Users

Frequent Posters

CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Thanks CP <3 Kya bulaon tumhe main? :P

Name's Ashutosh.

You can call me anything you want, or nothing at all.

What's in a name?! 😉
Edited by CouchPotato90 - 9 years ago
manny136 thumbnail
Wali thinks farrah loves moezz ughh
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Faraah and AJ outside the haveli probably enjoying the weather. Faraah asks AJ how should one make others trust them again and repent for all the wrong doings. AJ gives a lecture on how one should remove hatred with love. Love can remove all differences, naraazgi etc.

Faraah comes to Wali and says that I wanted to talk to you from some days. She is so scared and he has such an expressionless face. He stands up and he's so intimidating that she's stammering and scared. Wali is like say whatever you want. She says that they should talk somewhere else, baith ke. They seat down at some other place and Faraah just stays quiet for a few seconds. 'Wali, main yeh rishta khatam nahin karna chahti. Is rishte se tumahre Baba, mere Baba aur AJ ki bauhat si khushiyaan juri hain. Kya hum unke liye is rishte ko nibha nahin sakte?' He is like, 'Tumhari baat khatam hogayi?' She continues, 'Main ne past mein bauhat se galtiyaan ki hain. Tum shayad mujhse nafrat karte hoge. Main bauhat guilty hoon. Now I'm realizing. Main apni kisi bhi galti ka koi excuse nahin de rahi. Main tumse maafi maangti hoon. Main bas chahti hoon ke tum mujhe ek aur chance dou. Main yahan rehna chahti hoon. AJ ko itne dukh dene ke baad, main unhe divorce le kar unhe aur dukh nahin dekh sakti.'

OHMII! Wali is not looking at her angrily. Instead, he has such soft expressions. 'Faraah, ab main boloun? Tum mere saath rishta rakhne ki baat karke galti kar rahi ho. Tumne hamesha nikaah ko hamare nikaah ke sath dekha hai. Is haveli mein tum nikaah ke sath hi kyun rehna chahti ho? Haan, main tumse nafrat karta tha lekin is liye nahin ke tum mujhse rishta nahin chahti thi. Isliye kyunke tum AJ ki mohabbat ka yaqeen nahin kiya. Mera maqsad yeh nahin tha ke tumhe AJ ki haalat ke zariye emotional blackmail karoon. Yeh tou bauhat he neechi harkat hai. Agar mera maqsad tumse nikaah rakhna hota tou main bauhat saal pehle he apni mardaangi dikha ke kar leta. Emotional blackmail karke tumhe rishta rakhne pe majboor karna tou galat hai. Aur main ne kabhi apne waqaar se neeche utar ke koi kaam nahin kiya. Tum is haveli mein nikaah ke bagair bhi reh sakti ho.' LECTURE ENDS. xD Faraah is kinda sad. But Wali!! He gave the lecture so politely man! <3

AAAH! This scene is so, so, so similar to the novel. It was exactly like this in the novel. <3

WOW !

What;s Waqaar ? Something like Niyat?
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Missed the wali Fara convo
Someone was at the door

But I guess wali thinks Fara loves moeez

Show ends at arju glaring at wafa together
Dexterity thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Faraah and AJ outside the haveli probably enjoying the weather. Faraah asks AJ how should one make others trust them again and repent for all the wrong doings. AJ gives a lecture on how one should remove hatred with love. Love can remove all differences, naraazgi etc.

Faraah comes to Wali and says that I wanted to talk to you from some days. She is so scared and he has such an expressionless face. He stands up and he's so intimidating that she's stammering and scared. Wali is like say whatever you want. She says that they should talk somewhere else, baith ke. They seat down at some other place and Faraah just stays quiet for a few seconds. 'Wali, main yeh rishta khatam nahin karna chahti. Is rishte se tumahre Baba, mere Baba aur AJ ki bauhat si khushiyaan juri hain. Kya hum unke liye is rishte ko nibha nahin sakte?' He is like, 'Tumhari baat khatam hogayi?' She continues, 'Main ne past mein bauhat se galtiyaan ki hain. Tum shayad mujhse nafrat karte hoge. Main bauhat guilty hoon. Now I'm realizing. Main apni kisi bhi galti ka koi excuse nahin de rahi. Main tumse maafi maangti hoon. Main bas chahti hoon ke tum mujhe ek aur chance dou. Main yahan rehna chahti hoon. AJ ko itne dukh dene ke baad, main unhe divorce le kar unhe aur dukh nahin dekh sakti.'

OHMII! Wali is not looking at her angrily. Instead, he has such soft expressions. 'Faraah, ab main boloun? Tum mere saath rishta rakhne ki baat karke galti kar rahi ho. Tumne hamesha nikaah ko hamare nikaah ke sath dekha hai. Is haveli mein tum nikaah ke sath hi kyun rehna chahti ho? Haan, main tumse nafrat karta tha lekin is liye nahin ke tum mujhse rishta nahin chahti thi. Isliye kyunke tum AJ ki mohabbat ka yaqeen nahin kiya. Mera maqsad yeh nahin tha ke tumhe AJ ki haalat ke zariye emotional blackmail karoon. Yeh tou bauhat he neechi harkat hai. Agar mera maqsad tumse nikaah rakhna hota tou main bauhat saal pehle he apni mardaangi dikha ke kar leta. Emotional blackmail karke tumhe rishta rakhne pe majboor karna tou galat hai. Aur main ne kabhi apne waqaar se neeche utar ke koi kaam nahin kiya. Tum is haveli mein nikaah ke bagair bhi reh sakti ho.' LECTURE ENDS. xD Faraah is kinda sad. But Wali!! He gave the lecture so politely man! <3

AAAH! This scene is so, so, so similar to the novel. It was exactly like this in the novel. <3

WOW ! 👏

Whats Waqaar ? Something like Niyat?

Originally posted by: CouchPotato90

Name's Ashutosh.

You can call me anything you want, or nothing at all.

What's in a name?! 😉

I wouldve never guessed that youre a guy 🤣 Wow! Do you watch any other shows? :D
Dexterity thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I dont know what daasi is 🤣

OMGGG we got the promo scenes! Yayyy! But wasnt Farah supposed to go to Behrozes grave?

Daasi is servant 😆
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
AJ and Arjumand in a room. AJ is expressing how happy he is to Faraah and Zarmeena bond together. He goes ahead and says how similar they're. He then asks Arjumand to give Faraah a chance because she has changed.

Wali's lecture is continuing. Lol.. 'Main tumhe haveli is liye laya tha kyunke AJ tarap rahe thay. You're a doctor yourself, yous aw his reports. Doctors didn't expect him to live longer. I brought you because I wanted to give him peace in his last days and breaths. Woh tumhe dekhne ke liye tarap rahay thay. Ye achi baat hai that you want to live here forever. But tumhe is haveli mein rehne ke liye mujhe apne shauhar maan'ne ki zaroorat nahin hai.' She insists that AJ would be sad if they decide to get divorced because it's his sons desire. Wali says, 'AJ would be sad if she would accept their nikaah as a majboori. Main jaant ahoon tum Moeez se shaadi karna chahti ho. Tumhe usi se shaadi karni chahiye'. Faraah tries to interrupt that she doesn't like Moeez but he says, 'Faraah main ne tumhe Moeez ko le kar kahin baar taunt kiya hai lekin is liye kyunke tum AJ se khafa rehti thi. Main tumhe yaqeen dilate hoon ke jab hamari divorce hogi tou AJ would get us married to people we like. I will mentally prepare him for divorce. And that the divorce would not mean an end of her connection to haveli because they will still be cousins.' He tells her not to worry about divorce. LOLL! He was continuously talking about divorce so calmly and she was getting sadder with each passing moment. I'm quite shocked. Wali's never been this soft spoken towards Faraah since since the restaurant fiasco.

Wali and Faraah the main corridor of the haveli and Arjumand sees them together. She LITERALLY shoots daggers at Faraah and gives a last angry look at Wali.

END. My fingers are paining.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks so much for the long ass LU's Zaya! Loved them..

Thanks Shabz and everyone else who gave updates too :D
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg Moiz pagal ho Gaya hai!!! As exciting as it sounds, that means a good portion of next week is on him. Ughh oh well. Maybe he'll get punched now. Haha.

At least today was a WAFA-ful day. Haha