Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: brainychild92

Holy shoot. I am in love with wali suhaib khan. If there are guys like this left in the world, send one my way please!! Haha.

The way he got up to talk to fara was funny. I mean she's already scared. And you don't help with that facial expression plus body language. But the talk was too good. Now I understand that dialogue from the promo. Can't wait for more. Wonder what Arjumand will do. Only wali can save fara now.

😳

Word Count: 1

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Gorgeous GIFs, Mais!!!
You always leave me conflicted as to which GIF i should use. They're all so good.
Dexterity thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

AJ and Arjumand in a room. AJ is expressing how happy he is to Faraah and Zarmeena bond together. He goes ahead and says how similar they're. He then asks Arjumand to give Faraah a chance because she has changed.

Wali's lecture is continuing. Lol.. 'Main tumhe haveli is liye laya tha kyunke AJ tarap rahe thay. You're a doctor yourself, yous aw his reports. Doctors didn't expect him to live longer. I brought you because I wanted to give him peace in his last days and breaths. Woh tumhe dekhne ke liye tarap rahay thay. Ye achi baat hai that you want to live here forever. But tumhe is haveli mein rehne ke liye mujhe apne shauhar maan'ne ki zaroorat nahin hai.' She insists that AJ would be sad if they decide to get divorced because it's his sons desire. Wali says, 'AJ would be sad if she would accept their nikaah as a majboori. Main jaant ahoon tum Moeez se shaadi karna chahti ho. Tumhe usi se shaadi karni chahiye'. Faraah tries to interrupt that she doesn't like Moeez but he says, 'Faraah main ne tumhe Moeez ko le kar kahin baar taunt kiya hai lekin is liye kyunke tum AJ se khafa rehti thi. Main tumhe yaqeen dilate hoon ke jab hamari divorce hogi tou AJ would get us married to people we like. I will mentally prepare him for divorce. And that the divorce would not mean an end of her connection to haveli because they will still be cousins.' He tells her not to worry about divorce. LOLL! He was continuously talking about divorce so calmly and she was getting sadder with each passing moment. I'm quite shocked. Wali's never been this soft spoken towards Faraah since since the restaurant fiasco.

Wali and Faraah the main corridor of the haveli and Arjumand sees them together. She LITERALLY shoots daggers at Faraah and gives a last angry look at Wali.

END. My fingers are paining.

Episode had considerable WaFa , Yippie 😳
Dexterity thumbnail

Omg Moiz pagal ho Gaya hai!!! As exciting as it sounds, that means a good portion of next week is on him. Ughh oh well. Maybe he'll get punched now. Haha.

At least today was a WAFA-ful day. Haha

Yeah even I was wondering same ... Thank God I kept my expectations low 😆
Dexterity thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Thanks so much for the long ass LU's Zaya! Loved them..

Thanks Shabz and everyone else who gave updates too :D

Yeah , thank you guys 😊
Dexterity thumbnail

Originally posted by: VISUforEternity

Oh wow finally ruhi will get a reality check.. she so needed it. Eager to c wat will b her step.

Finally, Ruhi ne apni aakhein kholi 😆
Dexterity thumbnail

Where is Tajammul when all of this is happening!

He is such a desperately helpless kinda man in all this happening... I cant say he is totally bad or good either 😕
Dexterity thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

He's so beghairat! What a baisti complete moment for Moeez 🤣

😆😆😆

Word Count: 0

Dexterity thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Oh I see what Wali is upto! Bara tez hai yeh! :D

Thanks zaya for the detailed update!

What he is upto ? 😕

You mean the process of divorce ?
Dexterity thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

OMG next episode will be the best! Im mean but I want Ruhi to suffer!

Ruhi is going to repent for sure 😊