Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dramawatcher201 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Osman and Maya should do one of those Eid dramas that they show during Eid. It should be a comedy one as the both have good comedic timing and play well off reach other. They were so funny together in Aunn Zara.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aahh.. They are lovely Fari ❤️
CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Huh, new promo?... What a joke!
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
None of the regular shows are getting promos, new or old. The weekend is solely dedicated to Eid. Maybe tomorrow night they will show promos. DeD won't get any tab bhi 😆
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Haan! I watched Humtv for quite a while lekin promo ka koi ata pata hi nahin hai, so now I'm watching MNYH on Atv xD
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I was watching Dil Toh Pagal Hai on Hum in the afternoon and either they were playing ads in the middle or promos for Eid programs. None of the regular shows got any promos. We might get one after Karb on Monday, like we usually do.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I was watching Dil Toh Pagal Hai on Hum in the afternoon and either they were playing ads in the middle or promos for Eid programs. None of the regular shows got any promos. We might get one after Karb on Monday, like we usually do.

Yeh ehsaan na karein hum pe, is se behtar hum direct episode hi dekhein 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I watched the episode !

AHHH... That 'Baba ki qabar pe le jao ge ?' And the last Conversation Scene between WaFa... My favorites ... Man.. Maza aagaya... Kia FEELS thin boss !!!!

Plus... EEEKKKSSS... The way.. The way Wali was speaking to Faara in the last convo.. Man.. Is Wali for real ? ITNAAA politely koi kaise bol sakta hai yaaar ☺️❤️
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I watched the episode !

AHHH... That 'Baba ki qabar pe le jao ge ?' And the last Conversation Scene between WaFa... My favorites ... Man.. Maza aagaya... Kia FEELS thin boss !!!!

Plus... EEEKKKSSS... The way.. The way Wali was speaking to Faara in the last convo.. Man.. Is Wali for real ? ITNAAA politely koi kaise bol sakta hai yaaar ☺️❤️

Ash, bohat jaldi nahi dekh liya episode!😆

But yes, the episode was all FEELS!! The last conversation was a KILLER!
Farah's heart was breaking bit by bit, piece by piece while Wali was super calm but straightforward and blunt at the same time.

Even in the scene where Farah asked him to take her to the graveyard and he refuses, he was feeling a bit bad when he saw tears in her eyes.

I literally SCREAMED when I saw that he had overheard the last bit of Moeez and Farah convo!
"Mein apne aur Wali ke rishte ko dil se qabul kar chuki hoon aur marte dam tak isse nahi torungi"
It was something along these lines

Edited by mary78613 - 8 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Promo to ab Monday ko hee milega!