Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Matlab there might only be two episodes left 🥱

We will have a grand get together on this thread when the kast episode will air. :$
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

MARYYY! That scene is exactly like it was in the novel man! Obi's expressions are so on-point.. you get a hint of changes that we will see in Wali.

I am having a serious case of ADRENALINE RUSH! I am so excited! And I have not even seen the episode yet.
How will I wait for next week?
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

We will have a grand get together on this thread when the kast episode will air. :$

Ahh i'm going to miss this show and the discussions alot.. I hope Maya and OKB do another show together so we can all discuss again 😳
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Matlab there might only be two episodes left 🥱

I don't think they can sum up the show in 2 episodes. Abhi to Ruhi ka track baqi hai plus Farah's realisation, Arjumand's change. How will they do all this in 2 episodes!
OMG now even I feel theres only 2 episodes left!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mary78613

I don't think they can sum up the show in 2 episodes. Abhi to Ruhi ka track baqi hai plus Farah's realisation, Arjumand's change. How will they do all this in 2 episodes!

Hmm your right.. I don't want them to rush the ending
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly! She has not realised that she has fallen for Wali. Realisation to abhi hogi!!

when she said everyone's name, as to why she wants to fulfill this relationship, I could hear promo-wale-Wali in the back of my head... "sab ka naam le liya hai apne madam.. ab ut jahiye.. mere bed pe kaafi so liya hain" or something like that.

Wonder when this dialogue will come to light.. and I am still curious about his hand... kisi ko tho mara hoga na...
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I feel like reading this phase in the novel again!

Haha tell me the page numbers if you do read 😳
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I am having a serious case of ADRENALINE RUSH! I am so excited! And I have not even seen the episode yet.
How will I wait for next week?

I HAD THAT RUSH THIS MORNING
and I still haven't seen the epi...downloaded it already for gifs and it's sitting in my flash drive 😆
CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You've lost me.. Like totally! 😕 😆

Arrey, in my head, I'd usually visualize a character of Ruhi's age being addressed as 'Aunt'.

So, when I read the word 'Aunty' in your post, it just cracked me up on impulse because it seemed puerile.

Imagine a dubsmash blooper featuring a full-grown woman with voice-over by a baby girl. That's how the 'Aunty' played out in my head.

And, that aforementioned correlation is what I found adorable especially because I perceive you to be relatively a lot less stiff-necked and more as someone ebullient with a spring in your step.

Hence, 'Exhibit-A' of adorable cuteness.

Uff, poora explain karwa diya and took out all the fun from that post.

God! You're such a buzzkill, Aapi.

P.S: I'm sorry if I've overdone the 'Aapi', especially when I can so easily call you just 'Nisbah' but I just love the endearment 'Aapi' and addressing you as 'Aapi', even more so. Toh bas, Aaj se you're 'Aapi' for me. 😊