Areyyy haan Ash you have your very own Emraan 🀣
Hawww jeeju ko pet bol dia :O

OMG human pet! Killed it 🀣
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: CouchPotato90

Tell me about it.

I have always been acutely aware of being entirely out-gendered on this thread.

However, I always remained candid about being a guy in my conversations with the likes of Mais, Mariam, Nisbah, Abby & Ash, to an extent that I became 'Lala' to Mais and rib Nisbah as 'Baaji/Aapi'.

To my knowledge, this is probably our very first interaction. So, we never had the distinct pleasure of getting to know each other.

As far as shows go, I usually peddle in western fare such as 'Game of Thrones', 'Last Man Standing', 'House of Cards' and 'Veep', to name a few (not so much because there's anything particularly alluring about them as it's about desi shows usually being so full of crap).

So, that was about me, in a nutshell.

Please, Convey my Salaam to Emraan.

And, Take Care.

Allah Hafiz.

hey glad to find another games of thrones fan!!
Who is your fav???
They better bring Jon snow back this season.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Live updates are on page 5, 8, 10, 13, 15 and 16 :D
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ Thanks Zaya.. I was looking for them ;)
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

HAHA. I am Samridhi. I've been stalking this AT since day 1 but only started commenting 2 weeks ago. This is my 3rd week thanking you for your live updateπŸ˜†

Hey Samridhi!

Glad you finally decided to end your silent stalker mode and comment here xD
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

One scene that I really want in today's episode is Farah telling Wali that she doesn't want this divorce. And I hope its a good long conversation & not a short conversation.

Your wish came true πŸ˜†,nothing happened in the whole epi except the long convo .But wali got it all wrong. Idk if he wanted faara to clearly speak that i do not want to leave you because i love you or he actually thinks that faara likes moiz.
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Your wish came true πŸ˜†,nothing happened in the whole epi except the long convo .But wali got it all wrong. Idk if he wanted faara to clearly speak that i do not want to leave you because i love you or he actually thinks that faara likes moiz.

Well, being someone who has read the novel I can tell you that there is more to it than meets the eye. Besides, it is us who have figured out that Faraah loves Wali. Faraah has still not realised that she is in love with Wali.. She is still sorta under the impression that she wants to maintain the nikaah for Behroze, Suhaib and AJ.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you Zaya and Shabz for the LU!
I missed the episode and I was dying to know what happened. I will watch the show in repeat now.
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Well, being someone who has read the novel I can tell you that there is more to it than meets the eye. Besides, it is us who have figured out that Faraah loves Wali. Faraah has still not realised that she is in love with Wali.. She is still sorta under the impression that she wants to maintain the nikaah for Behroze, Suhaib and AJ.

Exactly! She has not realised that she has fallen for Wali. Realisation to abhi hogi!!
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

I am DYING to see the convo! I have not seen the episode yet. I am waiting for its repeat.
I told you to come here for the LU and I could not make it here myself πŸ˜†
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago