Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: mary78613

Omg I just pictured it in my mind! 🤣

Totally dreamy, right? 🤣
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i didnt see the precap but i was hoping that wali will act like asuper hero in next episode or so... and he will.. yuppieee cant wait for next Tuesday
i want some lovey dovey moments so bad...❤️
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry I dosed off whilst you guys were updating.. But thanks alot Shabz, Zaya, Aatra and everyone else for the Live updates and discussions :D 🤗
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Gosh! Zarmeena told Faraah to get close to Wali whenever she gets a chance. She is suggesting her how to win over Wali and says that Wali loves her because in those four years he always used to be restless and excited to meet Faraah and that his love wasn't even hidden from AJ and Arjumand. Z playing cupid. Yo!

I LOVE ZARMINAY!!! She's so cute <33
Loved the scenes between her and Farah
She looked so pretty and cute in the engagement wala scene
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

LMAO! 🤣 🤣

Word Count: 1

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Prcappp!!

Faraah is sobbing and Wali comea near her with a sad face. Moeez calls.Faraah and says in a weeping voice, 'Faraah.. Phuppo'.. She probably thinks that something has happened to Ruhi. They show loads of cars leaving the haveli. Faraah is with Moeez in his car. Wali says to someone, 'Main usay lene ja raha hai'. I guess he leaves the haveli after them. Moeez is holding Faraah's wrist tightly as if he is trying to get her out of the car and Faraah says, 'Moeez mera haath chorein'. Moeez is shown dragging Faraah to some abandoned place on the highway. Faraah is sitting with her back at the wall and Moeez is kneeling down in front of her. He snatches her dupatta and Faraah is scared and shocked.

And yes, Faraah slaps Moeez. I'm expecting a slap from Wali too.

This is so damn intense!! Never ever imagined this to happen.. Even though it may be filmy.. I'm going to LOVE it! This will justify Wali giving Meesna Moeez a zor ka jhatka!! Uggh!!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

I could've done without this episode but the next episode looks GOOD. it was something I was not expecting AT ALL! Now Moiz is going to get beaten up!! Yayyy!!!

I guess it was a filler but it was needed for a few things to be clarifed like Farah telling AJ that the hissa in the property wasn't her wish and Zarminay telling Farah that Wali loved her and that he was just upset.. Precap looks good!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

STUNNING Creations Golu <33 Especially love this one! The pic placement and coloring is perfect.. Great work. Do make more :D
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

I sympathise with Ruhi. No jootas please😆[/DIV]

Your not alone Woman..