her hatred, maybe even more.
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

There's no way the drama is ending next week. Mere hisaab se they need 2-3 more episodes.

These are a few bits that are still left.

'Aaj raat main ek bauhat ehem ailaan karna chahata hoon'

Then this bit from the promo:

'Faraah tum bilkul fikr na karo. Hamara rishta bagair kisi laraai, naraazgi ke khatam hoga'

'haath kesa hai' scene is also left.

#TeamKhanzada #TeamPathan #TeamWali πŸ˜†

Aside form the next week kidnapping fiasco, there is still a lot in store for us on Wali's part.

Tumhare moonh mein dherr saare APPLES Zaya!!! πŸ€—

^I want this scene so bad! UFF! WALI!!!!!!
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^ Dekho! The way he's biting on that apple. Bechara saib!

IKNOW. IKNOW. Faraah's probably gonna ask him the same thing again and he's just going to realise what he was supposed to in the long convo. HAYEE! I can't wait for him deduce what she's upto. Khanzada Wali is supposed to intelligent.. need a quick realisation on his part. :')

Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
^Exactly!!

Waise, how AMAZING was the Wali-Arjumand convo in yesterday's episode? One of the better parts of it, definitely. Really liked Wali there. Khanzada doesn't like much interference..
clockworknerd thumbnail
I do really like Arjumand but 30+ episodes sometimes seems too much. Aur oopar se she's such a kabab mein haddi. I wish they had shown her dead like it was in the novel. There! I said it! I wanted her dead since day 1 πŸ˜† Ofc I do realise that nobody would have given Ruhi that cold shoulder and indifference had she been dead but for me, her phase of being angry at Faraah sometimes looks like dragging the drama needlessly. I wonder why FI added Moeez kidnapping Faraah because Moeez has already got a lot of screen space. It's not like the ending of the novel is any less dramatic r way too boring for screen. In fact, it has all the elements to keep the viewers glued... the drama could have gone without kidnapping scene of the next episode. I'm defo going to enjoy it but still.. 30+ episodes are too much. It's not like I'm comparing the novel with the drama but 30+ episodes is a put off factor.. itne lambay serials kahaan bante hain except some?
sourmisery thumbnail
I have issues with editing and pace. I'm very excited about the kidnapping though cuz I love intense dramatic scenes like that. Plus it was so unexpected! And they showed the preview of it so amazingly like it ending on Moiz throwing the shawl/dupatta away. INTENSE! I just wish the drama as a whole was more tightly edited. Like till Suhaib's death..the pace was SO GOOD. It was quick but it's not like we were deprived of anything. The development, moments, plot movement..sab tha. But then the pace became so slowww and so many unnecessary drags till WaFa got the center stage. This episode bhi..okay, AJ is love and AJ-Farah scenes are great but at this point, I'm more interested in Wali/Farah than Farah/anyone else. I was literally sitting like 😳 for the most part of the episode. So yeah..the tracks and all of the show have been great but ghatiya editing ne maar daala..
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aatra786

ALLAH !! Promo : faraah crying very badly ( place is decorated beautifully with candles)
Wali comes there and looks on sadly . 😳

Creep calls faraah and tells something about Ruhi , she gets concerned, they show wali standing in corridor ( maybe listening their convo )
Faraah goes with creep , he kidnaps her 🀒 she tells him to stop and leave her. Creep says nikaah and rukhsati hogi. Faraah slaps him . Wali says '' Mai use choru ga nai ''
This is so ... I am sure we are going to have 2 episode more pakka :D
I hope no MU's b/w wafa 😭
TUESDAY COME QUICKLY PLEASE!!!! 😡 I need a break or I will die due to high dose of addiction of these serial. ALLAH Miyan! This serial will be end of me πŸ˜†πŸ˜³β€οΈ

OMG yeh MOEEZ !, 😑

ab kya hoga
Dexterity thumbnail

Originally posted by: aatra786

Creep will even snatch faraah's duppata 🀒

Now I guess that moeez ghatia will be beaten blue and red by my hero 😳 and thn maybe '' hath kaisa hai'' ? scene will come πŸ‘
How will I survive and wait for next Episode! Hero will rescue his love πŸ₯±
DED❀️

USKI ITNI JURRAT 😲
Dexterity thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Boring and filler episode man! Seriously? The drama is about to end and they're showing us such needless scenes.

But I liked the last part between Ruhi and Tajammul family. Looks like Tajammul will let Ruhi out from the room. They ahowed Moeez locking the room and taking yhe key with him. But somebody introduce key-makers and lock todne walay to Tajammul sahab. He can easily let Ruhi out but woh din hi kya jab characters aqal ka istimaal karein. Z and Faraah's scenes were nice, though. But except the Moeez drama nothing seems good enough.

I sympathise with Ruhi. No jootas please πŸ˜†

Shukar hai Ruhi ke aankhon ka parda uth gaya ... πŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I have issues with editing and pace. I'm very excited about the kidnapping though cuz I love intense dramatic scenes like that. Plus it was so unexpected! And they showed the preview of it so amazingly like it ending on Moiz throwing the shawl/dupatta away. INTENSE! I just wish the drama as a whole was more tightly edited. Like till Suhaib's death..the pace was SO GOOD. It was quick but it's not like we were deprived of anything. The development, moments, plot movement..sab tha. But then the pace became so slowww and so many unnecessary drags till WaFa got the center stage. This episode bhi..okay, AJ is love and AJ-Farah scenes are great but at this point, I'm more interested in Wali/Farah than Farah/anyone else. I was literally sitting like 😳 for the most part of the episode. So yeah..the tracks and all of the show have been great but ghatiya editing ne maar daala..

I get this feeling ke in episode 27, they showed Faraah crying and weeping all the time. Then in next, Faraah had all her conversations with Wali. So yes, it looks like they were getting over with one phase in each episode. Matlab the convos were supposed to take place thode thode time baad. but they just ruined it. Though it was good and very amazing convos lekin aisi feeling aa rahi thi jaise they're jaan churaofying from Wali-Faraah convos in this episode. And in episode 27 it looked like they wanted to end the crying sessions all in one go.. which was really annoying for some of us. Koi connection aur flow nahin tha.