Aatra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Eid Mubarak Ded'ians. Sacrifice for Allah and help poor and needy around you
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twerping

Very true. Farah's apology was truly from the heart and she laid out all her mistakes, refusing to hide behind anyone but took the blame fair and square. No wonder Wali forgot his cold behavior and instead gave her that reply.

It's evident that admission sometimes can make miracles 😳
Dexterity thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

The last scene was beyond amazing. OKB was simply too good in that scene. He was so resigned and firm about his decision . He felt Farah thinks he is part of the package if she wants to be with AJ and live at the haveli. He clearly told her she does not have to live with someone majburi mein just because some people wanted them to be together. The basis of a marriage should be love and nothing else. I LOVED EACH AND EVERY DIALOGUE that he said.

Wali also has a heart and he does not want to continue a relationship that is not based on love. He will only reconsider if she tells him that she loves him. He is tired of being rejected by her and now when she wants to be with him, its because of AJ and their respective dad's wish. That is not acceptable to him. And I totally agree with his point of view. Rishtoon ki bunyad muhabbat honi chahiye, kisi aur ki khuwaish ya koi majburi nahi. Hats off to Wali aka OKB! 👏

@bold

I loved this apt description 😆
Dexterity thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

I have a feeling that Tajammul will now help Ruhi to escape from Moeez's clutches. He is already guilty about his behaviour. I hope he helps her out in some way.

Atleast by now, I expect some sort of SENSE entering into Tajammul's head. 🥱
Dexterity thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

See. I always wished to see Zarmeena's wedding ceremony.. usually we got cute scenes when the girl is all dressed up and looking pretty! cute scenes is such a wishful thinking and it would look out of the question if we get one, so at least we deserve some reaction from Wali's side. Stealing a glance at her when she's talking to guests or something like that? pleaseee.. he deserves and has the right to tarofy at his beloved wife. But that better go unnoticed by Arjumand or she will beat Wali up 😆

She might give her creepy stares for her son , like she gives to Farah
😆

Edited by lasyap3 - 9 years ago
Dexterity thumbnail

Originally posted by: twerping

Guys, Wali has no reason to believe that Farah loves him. At the moment when he walked in on Farah and Moez, even then what he overheard was that their relationship had been sealed by her Baba and she will maintain it till her last breath...so yeah, totally true, that he sees her actions towards him as a compromise brought on by her guilt and love for Agha Jaan. But I am looking forward to whatever it is that will happen next which will make him realise that Farah loves him.

As for Farah not telling him her true feelings, I sense that she too hasn't realised the depth of her feelings towards Wali. His words in this episode will make her think about the reasons why she wanted the relationship to not end and why Wali's decision to end it was not making her happy.
Excellent points @lostmymusic about Wali's upbringing and particularly love the way you brought in Suhaib and Arjumand's personality traits to explain Wali's actions. Never thought of it that way!

I too feel the same way Mrinalini ( I am finding a nick name for you ... coz I am lazy freak ) ... Farah is not yet aware of her inner voice ... It will come to her 😳