11.09.2015 Bus! Bohot ho gaya!

-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
It was an ABSOLUTELY THRILLING episode! Never before have I enjoyed an action sequence in a daily soap so much. 

First of all, a huge round of applause for the entire team of YHM for the brilliant execution of such a difficult sequence - Actors, Writers, Director, Tech team, Camera work and everyone else whose efforts went into making this look so amazing, despite being constrained by daily soap budget and action expertise πŸ‘

I am a huge fan of the original movie SPEED. And I admire Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock for their respective roles and stunts in it. But our very own desi RKB aka KP and IRB aka DT are no less πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Their expressions of shock, disdain and fear were SPOT ON! In almost all good episodes, I end up praising them both sky high, and they deserve every bit of the praise.

Despite being smitten by their acting prowess once again, I'll not make them the hero. It was a collective effort, pure team work and shone through brilliantly πŸ‘ πŸ‘ The entire cast was super!

Even though I have seen the movie and knew exactly how Raman will try to save everyone, I was on the edge of my seat throughout the episode, that's how gripping it was! I got so involved that I was stunned when it ended, I wanted it to go on and on, to help him save his family, to help her handle her children, and to see them all safe and sound on the ground.

Honestly, I did not expect the execution to be this good, and so I'm bowled over at how they turned a hollywood track into desi drama without butchering it πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Disclaimer: Today's episode post is primarily for gushing, and not reviewing. Hence, some scenes / elements might be left out ☺️

Highlighted moments of the day in the next post πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Nidoo- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Silencia- thumbnail
Bus! Bohot ho gaya!

Top 11 Highlights of the day

11. Sarika & Lata's tears: They must be cursing themselves of associating with the Bhalla family πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

10. Toshi ji's shouting and whacking of the driver πŸ˜† πŸ˜† It was so hilarious, the way she kept hollering "totte totte kar denge tere" "ullu de patthe" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I will never be able to forget this πŸ˜†

9. ACP NOT doing anything, and RKB doing everything! I was seriously disappointed seeing ACP not doing anything so far. Hopefully he'll help out tomorrow. But why is this a highlight is because we got to see Raman be the daredevil πŸ˜‰

8. Ishita-Raman-Driver convo on phone: The way she was shouting about the driver going mad. Her fear was palpable. And when he was trying to convince the crazy man, his voice shook for a moment. But come on, there's this crazy man out to kill his son (and his family too as an added bonus) and he thinks he'll be convinced over a phone call? πŸ˜†

7. Ishita's shock and fear on knowing the reason behind this driver's madness. It was like her breath was knocked out 😲

6. Raman getting irritated at Shagun's call πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Biwi, bachchon ki jaan pe ban aayi hai aur ye hai ki peechha nahi chhodti! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† (His wife's & kids' lives are in danger, and his ex is clinging on to him πŸ˜†)

5. Driver's madness. This revenge thing did not make much sense, but then when have our CVs been known for putting their brains on work for logical plots. I was seriously impressed by the driver today. He looked and behaved like a maniac, and in some moments looked madly scary πŸ˜• Can easily give our other villains a few lessons in throwing expressions, except Param πŸ˜†

4. Adi holding on to Ruhi. It was such a beautiful thing to watch 😳

3. Neelu's hanging on the door. OMG moment! My heart was in my mouth for a minute there 😲 Even she did her stunts on her own? 😲

2. The horror on Ishita's face when the driver jumped off, and how in shock she came to handle the bus in precap. Goosebumps!

1. Raman climbing on top of the jeep and trying to save his family ☺️ It was dangerous, risky, and so convincing, KP NAILED IT! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

BONUS: Raman redefined HOTNESS today. Sexy sunglasses, white kurta pyjama, gold chain that gleamed, and on top of it shouting and standing on top of the jeep. This man is a killer and he knows how to make the best of it! β˜ΊοΈ I could not take my eyes off him at all   When he went for short hair, I was wondering wow! this is the swankiest he can look, but no. He keeps throwing a new swanky style every other day πŸ˜† He then went clean-shaven, with short hair. Then experimented with weirdest of colors. And now this

Edited by -Nidoo- - 8 years ago
mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Nidhi,
First of all amazing stunts by all the actors and the crewπŸ‘

They did a increibale job even the bus driver acted kind of mad was spot on.πŸ‘

I was impressed with that they showed in a stunt sequence in a daily soapπŸ‘

Special mention to Neelu for hanging from the busπŸ‘ I heard from the interview none of the actors used body doubles way to go YHM teamπŸ‘

After saying all that I am sorry I am going to be party popper in your thread.

I am not sure what to gush about in today episode there was no IshRa scene😭. I was hoping for a tiny flashback scene of their romance when they both found out that the driver is mad it would give much more impact in them trying to save their family.

I had to forget the whole logic to watch this episode😭

Why can't the ACP uses his brains to track drivers phone number it is basic technique you learn in investigation why does Shagun have to tell how to do his job

The driver I understand he is mad and in his own twisted way wants to take revenge on Ashok by killing Adi but why does he have to kill the rest of the family forget the adults why doesn't he think about Ruhi and Rohit they are children's who are not connected to Ashok. Why does he want to kill them are they not kids of other parent and would they not be suffering how he is suffering now?

I could at least understand if they were trying to save Adi and the driver left but they were trying to save Neelu and he jumped😑

Anyways the action sequence was nice to watch even though in some places you could tell it was just a set but the best part of it was KP standing on the jeep trying to save everyone from the olv just found out everyone is safe except Ishita don't know what happened to her. I am waiting too see how it turns out tomorrow.

Once again excellent acting by everyone and the crewπŸ‘. I won't say the same for writing the script it sucked big time😑

Edited by mayasundar - 8 years ago
-Silencia- thumbnail
Updated the highlight moments of the day 😳
mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Nidhi,
Nice highlights of today episode
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Neelu rocksssπŸ‘

Driver seems to be in competition with AT in actingπŸ˜†

KP & DT are excellent as usual, nothing new. 

Whatever happens at the end the Cast has put an incredible effort which is amazingπŸ‘
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Big thanks to yhm cast for there mind blowing performance πŸ‘
-Silencia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayasundar

Hi Nidhi,

First of all amazing stunts by all the actors and the crewπŸ‘

They did a increibale job even the bus driver acted kind of mad was spot on.πŸ‘

I was impressed with that they showed in a stunt sequence in a daily soapπŸ‘

Special mention to Neelu for hanging from the busπŸ‘ I heard from the interview none of the actors used body doubles way to go YHM teamπŸ‘ Yep, so I've heard too πŸ˜ƒ

After saying all that I am sorry I am going to be party popper in your thread. Haha.. No worries 😳 πŸ€—

I am not sure what to gush about in today episode there was no IshRa scene😭. I was hoping for a tiny flashback scene of their romance when they both found out that the driver is mad it would give much more impact in them trying to save their family.

I had to forget the whole logic to watch this episode😭

Why can't the ACP uses his brains to track drivers phone number it is basic technique you learn in investigation why does Shagun have to tell how to do his job

The driver I understand he is mad and in his own twisted way wants to take revenge on Ashok by killing Adi but why does he have to kill the rest of the family forget the adults why doesn't he think about Ruhi and Rohit they are children's who are not connected to Ashok. Why does he want to kill them are they not kids of other parent and would they not be suffering how he is suffering now?

I could at least understand if they were trying to save Adi and the driver left but they were trying to save Neelu and he jumped😑

Anyways the action sequence was nice to watch even though in some places you could tell it was just a set but the best part of it was KP standing on the jeep trying to save everyone from the olv just found out everyone is safe except Ishita don't know what happened to her. I am waiting too see how it turns out tomorrow.

Once again excellent acting by everyone and the crewπŸ‘. I won't say the same for writing the script it sucked big time😑

I understand where you're coming from Maya and I would be at this same place, but maybe tomorrow, when I think about it. Story wise, I have almost stopped expecting them to put more depth in the show, and logic, well we all know logic has no place in YHM these days.

In all honesty, I watched this episode for the sheer thrill of it, keeping every thought aside, and I was not disappointed in that sense. Hence, the gush 😳

@red - Summary of the day πŸ˜ƒ So I'm only focussing on the 1st part now πŸ˜†
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good execution, extremely thrilling, action packed. 
Putter 
Cast and crew hats of to you guys πŸ‘

svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
everyone just nailed it... scne cudnt hv been betr dn wat it came out... each n evry actor ws bang on... 
such a sequence has nevr ever been performed in DAILY SOAP history... wat evr b d storyline one thing is for sure YHM provids us wid al wat is nevr seen n ds sequence is proof of it... Sequence has power n reqd thrill only bcoz of d powerful n equally thrilling cast... each n evry actor is to b applauded may it KP DT ALY SHIREEN TOSHIJI RUHaNIKA GAUTAM n al othrs... 
Mr bhalla is out of al d sequence !!! he ws seen in olv only... 
I knw same gush n appreciatn of d ENTIRE YHM CAST vl continue aftr tomorow's epi also...

Waiting eagerly for 2moro n majorly for wat happens to ishita...