Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mary78613

Haha!

I am going to watch it on TV. Its no fun to watch it on the laptop.
But I will download the episode. I need to start making a new VM on WaFa, now that we have such good scenes.

well thats true as well. watching it on LCD is more exciting. Except the never ending ads.

oh cool you are a vm maker,do share the link with me as well.
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: CouchPotato90

Arrey, in my head, I'd usually visualize a character of Ruhi's age being addressed as 'Aunt'.

So, when I read the word 'Aunty' in your post, it just cracked me up on impulse because it seemed puerile.

Imagine a dubsmash blooper featuring a full-grown woman with voice-over by a baby girl. That's how the 'Aunty' played out in my head.

And, that aforementioned correlation is what I found adorable especially because I perceive you to be relatively a lot less stiff-necked and more as someone ebullient with a spring in your step.

Hence, 'Exhibit-A' of adorable cuteness.

Uff, poora explain karwa diya and took out all the fun from that post.

God! You're such a buzzkill, Aapi.

P.S: I'm sorry if I've overdone the 'Aapi', especially when I can so easily call you just 'Nisbah' but I just love the endearment 'Aapi' and addressing you as 'Aapi', even more so. Toh bas, Aaj se you're 'Aapi' for me. 😊

sorry for peeping in but you are too tough with words πŸ˜† i need to open dictionary in a side tab πŸ˜†
Edited by OnepoundChic - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
"Waise guror koi achi baat nahin magar meri pottiyon pe sajta hai.."

AGHA JAAN YOU BAE!!!!!
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

MARYYY! That scene is exactly like it was in the novel man! Obi's expressions are so on-point.. you get a hint of changes that we will see in Wali.

EEEPS! HAI NA?!?!? While watching the scene, I was mouthing the few lines I did remember from the novel. Ditto same lines and I LOVED that! Obi and Maya's, both their expressions were on point which was so necessary. Farah was literally the epitome of heartbreak there...like with every word, Wali was sucking the soul outta her. AAH! I can't wait to see what is next in store for us.

AND FARAH LOOKED SO DARN PRETTY IN THE PRECAP!!
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Haha tell me the page numbers if you do read 😳

Don't worry Fari. I will send you snapshots! πŸ˜ƒ
Mais aayi! We will be getting gifs soon yay :P
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

My mother has read the novel and she was telling me they ended roohi's character from the novel as soon as she leaves when faara fights about the property thing.After that roohi's character didnt continue in the novel,or it did ?

Word Count: 0

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I love Faraah for friend-zoning Moeez. BUAHAHAHA! Friend zone is such an insult. But he's such a chichora and meesna. Till the end, he kept begging her, 'Nahin Faraah, tum mujhse mohabbat karti ho, you can't leave me. Main tumse mohabbat karta hoon, tum bhi mujhse mohabbat karti ho' πŸ˜† DUDE, the girl just friend-zoned you and you're so besharam that you're insisting that she loves you.

He is so desperate
His face was hilarious
πŸ˜†
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

AJ and Arjumand in a room. AJ is expressing how happy he is to Faraah and Zarmeena bond together. He goes ahead and says how similar they're. He then asks Arjumand to give Faraah a chance because she has changed.

Wali's lecture is continuing. Lol.. 'Main tumhe haveli is liye laya tha kyunke AJ tarap rahe thay. You're a doctor yourself, yous aw his reports. Doctors didn't expect him to live longer. I brought you because I wanted to give him peace in his last days and breaths. Woh tumhe dekhne ke liye tarap rahay thay. Ye achi baat hai that you want to live here forever. But tumhe is haveli mein rehne ke liye mujhe apne shauhar maan'ne ki zaroorat nahin hai.' She insists that AJ would be sad if they decide to get divorced because it's his sons desire. Wali says, 'AJ would be sad if she would accept their nikaah as a majboori. Main jaant ahoon tum Moeez se shaadi karna chahti ho. Tumhe usi se shaadi karni chahiye'. Faraah tries to interrupt that she doesn't like Moeez but he says, 'Faraah main ne tumhe Moeez ko le kar kahin baar taunt kiya hai lekin is liye kyunke tum AJ se khafa rehti thi. Main tumhe yaqeen dilate hoon ke jab hamari divorce hogi tou AJ would get us married to people we like. I will mentally prepare him for divorce. And that the divorce would not mean an end of her connection to haveli because they will still be cousins.' He tells her not to worry about divorce. LOLL! He was continuously talking about divorce so calmly and she was getting sadder with each passing moment. I'm quite shocked. Wali's never been this soft spoken towards Faraah since since the restaurant fiasco.

Wali and Faraah the main corridor of the haveli and Arjumand sees them together. She LITERALLY shoots daggers at Faraah and gives a last angry look at Wali.

END. My fingers are paining.

Thanks zaya for this wonderfully detailed update! How do you manage all with watching the show at the same time! Super thankful to your magical abilities though❀️
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I wanna do gifs todayyy 😳