Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: twerping

@OriginalBarbie

Hehe! .Arjumand is so poised that she scares me and poor Farah has to face her in person! πŸ˜†

Yeah, Farah only spoke about how their marriage would make a lot of people happy, both dead and living...so, Wali didn't really have much of a clue as to whether she wanted him for himself and poor guy has put up with too much from Farah to accept anything short oftrue mohabbat πŸ˜ƒ

Can't wait to see him in that avatar when he realises that she loves him but isn't being able to express it!😳

P.S. and yeah, she was looking so pretty in the promo! Want to see Wali's reaction on seeing her like thatπŸ˜†

Lol thats the great thing about Arjumand, she doesnt need to raise her voice or use and disrespectful words to make her point.

She chooses her words very wisely and when says something it really hits home amd leaves a lasting impression.

Very true, for years Wali has only received rudeness and hatred from Farah so I guess hes not holding out for any hope?

Awww even I cant wait to see his teasing smirks and naughtyness which will leave Farah shocked and embarrassed for sure 😳 πŸ˜†

Next episode will defo be intense and I hope they dont end it on only 2
30 episodes.

Plus theres this scene from one of promos where Wali mentions about making an important announcement at midnight. I really want to see WaFa scenes post their confession 😳
OriginalBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

^Wali better show SOME reaction seeing her like that. Farah was looking so darn pretty in that little glimpse. But Akdu Wali ka mujhe pata hai..ignore hi maar dega!

*sigh*
I miss that Shareer Wali who'd tease her and then flirt with her, "Achi lag rahi ho.." Uwaaan! What's a girl gotta do to see SOME romance in the show?! 😭

LOL well if Arjumands reaction is anything to go by at the end then I doubt we would get romance.

Even Im dying to see WaFah romance with Wali in his teasing mode and Farah all flustered 😳 πŸ˜‰

Farah has to win over Arjumand first and she has a tough road ahead going by the precap
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Text credit: Mariam 😳
Edited by OnlyHope - 9 years ago
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

^Wali better show SOME reaction seeing her like that. Farah was looking so darn pretty in that little glimpse. But Akdu Wali ka mujhe pata hai..ignore hi maar dega!

*sigh*
I miss that Shareer Wali who'd tease her and then flirt with her, "Achi lag rahi ho.." Uwaaan! What's a girl gotta do to see SOME romance in the show?! 😭

Thanks for mentioning that scene! Wali was so cute in that phase and I'd felt so bad for him, poor thing, having to face a Godzilla of a MIL and wifey at the time..makes the present pain Farah is going through a little more bearable
πŸ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: twerping

Thanks for mentioning that scene! Wali was so cute in that phase and I'd felt so bad for him, poor thing, having to face a Godzilla of a MIL and wifey at the time..makes the present pain Farah is going through a little more bearable
πŸ˜†

His cold-shouldering becomes too justified when one thinks about how his innocent and rightful flirting with his dear wifey was turned down. And Farah knows that and accepts it. Still..poor girl But I do love how she isn't blaming anyone for her mistakes, accepting them dil se, and actually working to rectify that by apologizing rather than pushing it under the rug. She knows she can't move ahead till she makes peace with the past.. Aah..I do love her so 😳
twerping thumbnail

Originally posted by: OriginalBarbie

Lol thats the great thing about Arjumand, she doesnt need to raise her voice or use and disrespectful words to make her point.

She chooses her words very wisely and when says something it really hits home amd leaves a lasting impression.

Very true, for years Wali has only received rudeness and hatred from Farah so I guess hes not holding out for any hope?

Awww even I cant wait to see his teasing smirks and naughtyness which will leave Farah shocked and embarrassed for sure 😳 πŸ˜†

Next episode will defo be intense and I hope they dont end it on only 2
30 episodes.

Plus theres this scene from one of promos where Wali mentions about making an important announcement at midnight. I really want to see WaFa scenes post their confession 😳

Yeah! I wonder what that announcement is going to be all about! Also I'm pretty eager to see the scene where Wali bites into an apple! It has been killing me since I saw the promo! Never thought eating fruits could be made to look that hot!
Aye aye! Hope they bring on the intense stuff out now! BTW I absolutely loved what they did with Wali just walking past Farah and Moez. Went against all expectations toh I still say a pitai of Moez toh banta hai...be it at the hands of Farah, Wali or one of the Khan brigade!
twerping thumbnail

His cold-shouldering becomes too justified when one thinks about how his innocent and rightful flirting with his dear wifey was turned down. And Farah knows that and accepts it. Still..poor girl But I do love how she isn't blaming anyone for her mistakes, accepting them dil se, and actually working to rectify that by apologizing rather than pushing it under the rug. She knows she can't move ahead till she makes peace with the past.. Aah..I do love her so 😳

Yeah...Any normal guy would think that the girl isn't even remotely interested in him what with the way Farah has behaved with him in the past. The way he laid out his reasoning before her today was so calmly and politely done...didn't know that it was possible to fall more in love with this character!
And Farah's mohabbat ka Jung, I'm totally digging! It was all in all simply perfect, today's episode!😳
Edited by twerping - 9 years ago
twerping thumbnail
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! And the caption is just too perfect for words!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Thanks to Mary for the text 😳
twerping thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

^ Thanks to Mary for the text 😳

A VM could be made to that song