Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: --abha--

Awesome post...
and ishra always need gush post...is it my love for them? No they deserve it...

copying film which was made of I think many many times much money and time...yhm cast , director and behind camera crew did it in 2-3 days...do hats offf too them...
actors investing their energy doing stunt to bring originalty...thats best thing...

we know our leads are one of the best actors of current time and so they did their job brilliantly...

Everyone was bang on...

Loved the epi...loved emotiond and waiting for today dhamaka...keeping everything positive. ...

we know puttar is hero...but please puttar let abhishek do atleast something. ... 😳...

They always deserve a gush post, whatever they do, whether its a fight or romance or emotions or comedy or action ☺️ πŸ˜†

@red - That, I think, is the biggest achievement of the team. To be able to pull off a hollywood sequence confined within their limits, monetary and otherwise, and make it suitable for the mass audience watching it at 7:30 in the evening - Its no mean feat, and they deserve all the praises for that πŸ‘ πŸ‘

@blue - I hope not πŸ˜† Puttar is THE hero 😎
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Ramyalaxmi

@TM:  well done. very nicely pointed out the highlights of the episode. It shows how thoroughly you have analysed the episode. πŸ‘. But when you stated the points in countdown, you made 11 top highlights. I think u lost the count when it comes to DT and KP's appraisal, expected side-effect😊.

Thank you 😳 😊
Got lost in the episode πŸ˜† Edited the numbering now πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Nidoo- - 8 years ago