Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Happy birthday Simmy 😊
Awesome thread ,loved it 😆😆
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Happy birthday Simmy 🤗 Mere dil ki dua that you get to meet all your favourite men in real life as well😛 What a thread👏😆
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bahahhahahahahaha GUYS 🤣
This thread is EPIC I was grinning with my eyes stuck on my cell while i came to heathrow arrivals🤣 Loved the thread so much ❤️ My journey in Berlin to search for my fairymother gifted SPOON is hilarious 🤣 I knew certain NAMES would be on the list of my bday thread but you guys surprised me with few new ones 😆 Ps the birthday messages played on diffirent channel from Koki to bhabo - What can I Say- HATS off to your creativity ⭐️
I had to add this specially - certain TAG with NAME 😆 I know you are the culprit behind it Ben😛 ps the Teen Mundi Production message its hilarious.. and who do i end up on a blind date 🤣
There is so much I want to say but too tired right now I will again comment in detais tomorrow and to all the messages individually🤗
Thank You so much guys for this SUPERB thread.. I love you all❤️🤣
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ek chammach aur kitne log ghayaal houi
🤣

Kya script thi...sabki jamke dhunai hui ...even didn't spared Naitik's 'adorable smile! 😆

But it was kind of reality check cum birthday thread! (Lol)

Happy Birthday Simmy! God bless you.🤗
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy birthday Simmy🥳
Awesome thread👏
Acp Pradyuman's 1 was hilarious 🤣
Lovely tags⭐️
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Happy Birthday Simmy and Hope you had a Great One 😃

Great job on the tread Silk Productions. Another blockbuster written all over thread 👏
-Misek- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemisia

Happy wala burday dabang Simmo saasur ji *hugs* May all of your wishes come true and hope you have a fabulous Arjunlious burday Embarrassed. We have some serious partying to do, so let's get to it when you are back from your vacationTongue! Hope you likes the gifts.. Muah, Melz

Thanks Melz xx

Happpyyy Buurrrday Simz <3

Have a funtastic day and year ahead ...
may your chamach take you great places<3

Dher saara Lowe and Aashirwaad
Poo

Thank You Poo xx

Happy birthday Simmy 🤗 Have an awesome day <3

Thanks Abhi xx

Simmy! A very happy birthday! Have a great day, travel, have fun, and when you come back we'll get back at the FB fun! 😉 🤗

Thank You Shreya xx

Simmy Many many happy returns of the day dear 🤗 .. May all your wishes come true on this day and May God bless you with lots of love , happiness and success in life ...May you continue to reach greater heights of success in your life and career .. Enjoy your day to the fullest and have lots of fun with your both virtual as well as real life family and friends 🥳🥳 ... Really looking forward to working with you again in some Zee forum soon 🤗 ,..U hv been an amazing DT member with grt sense of responsibility and also a good sense of humour and lotss of patience ...Always remain the same 🤗

Thank You Upmaa xx

Happy Birthday Simmy Bro 🤣😉

Thanks Appy Bro lol xx

Hey Simmy!! 🤗

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a fantastic
day and loads of cake! 😃🥳

Take care,
Saraa.

Thanks a lot Saraa xx

Happy Birthday Simster! Many Happy returns of the day, I pray that all your dreams and wishes are fulfilled and you have an awesome year ahead. Have loads of fun on your holiday and bring back lots of goodies. Don't hate us for too long for the thread, just think you can get your back on all when its their turn LOL. Have an awesome day and eat lots of CAKE!!! Juls

Thanks Julu xx

Sim, tere happy budday par tujhe dher saara pyaar❤️
Hope tujhe already koi mil gaya in Berlin ki galliyaa...I shall tell Poo to get shadi ka maal ready🤣special wedding edition wala silver chamach
set has been ordered😳

Wishing you tons of happiness, good health and success always
xxx

pappis te jhappis
Ben

Thanks You Ben xx Yess and will wait for my spoonset Dahej lol

Simmo, wish you a very very Happy wala budday 🤗 May you have a year full of happiness, good health, prosperity and peace. May you find your KMG 😳

Aaj tumhara budday hain, toh sirf aaj kay liye you are hum sabki nanhi si jaan❤️.. kal se I take it back 🤣 and may your masti and fun increase dher saara...

Love and Hugsss
Munz

Thanks so much Moo xx

Thaanks so much Guys xx
-Misek- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemisia

Jhuti people why you taking my name for, like im the mastermind.

Simar mera vishwas karo me nirdosh ho, yeh zalim log muj par atyachaar kar rahe hai!!

Lol Julu I know who is behind all this and you are no NOIRDOSH 😆 btw Thanks for the thread..
-Misek- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Happy Birthday Simmy 🤗 .. Enjoy your romantic dates with Munnas and Surajsas and Ahems and Pradyumans 😛😈... let the fun begin 😎

Thanks Upmaa.. But I might forget the idea of romance after this romantuc errr un - blind date 😆
-Misek- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asherkibiwi

Happy birthday Simmy 😊

Awesome thread ,loved it 😆😆

Thanks You xx