Diyaar-e-Dil AT # 9 [Agar mujhe Bulaate To Kya Main Nahi Aati?] - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
KYY is on season 2 right? 🀣 Is it still good?
I never got a chance to look at her teeth because her mouth is always moving.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I liked the second Asad too! I think Surbhi has that magic that she can create chemistry with any lead actor. :D

I hate vampire stories too! It kind of puts me off from season 4. But I dont think he is a vampire?! Isnt he a werewolf or something πŸ˜†

Agreed! She has great chemistry with all her leads.. She's very lucky in her debut show she is romancing with so many men lol! Doesn't even seem like it her first drama!

Vampire ho ya werewolf... Same thing! Blood sucking hi hote haina?! πŸ˜†
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Diyer e dil's threads r super fast...can not keep track of them 😭
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

KYY is on season 2 right? 🀣 Is it still good?

Lol I don't know.. I'm watching 1st season re run on rishtey..
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

I stopped watching when KSG left, i'm not his fan but he totally rocked as Asad I couldn't see anyone replace him! Followed updates after that what a few random scene here and here but wasn't interested in that season.. But i'm liking it so far even though I hate vampire stories

I followed the first season till KSG left then I also liked the new season with KVB but then the new Sanam came and I lost interest.
Now I am watching the new season. I don't care if he is a vampire or werewolf, all I know is that he is HOT. πŸ˜†
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

I never got a chance to look at her teeth because her mouth is always moving.

Haila! How can u not notice them?! πŸ˜† Yesterday when she was killing that girl they zoomed in her face so many times and she spoke lol! Its her bottom teeth.. Make sure you pay attention next time 🀣

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Agreed! She has great chemistry with all her leads.. She's very lucky in her debut show she is romancing with so many men lol! Doesn't even seem like it her first drama!

Vampire ho ya werewolf... Same thing! Blood sucking hi hote haina?! πŸ˜†

Tabhi to show chorne ka naam nahi leti! 🀣 I think its time she moves on with a better show!

I would have liked AzMa more if they ahd a normal human love story lol! And I hate Amaad! Hes worst than Ayaan!
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I liked the second Asad too! I think Surbhi has that magic that she can create chemistry with any lead actor. :D

I hate vampire stories too! It kind of puts me off from season 4. But I dont think he is a vampire?! Isnt he a werewolf or something πŸ˜†

I feel for Surbhi. This is like her 6th co star. But yes she manages to have great chemistry with all.
Azaad is hot because of that stubble☺️