Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

So after much hype ive started watching diyar e dil. Im on episode 6 so far and hmmm what shall I say somehow I dont share the same excitement as other viewers. drama is ok. Liking Anjumas character for some reason

Even if you aren't drawn to the story, since you have come till episode 6, it can't be that bad, eh? πŸ˜†
Arjumand's character goes through so many shades in the story, that it is a pleasure to watch her growth. Right now, you're at the stage where they show her nervous breakdown post-marriage. Great performance!
twerping thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiyara

can anyone pls. translate novel into roman urdu .

Hey Kiyara! Here's a link to the Urdu novel.

But it is a longish novel...don't know if there'll be any volunteers...
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: twerping

Loved the VM!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Brilliant πŸ‘

Word Count: 1

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: twerping

Rewatching older episodes of DeD...

A few days ago I watched episode 1 for some reason and GOD! The show started on such a bang with Wali's narration! Man! Those days were amazing! We got Obi's voice narrating those events. Popo even ripped them as separate audio files. Then it became too linear and all but still..the first 9 episodes of this drama are AHMAZING!!!
twerping thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

A few days ago I watched episode 1 for some reason and GOD! The show started on such a bang with Wali's narration! Man! Those days were amazing! We got Obi's voice narrating those events. Popo even ripped them as separate audio files. Then it became too linear and all but still..the first 9 episodes of this drama are AHMAZING!!!

Absolutely!! Things kind of got to a flat around episodes 16 to 21 but then has picked up again!
And one of the things that I love the most about the initial episodes is the relationship between the two brothers! An almost cosmic connection that makes one feel sad when the other is sad and know that things are not right when the other is going through difficulties.
And the background music to the brothers' pining for each other!!! Beautiful!

"Popo even ripped them as separate audio files"

WOW!!! Now that is something that I would like on my playlist!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
twerping thumbnail
Btw just read about the tragic stampede in Mecca. My heart goes out to those who are now mourning the loss of their loved ones. What a horrible horrible thing to have happened!!
sourmisery thumbnail
Agreed. The post-Suhaib's death episodes were a bit slow if not draggy. The WaFa Nikaah took forever to happen. Then all the Ruhi drama. The story could've been a lot more tighter. I will say it wasn't completely useless because we got all this glimpses of what was going on, specially in regards with Farah's character. But speaking from a viewer's POV, the episodes were too slow. draggy, and fulfilling on the whole to hold interest of the viewers. The focus was on characters we didn't care much about and really, I tou used to watch it in hopes of getting some WaFa. That badly affected the show. Had the makers condensed those episodes into 2-3 at most rather than 6-7, it would've done wonders! The moment focus shifted on WaFa, the result was immediate. The show became the same interesting/engaging again and it still goes on strong.
twerping thumbnail
@lostmymusic
Absolutely! Those episodes were necessary in terms of showing the viewers the extent if Farah's mistakes and misunderstandings but it did drag things...at least you watched it as it aired...since I was watching it later and at a stretch, I did often have to fight down the urge to just skip to the bits that concerned wali or farah πŸ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
^goodness, you should've done that! I wished in those days I had a forward button so I could skip some major Ruhi drama and only watch AJ, Wali, or Farah scenes cuz these three were the only good thing about those episodes. Arjumand didn't have much footage back then. Now tou I watch scenes again and again
twerping thumbnail
@lostmymusic he he...I know...really should have πŸ˜†
And seriously since wali arrived furious at Farah's doorstep, every scene is full of magic😳