Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

You're welcome, ermm.. unknown new member πŸ˜†

HAHA. I am Samridhi. I've been stalking this AT since day 1 but only started commenting 2 weeks ago. This is my 3rd week thanking you for your live updateπŸ˜†
Edited by prc_fan1 - 9 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

What book is wali reading. I couldn't catch the name...

Finally an expression from wali!!! He feels for torturing fara. He's not a sadist like they want us nonreaders to believe!

I tried to catch the name but couldn't!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

PRECAP!

Faraah is all dressed up in a shalwar kameez (WOAH!! Finally we see Faraah wearing shalwar kameez). She asks Arjumand if she could help with any engagement preparations. Arjumand says, 'Jab tak tumhe tumhara hissa nahin mil jata, tumhara haq is haveli par hai, mujh par ye meri aulaad par nahin' (You only have the right on this haveli not on me or my kdis). Moeez is shouting and saying to him mom, 'I ran after her like a servant for 4.5 years and now she tells me that she will live in the haveli forever and maintain her nikaah with Wali. Wali is better than me (oh boy! we all said that wali is ten times better than you xD).. at least he got the sonay ki chirya and I didn't.' He's real depressed about the fact that Faraah has rejected him for Wali. LOL! That Imraan bhai (business partner of Moeez) has given him just two weeks to return the money. Ruhi overhears Moeez saying all and she says 'Main abhi Faraah ko call karke aap sab ki asliyat (reality) batati hoon.' Moeez is shown dragging Ruhi to a room, cutting the telephone line and says to Ruhi, 'Aap isi room mein bethein, mujhse nafrat karein. But I won't let you leave the room till I bring Faraah back here'.

KAMEENA moeez! At least Wali is good enough not to manhandle a woman who's of his mother's age. Moeez doesn't even respect Ruhi. Do you manhandle your dad's sister like this. IDIOT!

OHMYGODD! We got all the scene from the promo and the precap! That's a miracle.

Oh WOW! Its getting so intense now.. I'm already excited for next week..
Finally Ruhi will see her family's asleeyat..
Moeez is more than Meesna!! Uggh such a laalchi kameena insaan! Who manhandles their aunty like that!!? Terrible!
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

<font size="2">Its an episode filled with WaFa so far! Me likes it😊</font>

GAAAH! It was an AHMAZING episode. So much on WaFa. And finally some good stuff which is the beginning of more brilliant scenes. I loved it! <3
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: lasyap3

Rehne de na yaar , bechaare ko SADMA laga hai aur woh apne kaano par shayad yakeen na kar pa raha ho πŸ˜†

HAHAHAH! I'm so glad. I want to just go to him and shout at his face, 'REJECTION'. Bauhat acha hua us meesnay ke saath! xD
CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I wouldve never guessed that youre a guy 🀣 Wow! Do you watch any other shows? :D

Tell me about it.

I have always been acutely aware of being entirely out-gendered on this thread.

However, I always remained candid about being a guy in my conversations with the likes of Mais, Mariam, Nisbah, Abby & Ash, to an extent that I became 'Lala' to Mais and rib Nisbah as 'Baaji/Aapi'.

To my knowledge, this is probably our very first interaction. So, we never had the distinct pleasure of getting to know each other.

As far as shows go, I usually peddle in western fare such as 'Game of Thrones', 'Last Man Standing', 'House of Cards' and 'Veep', to name a few (not so much because there's anything particularly alluring about them as it's about desi shows usually being so full of crap).

So, that was about me, in a nutshell.

Please, Convey my Salaam to Emraan.

And, Take Care.

Allah Hafiz.
Edited by CouchPotato90 - 9 years ago
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Freaking HumTV has only uploaded the first 15 minutes of the episode. I can't stand this wait. Sometimes they upload before time & just when I am so anxious to see the episode they are late. URGHH
CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

AJ and Arjumand in a room. AJ is expressing how happy he is to Faraah and Zarmeena bond together. He goes ahead and says how similar they're. He then asks Arjumand to give Faraah a chance because she has changed.

Wali's lecture is continuing. Lol.. 'Main tumhe haveli is liye laya tha kyunke AJ tarap rahe thay. You're a doctor yourself, yous aw his reports. Doctors didn't expect him to live longer. I brought you because I wanted to give him peace in his last days and breaths. Woh tumhe dekhne ke liye tarap rahay thay. Ye achi baat hai that you want to live here forever. But tumhe is haveli mein rehne ke liye mujhe apne shauhar maan'ne ki zaroorat nahin hai.' She insists that AJ would be sad if they decide to get divorced because it's his sons desire. Wali says, 'AJ would be sad if she would accept their nikaah as a majboori. Main jaant ahoon tum Moeez se shaadi karna chahti ho. Tumhe usi se shaadi karni chahiye'. Faraah tries to interrupt that she doesn't like Moeez but he says, 'Faraah main ne tumhe Moeez ko le kar kahin baar taunt kiya hai lekin is liye kyunke tum AJ se khafa rehti thi. Main tumhe yaqeen dilate hoon ke jab hamari divorce hogi tou AJ would get us married to people we like. I will mentally prepare him for divorce. And that the divorce would not mean an end of her connection to haveli because they will still be cousins.' He tells her not to worry about divorce. LOLL! He was continuously talking about divorce so calmly and she was getting sadder with each passing moment. I'm quite shocked. Wali's never been this soft spoken towards Faraah since since the restaurant fiasco.

Wali and Faraah the main corridor of the haveli and Arjumand sees them together. She LITERALLY shoots daggers at Faraah and gives a last angry look at Wali.

END. My fingers are paining.

That was awesome all the way, Zee!

You go, girl!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I love Faraah for friend-zoning Moeez. BUAHAHAHA! Friend zone is such an insult. But he's such a chichora and meesna. Till the end, he kept begging her, 'Nahin Faraah, tum mujhse mohabbat karti ho, you can't leave me. Main tumse mohabbat karta hoon, tum bhi mujhse mohabbat karti ho' πŸ˜† DUDE, the girl just friend-zoned you and you're so besharam that you're insisting that she loves you.

He's so beghairat! What a baisti complete moment for Moeez 🀣
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Zaya for the live updates!! Didn't read the updates today because I want to watch the show first with the suspense intact...but gonna comment soon!!! ❀️