Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
I want to start a petition demanding that someone should really get around to translating this novel!😳
twerping thumbnail
What a lovely episode! Mohabbat ka jung shuru kar do Farah! The second War of roses we'll call it!
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dilsha

πŸ˜†
He was actually begging the property,the business,the crores πŸ˜† Seriously such a bey-sharam insan he is with such zahreelay expressions πŸ˜† Dont know his real name but hats off to the actors for making those epic faces.πŸ˜†

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Waise, what were Moiz's expressions when Farah was pointing a warning finger in his face? Why was he smirking? Like dude...dimag ka pech girr gaya tha kya?
OriginalBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So let me get this right..Wali is pushing Farah to admit she loves him and wants to make this relationship work because she wants to?

I do feel bad for Farah cos Wali is not really showing much love these days and Arjumand will try her best to keep Farah away from her kids.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Waise, what were Moiz's expressions when Farah was pointing a warning finger in his face? Why was he smirking? Like dude...dimag ka pech girr gaya tha kya?

i was wondering about it too,he smirked like he is going to say something big in return but all he said was faraa ruko meri bat suno ,meri bat tu suno πŸ˜†
twerping thumbnail

Originally posted by: OriginalBarbie

So let me get this right..Wali is pushing Farah to admit she loves him and wants to make this relationship work because she wants to?

I do feel bad for Farah cos Wali is not really showing much love these days and Arjumand will try her best to keep Farah away from her kids.

After cold shouldering her all day, I was wondering how he'd treat when she came to talk it out and boy was I in for a surprise! Wali behaved like a perfect gentleman further showing Farah that all her accusations of him trying to emotionally blackmail her into accepting the nikaah couldn't have been farther from the truth. Anyway, he is doing that but I felt in that scene wali too isn't quite sure what Farah feels for him. Maybe in the next episode we'll see him realize that she loves him and then he'll really try to make her confess her feelings?
It was all a mix of pain and pleasure today! Delightful concoction😳
OriginalBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twerping

After cold shouldering her all day, I was wondering how he'd treat when she came to talk it out and boy was I in for a surprise! Wali behaved like a perfect gentleman further showing Farah that all her accusations of him trying to emotionally blackmail her into accepting the nikaah couldn't have been farther from the truth. Anyway, he is doing that but I felt in that scene wali too isn't quite sure what Farah feels for him. Maybe in the next episode we'll see him realize that she loves him and then he'll really try to make her confess her feelings?
It was all a mix of pain and pleasure today! Delightful concoction😳

I know even im confused after todays episode.

Like you said maybe in the next episode Wali realised she has fallen in love with but has not realised it and will try to get it out of her by saying they will get divorced etc.

Right now Farah keeps saying this relationship will make Behroz Suhaib and AJ happy bi
ut has not mentioned her happiness.

Omg in the precap Farah looks stunning in asian clothes..hopefully Wali sees her 😳 πŸ˜‰

Boy Arjumand is defo the ice maiden of the haveli!! πŸ˜†
twerping thumbnail
@OriginalBarbie
Hehe! .Arjumand is so poised that she scares me and poor Farah has to face her in person! πŸ˜†
Yeah, Farah only spoke about how their marriage would make a lot of people happy, both dead and living...so, Wali didn't really have much of a clue as to whether she wanted him for himself and poor guy has put up with too much from Farah to accept anything short of true mohabbat πŸ˜ƒ
Can't wait to see him in that avatar when he realises that she loves him but isn't being able to express it!😳
P.S. and yeah, she was looking so pretty in the promo! Want to see Wali's reaction on seeing her like thatπŸ˜†
Edited by twerping - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
^Wali better show SOME reaction seeing her like that. Farah was looking so darn pretty in that little glimpse. But Akdu Wali ka mujhe pata hai..ignore hi maar dega!

*sigh*
I miss that Shareer Wali who'd tease her and then flirt with her, "Achi lag rahi ho.." Uwaaan! What's a girl gotta do to see SOME romance in the show?! 😭