Posted: 9 years ago
"Kya khabar thi iss mohabbat mein, rasta sab ka judaa hoga"

^ Gahh! You make such perfect gifs Mais <33 Uff love the colorings ❤️
Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 9 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CouchPotato90

Arrey, in my head, I'd usually visualize a character of Ruhi's age being addressed as 'Aunt'.[/DIV]

So, when I read the word 'Aunty' in your post, it just cracked me up on impulse because it seemed puerile.

Imagine a dubsmash blooper featuring a full-grown woman with voice-over by a baby girl. That's how the 'Aunty' played out in my head.

And, that aforementioned correlation is what I found adorable especially because I perceive you to be relatively a lot less stiff-necked and more as someone ebullient with a spring in your step.

Hence, 'Exhibit-A' of adorable cuteness.

Uff, poora explain karwa diya and took out all the fun from that post.

God! You're such a buzzkill, Aapi.

P.S: I'm sorry if I've overdone the 'Aapi', especially when I can so easily call you just 'Nisbah' but I just love the endearment 'Aapi' and addressing you as 'Aapi', even more so. Toh bas, Aaj se you're 'Aapi' for me.😊

Ahhh matlab saare joke ka satyanaash kar diya meine 😆 My bad 😆
Agar Aapi bulaane ka itna hi shokh hai na toh aik kaam karo eid pe aik dictionary gift kar dena mujhe lagta hai zaroorat padhne waali hai 😆 waise i'm kidding bulao jo bhi bulana hai 😃
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Gorgeous Siggy @OnlyHope <---- Sorry don't know your name for sure but I think its Fari right?
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Uff! When I finally got to watch the episode toh bilkul hi mazaa nehi aaya, everyone was talking and I could barely hear the dialogues.. Good job I recorded it, i'm going to watch on my own tmrw so no one can disturb me.. The only part I did get to watch in peace was the Wali-Farah scene at the end but usme bhi I hardly heard any dialogues, I was just staring at Wali! Omg! Wali was talking so sweetly uske har alfaaz ke saath meri gaal aur bhi laal hoti ja rahi thi.. 😆 even though usne kuch romantic toh kahan hi nehi.. I like totally zoned out in that scene and was just staring and smiling at Wali LOL!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Gorgeous Siggy @OnlyHope <---- Sorry don't know your name for sure but I think its Fari right?

Fari, as most people call me, but name is Fariha :)

Thank you!

@ Mais- Goddd gorgeousss gifs <3
This precap I can watch 100 times 🤣

Originally posted by: twerping

I want to start a petition demanding that someone should really get around to translating this novel!😳

Not just this one, but all popular Urdu novels :D
Oh we got gifs! That was fast! Yay! :D
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

My Pleasure Hinna 😃