Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

You guys share a laptop?! :P

You should watch DeD togetherπŸ˜†

Yea, neither of us is home all day..and raat ko thora sa hi time hota hai..we have phone, laptop, tv..do do laptops ka kya karenge πŸ˜† If he's bored or something he just sits there and watches along with me, or just hears it while he does something else..kal he was even commenting I was like you remember that? And he said aaj kal roz you watch this show..pata chal gaya hai kya horaha hai 🀣

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I do respect everyone's choices lekin QH koi dekhne ki cheez hai? xD I watched it till the part where Asad ran after Zoya to the airport and gave her the ring etc to bring her back and later said it was all a drama. Then I left cuz meri quwwat e bardasht jawaab de gayi thi. πŸ˜† I know about Aahil Sanam track because an old friend of mine made me listen to all the crap. But why on earth is this drama still airing? Ab yeh drama khatam kar ke sab pe ehsaan karein.

Aahil and Sanam ahd the worst track! (That is the KVB hater in me talking 🀣 ) but seriously, I pity their facs because they barely had any romantic scenes and most of the time they were separated or it focused on Tanveer. But the new track is much better (minus the supernatural crap)πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I used to like MJHT.. but now I just feel like, 'was I stupid that I used watch MJHT' πŸ˜†

Team SaJan or Team MayUr?πŸ˜ƒ
Btw Zaya, tumhara aur Mais ka SAME typing style hai. I am not even kidding. 😳

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Yea, neither of us is home all day..and raat ko thora sa hi time hota hai..we have phone, laptop, tv..do do laptops ka kya karenge πŸ˜† If he's bored or something he just sits there and watches along with me, or just hears it while he does something else..kal he was even commenting I was like you remember that? And he said aaj kal roz you watch this show..pata chal gaya hai kya horaha hai 🀣

LOL but you had your own laptop pehle na? Or did you give that to hira?
OnlyHope thumbnail
I gave that one to Hira πŸ˜† hers was giving her a hard time, so I brought that with me..he fixed it and we're using that one..aur ab Hira uses the one I had before 😳
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Omggg even I left QH when zoya ayaan got married

Oh wow! You watched too.. so many QH viewers here
OnlyHope thumbnail
I never watch QH...and I don't regret it πŸ€”πŸ€£
Sahi hai
Did he leave his one in Pak? πŸ˜†
OnlyHope thumbnail
Yeaaa..he didn't bring the one he had..πŸ˜†they only had one..so that's why I guess 😳