tinytina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Though I am a huge fan of Akshara, for once I want Devyani to be proven right. This one lady is standing agianst so many all alone with no support. What i don't understand is that the whole family knows Devyani has doubts on Sameer, but they are ignoring her instead of clearing her suspicions. Would they havedone the same with Gayathri? Even Rashmi doesn't respect her. Devayani is only asking for TIME. Can't they wait for sometime before the wedding happens? What is the hurry? Feeling very bad for Devyani! Hope CVs show that a Step Mother can be right also😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ Me Too πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 😳 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Somehow I Feel Deviyani Will Be Proven Right πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ And The Interest Will Be Susstained 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😳 😳 😳 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜ƒ 😳 πŸ˜ƒ 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ 😳 😳 Going πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 😳 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Nice πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒAnd Right 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
tinytina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Too worried that CVs may opt for the usual drama and prove Devyani wrong and once again reinforce the general conception that Step Mother with their doubts have ulterior motives and never think right. Hooe this does not happen in YRKKH😑 For once want them to show reality and not fiction.
Zeenish_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I also want devyaani to be right this time...
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am surprised Naman is keeping quiet in all this. I don't think Devyani gets the respect that she deserves. Singhania family is very set in their ways so it is very hard to change their way of thinking. Right now Rajbanna, Akshara, and Rashmi don't agree with what she is saying.
On other side Sameer's sisters are not ready to listen to Devyaani and tomorrow Sameer is going to blame her for not telling that Sangeet was to be today when it was written on the package she gave them.
Read on facebook that Gayu is not happy with Sameer and will intentionally drop hot soup on him that will burn his hand. Akshara will have doubt on Gayu's intentions. I have noticed that for the most part whatever Akshara says the family agrees with it. They never defend Devyani. She is treated like an outsider.
Edited by rose2015 - 9 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rose2015

I am surprised Naman is keeping quiet in all this. I don't think Devyani gets the respect that she deserves. Singhania family is very set in their ways so it is very hard to change their way of thinking. Right now Rajbanna, Akshara, and Rashmi don't agree with what she is saying.

On other side Sameer's sisters are not ready to listen to Devyaani and tomorrow Sameer is going to blame her for not telling that Sangeet was to be today when it was written on the package she gave them.
Read on facebook that Gayu is not happy with Sameer and will intentionally drop hot soup on him that will burn his hand. Akshara will have doubt on Gayu's intentions. I have noticed that for the most part whatever Akshara says the family agrees with it. They never defend Devyani. She is treated like an outsider.

Yup, Looks like creatives are not giving any dialogue to Naman and Karishma. These days even duggu has dialogues when there is no need!πŸ˜†

You're right, Singhanias, especially Rajbanna is very set, the way he talked today was so odd! plus the music backdrop was like as if he is right! and that dialogue of 'hum' / 'we' can't he ever say, 'I'...and anyway, creatives want whole Singania to say yes to whatever Akshara says so that doesn't make any difference.

Only Devyani & Naitik had practically correct views today.

Creatives are destroying their show by showing Akshara correct as if she is not a human being! this hurts the most when I think about the show now.🀒 Why do they need to show Star plus Bahus as always correct never mistaken or goddish when they are not?😑πŸ₯± Can't they be realistic if not real.
rose2015 thumbnail

This show is now only about preparing for religious celebrations or weddings.

If Rashmi's wedding is done then they will start preparing for Naksh's wedding. That is the only storyline they have left now. If any decisions are to be made Akshara's expertise is depended on in the Singhania family. Nothing against any of the characters but I thought this show was supposed to be about different family relationships not only Akshara views on every issue. She sets the tone for what happens in that house. It was her idea to have the sangeet function today. If Akshara had doubt about this wedding to Sameer would they have moved forward on Rashmi's 2nd marriage. I think the family would have listened to her then.
Aoun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Devyani is really starting to annoy Yes one can understand that she has suspicions on sameer but now that all of her suspicions have been sorted or rebuked she should be happy regarding the wedding and not become a hindrance. She didnt even say a word regarding the sangeet when she met sameer and her sisters. Akshara should rightfully be shown as correct once again
rose2015 thumbnail
If you watch the episode again you will realize that Sameers sisters didn't give Devyani a chance to say anything. All they said was that Samir will not sign the agreement. One sister used the invite as a napkin so she didn't notice the invite. No one likes to be corrected when they are wrong. Maybe Devyani SHOULD not say anything anymore. Let them go ahead with the wedding because if tomorrow if there are problems they can't blame Devyani. Then at least Singhanias will realize they made a mistake. Sameer has never married before. Most bachelor's will not want to marry a woman who has already been married before and that too with a grown up child.
He must have something to gain by marrying her. Time will tell.