Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
^ I agree she should move on now.. But I guess because its her debut show she doesn't want to quit she wants it to end instead..

Ayaan toh was a sweetheart.. Amaad is a shaitaan!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I LOVED SURBHI AS ZOYA !!! She was TERRIFIC ! Even Asad didn't impress me that much.. 😛 Zoya is so close to my heart ! ❤️
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Haila! How can u not notice them?! 😆 Yesterday when she was killing that girl they zoomed in her face so many times and she spoke lol! Its her bottom teeth.. Make sure you pay attention next time 🤣

I have noticed her teeth. Its in much better shape now. It was worse in her first show.

Haila! How can u not notice them?! 😆 Yesterday when she was killing that girl they zoomed in her face so many times and she spoke lol! Its her bottom teeth.. Make sure you pay attention next time 🤣

Monday ko ghor se dekhoongi 🤣 Have you noticed she even egts more screen space than Tanveer sued to get
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Oh I forgot to mention Hinna, Siyaah which stars Hareem and is written by OKB is airing again on Geo tmrw.. I remember you asked last time I watched it so just telling you now
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I LOVED SURBHI AS ZOYA !!! She was TERRIFIC ! Even Asad didn't impress me that much..😛Zoya is so close to my heart ! ❤️

Me too! I loved the bubbly Zoya!

^ I agree she should move on now.. But I guess because its her debut show she doesn't want to quit she wants it to end instead..

Haan bechari :(

The second Ayaan was a sweetheart! The first one was plain annoying!😆
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I guess she has emotional attachment with the show so she is not ready to leave it..

Uff Amaad ka chirya ka ghosla is hilarious. And plus, it looks like he puts Kajal. He has those villain wale looks. Azaad, on the other hand, looks so innocent.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
^ Yh I loved the 2nd Ayaan and Humaira's jodi <33

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I LOVED SURBHI AS ZOYA !!! She was TERRIFIC ! Even Asad didn't impress me that much.. 😛 Zoya is so close to my heart ! ❤️

Zoya sab ki fav thi! My second fav was Seher!