Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Tbh, I had read the synopsis of the show when it had begun airing and liked it but the initial episodes were a bit too heavy for me. NOW it has gotten all interesting with Asfand and Minahil next door neighbours and Nihaal tou is super adorable! His flirting with Samiya and her blatant dislike towards. Such a my kind of show <3

Have you heard its OST? GOD! I'm addicted to it!!!
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I haven't seen the initial episodes, I think I'll binge watch them this weekend. Exactly, I love how the story is moving forward. The slow burn we'll get for both couples is something I'm looking forward too, and the contrast in both stories is the perfect mix. I'm so glad I happened to catch it.

No, but I'll go listen to it right now.
sourmisery thumbnail
I had heard its OST on Patari before knowing it was the OST for this drama. Loved it immediately. Today I saw the full OST video for the drama..gave a hint about what's to come next. I love how the story is not unpredictable but it's so enjoyable at the same time.

Here:
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=993825917325792
I thought I was the only one watching this show lol

I like Samiyas character the most

Can you post the synopsis here?
26javey thumbnail
It's absolutely beautiful. I'm downloading it right away. Exactly, I love that it's not unpredictable, yet enjoyable.

Will you make some gifs? Please.
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

It's absolutely beautiful. I'm downloading it right away. Exactly, I love that it's not unpredictable, yet enjoyable.

Will you make some gifs? Please.

So far I only made this for myself 😆

I'll just gif the whole episode like I used to do with DeD. Or do you have any particular request?
26javey thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

So far I only made this for myself 😆

I'll just gif the whole episode like I used to do with DeD. Or do you have any particular request?

That is so cute. I love these two. <3 Not yet. Let me catch up properly and I'll let you know. But the whole episode thing sounds great, ;D
sourmisery thumbnail
^Great! Imma do that! :D
26javey thumbnail
Here you go, Hinna.

The story revolves around love and its complications, waiting for love becomes the root cause of heartache pain and suffering.

Minahil is in Shahyan's Nikkah; and waiting for Shahyan to come back; as he has gone somewhere without informing anyone.

Anaya is Asfand's wife who dies after some time of their marriage and Asfand is now trying to recover himself from his life time loss.

Asfand and Minahil are neighbors and are both suffering from same trauma of pain in love.

As best supporters; with time they have realized that they both have started feeling love for each other and decide to get married.

And the climax of the story begins when Shahyan comes back..

Thanks Javz!
I love Samia and Nihaal scenes the most.
And I wanna see where Shahan has gone.
Do you like the actress playing Minahil?